Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,804 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Shes Rich But Ugly. Should I Marry Her? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Shes Rich But Ugly. Should I Marry Her? (3824 Views)

Help!!..did I Marry The Wrong Lady? / I Saw Her Through School; Now I'm No More Qualified To Marry Her / Marrying Someone You Are Not Crazy About.- Should I Marry Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shes Rich But Ugly. Should I Marry Her? by agbana(m): 12:09pm On Feb 28, 2007
this girl is damn urgly but stinkly rich,i dont realy love her cos of her beauty state,but shes rich and really love me, what should i do?if i marry her how will i be presenting her publicly and otherwise i will not enjoy money anymore,pls advise.
Re: Shes Rich But Ugly. Should I Marry Her? by delmum(f): 1:57pm On Feb 28, 2007
Am sorry that you dont know what you want.
Re: Shes Rich But Ugly. Should I Marry Her? by uspry1(f): 3:47pm On Feb 28, 2007
My head scratches, well, if i was in your shoe saying that she is ugly but flithy rich, I would politely or sweet-talk her helping her into beautifying her body in preparation of your future presentation publicity. They will never know that she used to be ugly turning into "SWAN".

You will be surprisedly pleased her, she will do it for you!!!
Re: Shes Rich But Ugly. Should I Marry Her? by cuteass1(f): 5:25pm On Feb 28, 2007
@ poster

If the only reason why you want to be with her is because of her money then you should be ashamed of yourself, its totally dissappointing and heartbreaking cry cry

Her ugliness shouldn't be a problem, afterall there are guys dating/married to the the least good looking women and in their eyes they're damsels. I f you don't love her then please allow her the opportunity of being with someone that sees her as a princess among maidens, please please sad

Money is not everything sweetheart, and anybody that goes into a marriage for financial reasons will sooner or later realise he/she has made the worst decision of their lives.
Its actually not worth it, sacrificing love, hapiness, joy of marriage, the feeling of longing home to be with your wife, the fullness of a man just for wealth, please rethink.
My dear, please wake up, its morning. cool
Re: Shes Rich But Ugly. Should I Marry Her? by bluenubian(f): 5:29pm On Feb 28, 2007
u didnt jus say "ugly", u said "damn Ugly" shocked cheesy, dude better take what u can and leave, imagine what ur kids will look like, and what if ur kids dont happen to be rich?, who will marry them? grin
Re: Shes Rich But Ugly. Should I Marry Her? by debosky(m): 5:33pm On Feb 28, 2007
agbana = scrub/leech/freeloader

grow some balls and make some money of your own, its your type that give men a bad name. angry
Re: Shes Rich But Ugly. Should I Marry Her? by star01(m): 5:38pm On Feb 28, 2007
men beta go after de world(sucker 4 cash), if i were no matter dnt care ow ugly she's in as much she's rich, so wat d hell am i up 2 , a piece of advice is beta 4 de wise, GOOD LUCK BRO
Re: Shes Rich But Ugly. Should I Marry Her? by 1forall: 5:51pm On Feb 28, 2007
Well u cant speak or write good english either so you guys may actually make a great match. When I was in school there were these ugly, semi-literate siblings who were very popular campus-wide cos they were rich. I dont think the prospect of having famous kids sounds too bad, or does it?
Give it a shot, you never can tell. Good luck!
Re: Shes Rich But Ugly. Should I Marry Her? by cuteass1(f): 6:52pm On Feb 28, 2007
@ debosky
debosky:

grow some balls and make some money of your own, its your type that give men a bad name. angry
You continue to amaze me with your intelligent posts, plese dear keep it up. We do need some reasonable guys like you. cool

@1forall
You're just unbelieveably funny,

1forall:

Well u can't speak or write good english either so you guys may actually make a great match.!

i'm still laughing at your plainess grin

@ star01
star01:

men beta go after de world(sucker 4 cash), if i were no matter dnt care ow ugly she's in as much she's rich, so what d hell am i up 2 , a piece of advice is beta 4 de wise, GOOD LUCK BRO
You'll continue to be YOU undecided
Re: Shes Rich But Ugly. Should I Marry Her? by jgirl3: 10:47pm On Feb 28, 2007
debosky:

Thank God for that

@ poster, if you don't love her, why you being a gold digger? If it was a woman that said this, you won't let us rest o! If you're desperate to get married, suit yourself but marriage is a long term thing You're both materialistic and shallow if you're basing your love on her appearance and her money.
Re: Shes Rich But Ugly. Should I Marry Her? by Free(f): 3:42am On Mar 01, 2007
So u dnt even love anything about her? like personality ?

despite her "Ugliness" ?

