Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,179 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:21 AM

Scammed Of $100 By Ogundipe Oluwatomisin - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Scammed Of $100 By Ogundipe Oluwatomisin (997 Views)

You Can Me $100 By Watching Film Online / Make Up To $100 By Just Clicking Ads: Another Side Hustle / How I Was Scammed Of N2,000000 This Year January (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scammed Of $100 By Ogundipe Oluwatomisin by stevebent(m): 12:50pm On Dec 29, 2017
Yesterday I made a post about needing $100 skrill fund and this guy Ogundipe Oluwatomisin contacted me on whatsapp. He agreed to sell at the rate of 330/$. I sent the money to him and he failed to send me the skrill fund. Now his phone number is off and he seems to have blocked me on whatsapp. Anyone knows how I can get this guy?
The only thing I know about him is his number and his name..
OGUNDIPE OLUWATOMISIN M.
+2347080156508
Pls help me guys
Re: Scammed Of $100 By Ogundipe Oluwatomisin by omophuneh9(m): 12:52pm On Dec 29, 2017
ok....and here we are thinking that APC is our only serious problem.
Lalastica other mods help this person abeg I kno how I felt after losing the last N20 in my wallet.
Not broke o it was just my last change.
Re: Scammed Of $100 By Ogundipe Oluwatomisin by HausaOverlord: 12:54pm On Dec 29, 2017
U see afonja name fear no catch u, u still send am

1 Like

Re: Scammed Of $100 By Ogundipe Oluwatomisin by Nobody: 1:01pm On Dec 29, 2017
stevebent:
Yesterday I made a post about needing $100 skrill fund and this guy Ogundipe Oluwatomisin contacted me on whatsapp. He agreed to sell at the rate of 330/$. I sent the money to him and he failed to send me the skrill fund. Now his phone number is off and he seems to have blocked me on whatsapp. Anyone knows how I can get this guy?
The only thing I know about him is his number and his name..
OGUNDIPE OLUWATOMISIN M.
+2347080156508
Pls help me guys
Too easy.....I fit give you him house address sef. And him mama and papa numbers. But Wait a bit hopefully he will see this and reach you...else its a jailing things. And you'll still spend to the police. So wait. Ogundipe behave!!
Re: Scammed Of $100 By Ogundipe Oluwatomisin by stevebent(m): 1:35pm On Dec 29, 2017
cummando:

Too easy.....I fit give you him house address sef. And him mama and papa numbers. But Wait a bit hopefully he will see this and reach you...else its a jailing things. And you'll still spend to the police. So wait. Ogundipe behave!!
Thank you bro! I just want him to pay for doing this so he won't do it to another guy
Re: Scammed Of $100 By Ogundipe Oluwatomisin by Demainpluz1(m): 3:27pm On Dec 29, 2017
Buy skrill @ affordable price. Via +2348968780536 or Demain Pluz ==> facebook

cummando:

Re: Scammed Of $100 By Ogundipe Oluwatomisin by stevebent(m): 5:55pm On Dec 29, 2017
Will you send first? Are you on whatsapp?
Re: Scammed Of $100 By Ogundipe Oluwatomisin by punter9(m): 6:02pm On Dec 29, 2017
@Stevebent always use escrow whenever you want to buy Skrill from someone you don't know.
Re: Scammed Of $100 By Ogundipe Oluwatomisin by stevebent(m): 7:23pm On Dec 29, 2017
punter9:
@Stevebent always use escrow whenever you want to buy Skrill from someone you don't know.
many thanks. I won't make that mistake again.. Any idea how we can catch this guy?

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria: Oranto To Work With Russia’s Rosneft In 21 Oil Assets In Africa / What Business Can I Start With 25,000? / Chinese Manufacturer Look For Distributors/partners All Over Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.