Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,060 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Who Knows About Soccer Profit Club? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Who Knows About Soccer Profit Club? (2035 Views)

Amazon Profit Club : Join The Kdp Earners Club Today / Who Knows This App For Bitcoin Mining? / Please Who Knows About BITCOIN MINER APP For Android (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Knows About Soccer Profit Club? by Yuji: 3:50pm On Dec 29, 2017

1 Like

Re: Who Knows About Soccer Profit Club? by forreelinc(m): 3:51pm On Dec 29, 2017
scam! run!

1 Like

Re: Who Knows About Soccer Profit Club? by Yuji: 3:54pm On Dec 29, 2017
forreelinc:
scam! run!
Have they scammed you before?
Re: Who Knows About Soccer Profit Club? by forreelinc(m): 3:55pm On Dec 29, 2017
Yuji:

Have they scammed you before?
yea they told me

THERE IS A ONE ROOM SELF CONTAIN AT IKOTUN,ROOMATE NEEDED TO PAY HALF OF ONE YEAR RENT 80,000 NAIRA. CALL&TEXT ME ON 09056209174. FEMALES ONLY. AVAILABLE TILL 1ST JAN 2018.

and it was a lie
Re: Who Knows About Soccer Profit Club? by Yuji: 4:09pm On Dec 29, 2017
forreelinc:

yea they told me

THERE IS A ONE ROOM SELF CONTAIN AT IKOTUN,ROOMATE NEEDED TO PAY HALF OF ONE YEAR RENT 80,000 NAIRA. CALL&TEXT ME ON 09056209174. FEMALES ONLY. AVAILABLE TILL 1ST JAN 2018.

and it was a lie
Are you okay? Seems you are just crazy.

1 Like

Re: Who Knows About Soccer Profit Club? by forreelinc(m): 4:10pm On Dec 29, 2017
Yuji:

Are you okay? Seems you are just crazy.

undecided well at least i'm not a scamming piece of sh!t
Re: Who Knows About Soccer Profit Club? by Yuji: 4:12pm On Dec 29, 2017
forreelinc:

undecided well at least i'm a scamming piece of sh!t
I advice you to go and get a job with Bytesize or any other company you are applying for and stop talking on things you know nothing of.

1 Like

Re: Who Knows About Soccer Profit Club? by forreelinc(m): 4:15pm On Dec 29, 2017
Yuji:

I advice you to go and get a job with Bytesize or any other company you are applying for and stop talking on things you know nothing of.
Aw thanx for the advice I am with bytesize currently why don't you get a job so you can stop making poor attempts to scam people
Re: Who Knows About Soccer Profit Club? by Yuji: 4:18pm On Dec 29, 2017
forreelinc:

Aw thanx for the advice I am with bytesize currently why don't you get a job so you can stop making poor attempts to scam people
Scam who exactly? you are even more stupid than i thought. I asked a question and instead of you to ignore you replied with a foolish answer. I am sure you didnt pass the job interview else you wont have time to waste on irrelevant talk. Just get lost!

1 Like

Re: Who Knows About Soccer Profit Club? by forreelinc(m): 4:22pm On Dec 29, 2017
Yuji:

Scam who exactly? you are even more stupid than i thought. I asked a question and instead of you to ignore you replied with a foolish answer. I am sure you didnt pass the job interview else you wont have time to waste on irrelevant talk. Just get lost!

nah we are on break they do this sort of thing at the end of the year i guess you would know that if you had a job and was not instead making pathetic attempts to scam people in the property section
Re: Who Knows About Soccer Profit Club? by Yuji: 4:24pm On Dec 29, 2017
forreelinc:

nah we are on break they do this sort of thing at the end of the year i guess you would know that if you had a job and was not instead making pathetic attempts to scam people in the property section
You are not on break you sick liar! people actually went to work today but you are a broke ass job seeker who cant pass a job interview so you have extra time on your hands to talk on things you dont even know about. Did you call the number and where you scammed? stop acting like an illiterate fool and get off my mentions. You are really pathetic.

