Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,938 members, 7,817,749 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Linda Ikeji Rocks Swimsuit As She Swims In Her Mansion (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Rocks Swimsuit As She Swims In Her Mansion (Photos, Video) (91719 Views)

Actress Eniola Badmus Rocks Swimsuit / Princess Shingle Rocks Swimsuit (Photo) / Anita Okoye Rocks Swimsuit At The Beach (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Rocks Swimsuit As She Swims In Her Mansion (Photos, Video) by liltee123(m): 3:55pm On Dec 29, 2017
Re: Linda Ikeji Rocks Swimsuit As She Swims In Her Mansion (Photos, Video) by okonja(m): 3:58pm On Dec 29, 2017
Re: Linda Ikeji Rocks Swimsuit As She Swims In Her Mansion (Photos, Video) by arrestdarrester: 4:06pm On Dec 29, 2017
Loneliness shouting everywhere in the footage
Re: Linda Ikeji Rocks Swimsuit As She Swims In Her Mansion (Photos, Video) by Sylverly(m): 4:10pm On Dec 29, 2017
I don't really get.. undecided before, will she rock agbada?
Re: Linda Ikeji Rocks Swimsuit As She Swims In Her Mansion (Photos, Video) by wiloy2k8(m): 4:15pm On Dec 29, 2017
I love her
Re: Linda Ikeji Rocks Swimsuit As She Swims In Her Mansion (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Dec 29, 2017
Chiefpriest1:
Linda is one of the realest people you see around. She knows her trade, she is a billionaire or multi millionaire, yet one of the humblest.

A philanthropist whose amazing story should inspire every struggling girl out there.

And for those looking for boobi, you are not likely to find firm ones on Linda's chest. She's already thirty something. Which woman has firm breastts at that age.

By the way , she actually mocked herself sometime ago, that its all packaging. And please no foul mouth with that fish vj nonsense.

She has paid her dues! She deserves some respek!
Una dey praise or abuse,,,,,grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Rocks Swimsuit As She Swims In Her Mansion (Photos, Video) by agarawu23(m): 4:42pm On Dec 29, 2017
Childish undecided
Re: Linda Ikeji Rocks Swimsuit As She Swims In Her Mansion (Photos, Video) by chubbyswit(m): 5:05pm On Dec 29, 2017
cummando:
Hopefully the water will clean "said" smelling...... lipsrsealed
this your idiocy must end this year angry
Re: Linda Ikeji Rocks Swimsuit As She Swims In Her Mansion (Photos, Video) by pressplay411(m): 5:27pm On Dec 29, 2017
Rozaytee:
lol..crazy dude

So you just use style abuse me come add lol.
But you fine, your sins are since forgiven. Go and sin no more.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Rocks Swimsuit As She Swims In Her Mansion (Photos, Video) by pressplay411(m): 5:30pm On Dec 29, 2017
Ishilove:
She seems so...alone...
It's lonely at the top dear, you dan know.
Re: Linda Ikeji Rocks Swimsuit As She Swims In Her Mansion (Photos, Video) by Dammylois(f): 5:31pm On Dec 29, 2017
Succesful lady... making her money without sleeping around. Isn't
Re: Linda Ikeji Rocks Swimsuit As She Swims In Her Mansion (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Dec 29, 2017
chubbyswit:
this your idiocy must end this year angry
we see you
Re: Linda Ikeji Rocks Swimsuit As She Swims In Her Mansion (Photos, Video) by doe: 5:50pm On Dec 29, 2017
Na by force to get pool for house? Pool no reach 20 feet! Lol! Not like it’s a penthouse apartment. A hothub with a steamroom/sauna would have been better.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Rocks Swimsuit As She Swims In Her Mansion (Photos, Video) by chubbyswit(m): 6:44pm On Dec 29, 2017
cummando:
we see you
common sense is not common. Just make sure u dont carry that nonsense joke over to next year
Re: Linda Ikeji Rocks Swimsuit As She Swims In Her Mansion (Photos, Video) by gwama: 6:54pm On Dec 29, 2017
Very small pool cool cool
Re: Linda Ikeji Rocks Swimsuit As She Swims In Her Mansion (Photos, Video) by stuffs4me(m): 7:20pm On Dec 29, 2017
Linda_IKEJI with her fish smelling puzzy
Re: Linda Ikeji Rocks Swimsuit As She Swims In Her Mansion (Photos, Video) by kazzy4u(m): 7:38pm On Dec 29, 2017
who be dis one self
Re: Linda Ikeji Rocks Swimsuit As She Swims In Her Mansion (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Dec 29, 2017
Nne5:

Perv!

smiley
Re: Linda Ikeji Rocks Swimsuit As She Swims In Her Mansion (Photos, Video) by Coldfeets: 8:12pm On Dec 29, 2017
dafeyankee:
Ovokoo

Respect your self and put a clearer picture.

