Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

2-year-old Boy Rocks Ebuka's Agbada Replica To Mark His Birthday (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2-year-old Boy Rocks Ebuka's Agbada Replica To Mark His Birthday (photos) (55788 Views)

Burna Boy Rocks Manchester United Jersey , Pictured With Mum And Pogba / Charly Boy Rocks Gele, Blouse & Trousers (Photos) / E-money Gifts Cars To His Employees To Mark His 39th Birthday (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

2-year-old Boy Rocks Ebuka's Agbada Replica To Mark His Birthday (photos) by Quelle: 6:42pm On Dec 29, 2017
A two year old handsome boy has rocked a replica of Ebuka Obi-Uchendu’s famous Agbada to mark his birthday.

The boy’s uncle, proud of his nephew’s look took to Twitter to post photos of the little boy, and the tweet has gone viral and received positive and funny comments with a lady suggesting when he grows up, he is going to break hearts.

http://www.lodgerill.com.ng/2017/12/2-year-old-boy-rocks-ebukas-agbada.html?m=1

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2-year-old Boy Rocks Ebuka's Agbada Replica To Mark His Birthday (photos) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Dec 29, 2017
Small boy in big man cloth

6 Likes

Re: 2-year-old Boy Rocks Ebuka's Agbada Replica To Mark His Birthday (photos) by Jerryojozy(m): 6:44pm On Dec 29, 2017
Cute kid. Ebuka Jnr

Genius J
Re: 2-year-old Boy Rocks Ebuka's Agbada Replica To Mark His Birthday (photos) by Quelle: 6:46pm On Dec 29, 2017
Cc Lalasticlala Mynd44

Re: 2-year-old Boy Rocks Ebuka's Agbada Replica To Mark His Birthday (photos) by adadike281(f): 6:57pm On Dec 29, 2017
cheesy oya come and marry me little prince charming!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2-year-old Boy Rocks Ebuka's Agbada Replica To Mark His Birthday (photos) by Amibranki(f): 7:29pm On Dec 29, 2017
D Kid Is Way Too Cute, He Slayed It Fa! undecided

2 Likes

Re: 2-year-old Boy Rocks Ebuka's Agbada Replica To Mark His Birthday (photos) by JayCynic(m): 7:51pm On Dec 29, 2017
What is so spectacular about that agbada?? I'd rather spend money buying him educating books than a bullshit agbada.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2-year-old Boy Rocks Ebuka's Agbada Replica To Mark His Birthday (photos) by NextGovernor(m): 8:02pm On Dec 29, 2017
I don't just know why I hate anything especially fashion style that is popular. I knew right from that Ebuka Agbada style made news Nigerians will over flood it.

More than 30 people wore it at a wedding I attended last week. I just come tire. Now look like uniform.

That's why most time I prefer wearing clothes that aren't branded or properly written or the brand aren't showong on it like "Gucci or LV" becos probability that you might also see someone weae that same thing and it will now look like uniform especially when u know the person. Lol

71 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 2-year-old Boy Rocks Ebuka's Agbada Replica To Mark His Birthday (photos) by RIPEnglish: 8:56pm On Dec 29, 2017
Only a rich childrens can dressing this good and fine.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2-year-old Boy Rocks Ebuka's Agbada Replica To Mark His Birthday (photos) by oluebubeneo(f): 8:58pm On Dec 29, 2017
JayCynic:
What is so spectacular about that agbada?? I'd rather spend money buying him educating books than a bullshit agbada.
Ogini? This should end in 2017

12 Likes

Re: 2-year-old Boy Rocks Ebuka's Agbada Replica To Mark His Birthday (photos) by Narldon: 8:58pm On Dec 29, 2017
RIPEnglish:
Only a rich childrens can dressing this good and fine.

Even your Village People have concluded your matter is beyond repair

24 Likes

Re: 2-year-old Boy Rocks Ebuka's Agbada Replica To Mark His Birthday (photos) by mhiztaNexy(m): 8:58pm On Dec 29, 2017
JayCynic:
smh for u

4 Likes

Re: 2-year-old Boy Rocks Ebuka's Agbada Replica To Mark His Birthday (photos) by ImpressionsNG: 8:59pm On Dec 29, 2017
Not quite a 'replica', but adorable all the same.

And as we absolutely love children, I'd have to say the young lad did it better than Ebuka.