1 Like

Re: Who Knows About Soccer Profit Club? by forreelinc(m): 4:34pm On Dec 29, 2017
Yuji:

You are not on break you sick liar! people actually went to work today but you are a broke ass job seeker who cant pass a job interview so you have extra time on your hands to talk on things you dont even know about. did you call the number and where you scammed? stop acting like an illiterate fool and get off my mentions. You are really pathetic.

Eh? See person wey no get work dey tell me as them take dey do things only organizations like banks and government agencies opened for business today and it was half day bytesize on the other hand is a digital marketing agency which is done with its contracts and accounting for the year so what are we coming to work for?
You know perhaps you can simply just ask your dad for money instead of running around and embarrassing yourself all in the name of scam
Re: Who Knows About Soccer Profit Club? by Yuji: 4:37pm On Dec 29, 2017
forreelinc:

Eh? See person wey no get work dey tell me as them take dey do things only organizations like banks and government agencies opened for business today and it was half day bytesize on the other hand is a digital marketing agency which is done with its contracts and accounting for the year so what are we coming to work for?
You know if you simply just ask your dad for money instead of running around and embarrassing yourself all in the name of scam
My cousin works with a private firm and went to work today so its not only banks and government organizations who worked today.
You are not working with Bytesize you stupid liar! Even if you are who cares? Why not say if i have scammed you before or not. Its idiots like you who make others look bad for nothing. keep deceiving your old age. I don't blame you at all. You cant even prove i am a scammer because you are so foolish and stupid. It runs in your blood. Mad man.

1 Like

Re: Who Knows About Soccer Profit Club? by forreelinc(m): 5:17pm On Dec 29, 2017
Yuji:
My cousin works with a private firm and went to work today so its not only banks and government organizations who worked today.

*sigh* so private organizations who have work to do should not go to work because forreelinc said that banks and govt agencies opened for business today? grin with a brain like yours its no wonder your scams are so easy to spot
Yuji:

You are not working with Bytesize you stupid liar! Even if you are who cares?
Well you seem to care a whole lot why? Did you Interview with them too? Is it your anger,frustration and disappointment speaking or are you just mad that I called you out for being a lousy scammer?
Yuji:

Why not say if i have scammed you before or not.
Why not ignore me if I'm lying?
Yuji:

Its idiots like you who make others look bad for nothing. keep deceiving your old age.
Its learners like you that give scammers a bad name

Yuji:

I don't blame you at all.

So the demo you dey do ere isn't enof proof?
Look we have caught you and there is nothing you can do to change that my advice to you is to go back to your scam tutor for more training you are still wet behind the ears and resume on your fathers payroll and continue collecting pocket money cause you are not ready yet e go vex but it's only temporary
Re: Who Knows About Soccer Profit Club? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Dec 29, 2017
Two madmen competing to go to yaba left. Sorry ass lickers

1 Like

Re: Who Knows About Soccer Profit Club? by Yuji: 11:23am On Jan 10, 2018
forreelinc:

*sigh* so private organizations who have work to do should not go to work because forreelinc said that banks and govt agencies opened for business today? grin with a brain like yours its no wonder your scams are so easy to spot

Well you seem to care a whole lot why? Did you Interview with them too? Is it your anger,frustration and disappointment speaking or are you just mad that I called you out for being a lousy scammer?

Why not ignore me if I'm lying?

Its learners like you that give scammers a bad name

So the demo you dey do ere isn't enof proof?
Look we have caught you and there is nothing you can do to change that my advice to you is to go back to your scam tutor for more training you are still wet behind the ears and resume on your fathers payroll and continue collecting pocket money cause you are not ready yet e go vex but it's only temporary
at least five ladies called and one has already agreed to the roomate deal so why dont you just kill yourself? Pathetic loser. keep yapping about what you have no idea about,little wonder you are so broke and useless.