How can you put a picture of a woman in bikini,and son of man is unable to analyse any part of the Boobi?are you okay?bikini pics without a clear picture of Boobi, is that one Pictures?

Do the needful.

Is it the fallen and dilapidated boobies you want to waste your time analyzing when there are plenty fresh ones around ?

Something must be seriously wrong with your libido. tongue
Re: Linda Ikeji Rocks Swimsuit As She Swims In Her Mansion (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 29, 2017
I came to see a closer view, op tk time o
Re: Linda Ikeji Rocks Swimsuit As She Swims In Her Mansion (Photos, Video) by IamGoke(m): 9:53pm On Dec 29, 2017
I think the Op doesn't have a good camera phone....

All I wanted to see was boobs!
Re: Linda Ikeji Rocks Swimsuit As She Swims In Her Mansion (Photos, Video) by Kingsunnyaleke: 10:25pm On Dec 29, 2017
I really respect her
Re: Linda Ikeji Rocks Swimsuit As She Swims In Her Mansion (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:29pm On Dec 29, 2017
chubbyswit:
common sense is not common. Just make sure u dont carry that nonsense joke over to next year
E be like say to cry dey hungry you. Baboon
Re: Linda Ikeji Rocks Swimsuit As She Swims In Her Mansion (Photos, Video) by kabaka1: 10:34pm On Dec 29, 2017
Ishilove:
She seems so...alone...

I know most Naija men are scared of very successful women like her because they love a woman they can control

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Rocks Swimsuit As She Swims In Her Mansion (Photos, Video) by charlizonto: 10:45pm On Dec 29, 2017
Chai! All the money and no MAN to lubricate the engine! grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Rocks Swimsuit As She Swims In Her Mansion (Photos, Video) by bros856: 11:19pm On Dec 29, 2017
Loneliness can kill ooooo Linda
Re: Linda Ikeji Rocks Swimsuit As She Swims In Her Mansion (Photos, Video) by chubbyswit(m): 12:23am On Dec 30, 2017
cummando:

E be like say to cry dey hungry you. Baboon
if u like dey talk jargons there.
Re: Linda Ikeji Rocks Swimsuit As She Swims In Her Mansion (Photos, Video) by Rozaytee: 2:43am On Dec 30, 2017
pressplay411:

So you just use style abuse me come add lol. But you fine, your sins are since forgiven. Go and sin no more.
grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Rocks Swimsuit As She Swims In Her Mansion (Photos, Video) by Organs(m): 9:05am On Dec 30, 2017
cummando:
Hopefully the water will clean "said" smelling...... lipsrsealed

hmm you actually have 87 likes, Lots of people are sick in Nigeria, no wonder MMM succeeded.
Re: Linda Ikeji Rocks Swimsuit As She Swims In Her Mansion (Photos, Video) by enigmaticlion: 10:21am On Dec 30, 2017
Ovokoo:
Popular blogger, Linda Ikeji does the unusual as she steps out in a bikini in order to perfect her swimming.

She captioned it "Perfecting my swimming. Who wants to join me? Lol. #opoloswimming…. Happy holiday, guys. Kisses"

Watch the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMxCGgDKjS8

View source: http://ovoko.com.ng/nigerian-blogger-linda-ikeji-tries-hands-swimming-picture-video/

that water is heavily infected now. Rat poison vendors should go and scoop the water sharp sharp and make a fortune. wink
Re: Linda Ikeji Rocks Swimsuit As She Swims In Her Mansion (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Dec 30, 2017
Organs:

hmm you actually have 87 likes, Lots of people are sick in Nigeria, no wonder MMM succeeded.
.it's 91 now. Otapiapia is cheap. I didn't mention anything

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Naira Marley Arriving Court Vs Naira Marley Leaving Court (Videos) / Meet Joseph Baena: Arnold Schwarzenegger's Son Who Is Also Built Like Him / I Pay Men To Sleep With Me - Afia Schwarzenegger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.