Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Help From A Stranger - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Help From A Stranger (491 Views)

To Love A Stranger / Spell Of A Stranger / The Stranger In The Dark(a story of love, action, revenge and betrayal) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help From A Stranger by Abiajiga(m): 6:50pm On Dec 29, 2017
This is sopos to be the prolong, the story will be written by every member of this forum by virture of contribution.
I lost my job just few weeks to 25 dec 2017 due to over all shutting of the office, after putting out applications, with no imidiate sign of any good news, i decided to chill a bit and see how thing work. But as it stand, surviving into next year withou a job ll mean starving to death. So NL, we have all manner of poeple here, please help a brother.
Most of you will come in thinking its a fictional interesting story, a story yes it is but not fictional.
Am a graduate of English, a fetus in coding language, a teenager in web design and an adult in graphic design. Proficient in driving and have partnered with orgernisations for coperate publicity. Your contributions is the story please. SE,SW,SS,NC any part of these regions i can go even if na person personal driver no wahala, make i get source of income abeg. Person we talk where sickness hold na him go get the proper medication.
Re: Help From A Stranger by kalu61(m): 10:16am On Dec 31, 2017
haha.you funny with that appeal.l pray the new year brings a divine package for you.

(1) (Reply)

Ten Things You Should Know About Me Before Asking Me Out On A Date / New Dope Books Droped On Boldscholar.com / Nigerians Redirect - Poetry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.