plz dnt just go after her money

if u cant return da same love
she has for U back
then jus let her Be!
Re: Shes Rich But Ugly. Should I Marry Her? by bunmii(f): 1:27pm On Mar 02, 2007
you gold digger  angry you should never marry someone you don't love for money i hope she make you sign a pre-nup tongue. and get yourself a job
Re: Shes Rich But Ugly. Should I Marry Her? by la1(m): 2:51pm On Mar 02, 2007
i'll marry her grin
Re: Shes Rich But Ugly. Should I Marry Her? by Busta(f): 11:47pm On Mar 02, 2007
are u in for the money or for love?
Re: Shes Rich But Ugly. Should I Marry Her? by Free(f): 12:38am On Mar 03, 2007
is obviously for da money grin
Re: Shes Rich But Ugly. Should I Marry Her? by omoge(f): 3:54am On Mar 03, 2007
Howard Stern in the making. grin

agbana:

this girl is damn urgly but stinkly rich,i don't realy love her because of her beauty state,but shes rich and really love me, what should i do?if i marry her how will i be presenting her publicly and otherwise i will not enjoy money anymore,please advise.
Re: Shes Rich But Ugly. Should I Marry Her? by Ezinwannem: 8:39pm On Mar 03, 2007
This is the reserve of guys sayying that gurls are after money, Na wah ooooo, diz dude aint it at all. Does he know that with the money, the gurl can beautify herself. By the way, how fine are you?lol
Re: Shes Rich But Ugly. Should I Marry Her? by star01(m): 11:10pm On Mar 03, 2007
@ agbana
u no wat buddy especially on dis NL some ppl re mastermind of failure y some re enemies of progressive, look @ okoya CEO of BIRO,imagine de kinda bitches in guy had in possession despite his ugliness.n more n more like dat, i mean if cute chic can date a freakin ugly guy like dat , y canT u,

remember
GET RICH OR DIE (ROT) TRYIN
Re: Shes Rich But Ugly. Should I Marry Her? by FactorChic(f): 2:15am On Mar 09, 2007
You said it urself, u dont love her, its really stupid that u had to come here and ask for what to do, u're after the money. Get out of here and do whatever pleases you, nemesis will always catch up on you! angry
Re: Shes Rich But Ugly. Should I Marry Her? by spoilt(f): 5:32am On Apr 21, 2007
why marry for money? you're a man. go out and make your own. when you make yours you wont be worrying about presenting this "ugly woman" in public.
there's no amount of money anyone can give you that you cant make yourself.
Re: Shes Rich But Ugly. Should I Marry Her? by star01(m): 5:37am On Apr 21, 2007
the TOPIC has been BURIED no more comments, thank you have a good day
Re: Shes Rich But Ugly. Should I Marry Her? by mazaje(m): 2:19pm On Apr 21, 2007
@ poster are you on cheap drugs?
Re: Shes Rich But Ugly. Should I Marry Her? by Aproko(f): 12:33pm On Apr 26, 2007
@poster

shes damn ugly-you must be damn ugly too cos birds of a feather flock together!!!!.

shes rich - you must be a church rat cos opposites attract!!!!!

that is the story of your gold digging sorry life,contradictions upon contradictions.you had better be a man and stop living off rich and succesful women.pick your sorry ass of the floor and go get you a job.
Re: Shes Rich But Ugly. Should I Marry Her? by finemocha(f): 4:40pm On Apr 29, 2007
lolololol

u do know thta she can have her face done to look beautiful. didnt u ever watch the show the ugly swan. htey filed down thier skulls until they had beautiful bone structure. if she is rich enough just suggest that to her. but my question is u urself are u ugly. because y then would she be interested in u. i mean u probably are.
Re: Shes Rich But Ugly. Should I Marry Her? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Apr 29, 2007
mumu guy!!!!!
Re: Shes Rich But Ugly. Should I Marry Her? by star01(m): 7:29am On Apr 30, 2007
mazaje:

@ poster are you on cheap drugs?
with ur DAD, olofo, omo ale
Re: Shes Rich But Ugly. Should I Marry Her? by kellorah: 7:27pm On May 01, 2007
is this a joke? u love her money and not her? shocked
how would u feel if someone did dat to ur sister? undecided
Re: Shes Rich But Ugly. Should I Marry Her? by moondust(m): 6:54pm On May 03, 2007
yes! go ahead and marry her, but u will definitely wake up one morning screaming, AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! Monster in my Bed!
Re: Shes Rich But Ugly. Should I Marry Her? by legry(m): 12:09pm On May 04, 2007
star01:

with your DAD, olofo, omo ale

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Shes Rich But Ugly. Should I Marry Her? by Beline(f): 2:37pm On May 04, 2007
please don't marry for money even if you are the poorest otherwise my mouth lipsrsealed
Re: Shes Rich But Ugly. Should I Marry Her? by temmyabby(f): 11:23pm On Jun 13, 2007
moondust:

yes! go ahead and marry her, but u will definitely wake up one morning screaming, AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! Monster in my Bed!
u harsh ooo , grin
if he was a woman I know Nairaland user would ve rained insults on her, I guess its ok for a man to be like this but it ain't 4 a woman angry angry
Re: Shes Rich But Ugly. Should I Marry Her? by tenor(m): 11:53pm On Jun 13, 2007
Have you all stopped to think what if it was a woman, what would the reaction be? The females have been taking this guy apart when in reality a good percentage of women do not find marrying an ugly man for his money a sin. Now the tables are turned and every one is crying foul.
The only sad thing here is that Agbana as a man (although that yet to be proven) is a slave to this "ugly" woman just like the women are slaves to their respective "ugly" men.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Beats His Four Months Pregnant Wife To Death In Enugu / If U're In A Relationship, Married Or None, Read This. U'll Know Why At The End. / The Goat To Be Killed On 25 December, Just Gave Birth...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.