1 Like

Re: 2-year-old Boy Rocks Ebuka's Agbada Replica To Mark His Birthday (photos) by AlphaStyles(m): 8:59pm On Dec 29, 2017
dum alhaji dum alhaji dum alhaji dum alhaji droooooooooo dummmmmmmmmn dummmmmmm grin who remember that music

2 Likes

Re: 2-year-old Boy Rocks Ebuka's Agbada Replica To Mark His Birthday (photos) by April4th(m): 8:59pm On Dec 29, 2017
Cute kid
Re: 2-year-old Boy Rocks Ebuka's Agbada Replica To Mark His Birthday (photos) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Dec 29, 2017
JayCynic:

Educational books at 2 years? grin Have some joy now, kids learn best when they can play and have loving care

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2-year-old Boy Rocks Ebuka's Agbada Replica To Mark His Birthday (photos) by qualityovenbake(m): 9:00pm On Dec 29, 2017
Na so jare. Cute!
Re: 2-year-old Boy Rocks Ebuka's Agbada Replica To Mark His Birthday (photos) by Narldon: 9:00pm On Dec 29, 2017
JayCynic:
What is so spectacular about that agbada?? I'd rather
spend money buying him educating books than a bullshit agbada.

Mr Educator,

It's EDUCATIVE BOOKS, not EDUCATING BOOKS

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2-year-old Boy Rocks Ebuka's Agbada Replica To Mark His Birthday (photos) by Tugsramm(m): 9:00pm On Dec 29, 2017
adadike281:
child abuse

1 Like

Re: 2-year-old Boy Rocks Ebuka's Agbada Replica To Mark His Birthday (photos) by thesettingz(m): 9:00pm On Dec 29, 2017
Slay child
Re: 2-year-old Boy Rocks Ebuka's Agbada Replica To Mark His Birthday (photos) by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:00pm On Dec 29, 2017
adadike281:
Oghenebikor!

6 Likes

Re: 2-year-old Boy Rocks Ebuka's Agbada Replica To Mark His Birthday (photos) by Tugsramm(m): 9:01pm On Dec 29, 2017
JayCynic:
is lyk u make sense a bit

1 Like

Re: 2-year-old Boy Rocks Ebuka's Agbada Replica To Mark His Birthday (photos) by Rekyz(m): 9:02pm On Dec 29, 2017
JayCynic:
I smell henvy

1 Like

Re: 2-year-old Boy Rocks Ebuka's Agbada Replica To Mark His Birthday (photos) by Femistico(m): 9:03pm On Dec 29, 2017
Cute little boy...fits well
Re: 2-year-old Boy Rocks Ebuka's Agbada Replica To Mark His Birthday (photos) by MhizzAJ(f): 9:03pm On Dec 29, 2017
What's the essence
Something that he might not even wear again
Money Miss Road
Re: 2-year-old Boy Rocks Ebuka's Agbada Replica To Mark His Birthday (photos) by chuckjonesautos: 9:03pm On Dec 29, 2017
JayCynic:

I see you are one of those village people we have been hearing of... chai!

3 Likes

Re: 2-year-old Boy Rocks Ebuka's Agbada Replica To Mark His Birthday (photos) by chuckjonesautos: 9:03pm On Dec 29, 2017
Rekyz:
I smell henvy

Lol!
Re: 2-year-old Boy Rocks Ebuka's Agbada Replica To Mark His Birthday (photos) by ajasa4link: 9:03pm On Dec 29, 2017
JayCynic:

And dem tell u say him parents never buy him books already? U for talk say make he pose with Ugo C. Ugo because he dey do 2yrs birthday to show seriousness na undecided

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2-year-old Boy Rocks Ebuka's Agbada Replica To Mark His Birthday (photos) by Tugsramm(m): 9:04pm On Dec 29, 2017
AlphaStyles:
dum alhaji dum alhaji dum alhaji dum alhaji droooooooooo dummmmmmmmmn dummmmmmm grin who remember that music
don't take dis rubbish enter 2018 leave it behind i beg

3 Likes

Re: 2-year-old Boy Rocks Ebuka's Agbada Replica To Mark His Birthday (photos) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Dec 29, 2017
The worse part is when you see a kid wearing the cloth you spent big money to buy, e go just be like say make you pull am ,just go house like that embarassed
NextGovernor:
I don't just know why I hate anything especially fashion style that is popular. I knew right from that Ebuka Agbada style made news Nigerians will over flood it.

More than 30 people wore it at a wedding I attended last week. I just come tire. Now look like uniform.

That's why most time I prefer wearing clothes that aren't branded or properly written or the brand aren't showong on it like "Gucci or LV" becos probability that you might also see someone weae that same thing and it will now look like uniform especially when u know the person. Lol
Re: 2-year-old Boy Rocks Ebuka's Agbada Replica To Mark His Birthday (photos) by sdindan: 9:04pm On Dec 29, 2017
Adorable

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wizkid Appreciates His Female Fan Who Drew Him(photos) / Nigerians Drag Bobrisky Over His N450M Mansion Document He Shared (pix) / Mabel Makun Throwback Photo: AY Shares Throwback Vs Now Photos Of His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.