1 Like

Re: Who Knows About Soccer Profit Club? by forreelinc(m): 6:48pm On Jan 17, 2018
Yuji:

at least five ladies called and one has already agreed to the roomate deal so why dont you just kill yourself? Pathetic loser. keep yapping about what you have no idea about,little wonder you are so broke and useless.

grin omo the thing pain you gan oh na last year yans you dey carry enter here carry me put for mind all this time. I guess your comeback game is as sad as your scams hehehe.
By five ladies you mean your grandma, mother,aunty,sister and niece abi? And the "one gal who agreed" was just all of them joining their coins as bribery to you to get a life, lol who do you think you are fooling? gerrarahia
Re: Who Knows About Soccer Profit Club? by Yuji: 2:50am On Mar 19, 2018
forreelinc:

grin omo the thing pain you gan oh na last year yans you dey carry enter here carry me put for mind all this time. I guess your comeback game is as sad as your scams hehehe.
By five ladies you mean your grandma, mother,aunty,sister and niece abi? And the "one gal who agreed" was just all of them joining their coins as bribery to you to get a life, lol who do you think you are fooling? gerrarahia
Still doesnt change the fact you are broke and useless,now quote again like the confirmed foolish bastard you are.

1 Like

Re: Who Knows About Soccer Profit Club? by forreelinc(m): 9:38pm On Mar 19, 2018
Yuji:

Still doesnt change the fact you are broke and useless,now quote again like the confirmed foolish bastard you are.
Ah guy you still dey? Abeg i wan start church and I need your expertise to scam niggas outta their cash in the name of Jesus
Re: Who Knows About Soccer Profit Club? by Yuji: 4:21pm On Mar 23, 2018
forreelinc:

Ah guy you still dey? Abeg i wan start church and I need your expertise to scam niggas outta their cash in the name of Jesus
You are already a fool,I am sure you can do it all on your own. By the way,comeback so pathetic. Get a life nigga!

1 Like

Re: Who Knows About Soccer Profit Club? by forreelinc(m): 4:41pm On Mar 23, 2018
Yuji:

You are already a fool,I am sure you can do it all on your own. By the way,comeback so pathetic. Get a life nigga!
uh! you wan dey form scammer with class? e be like say you dey enjoy as your scams no dey make you money, better wake up and join the winning team.
ask adebole and oledepo, they took lessons from scammers like you(of course they were a lot smarter but they were scammers all the same)
Re: Who Knows About Soccer Profit Club? by Yuji: 5:36am On Jun 25, 2018
forreelinc:

uh! you wan dey form scammer with class? e be like say you dey enjoy as your scams no dey make you money, better wake up and join the winning team.
ask adebole and oledepo, they took lessons from scammers like you(of course they were a lot smarter but they were scammers all the same)
You are just a useless fool, That is all! Only you have two monikers https://www.nairaland.com/leverageisback,because you are just a pathetic,broke ass nigga with no hope or person to look up to! Go and die and save everyone the pain of dealing with a failure like you!

1 Like

Re: Who Knows About Soccer Profit Club? by forreelinc(m): 12:00pm On Jul 07, 2018
Yuji:
You are just a useless fool, That is all
grin no I'm not, cool there are many people who say I'm quite clever

Yuji:

Only you have two monikers https://www.nairaland.com/leverageisback,
Two? N*gga I've lost track of how many accounts i have, it makes it fun wen i torment scammers like you
Yuji:

because you are just a pathetic,broke ass nigga
grin God no go lemme share the same name with your popsy
Yuji:

with no hope or person to look up to! Go and die and save everyone the pain of dealing with a failure like you!
lol I still dey find pastor o in case you are interested, Mr scammer

(1) (Reply)

Your Best Assurance This Season!! Come Get Your Life Time Insurance / Best Multicoin Faucet Site Ever! / What Makes Investing In Dubai Irresistible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.