Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,705 members, 7,827,576 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

We Need To Be Our Brothers Keepers - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / We Need To Be Our Brothers Keepers (360 Views)

Oh GOD What Is The Worth Of Human Beings In Nigeria? Take A Look At Our Brothers / Stop AFRICOM! US Military Is Killing Our Brothers And Sisters! / Why We Need To Stop Seeing Cultist As Our Brothers But The Demons They Truly Are (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Need To Be Our Brothers Keepers by shutupareyouGOD: 8:52pm On Dec 29, 2017
Sorry Im using this space to vent...im just really angry....i was robbed this morning at broken bottle-point at charity traffic on my way to work. The saddest part was people just passed as if nothing was happening and after they left everyone continued as if nothing happened. Annoying part was I had to go swear an affidavit to retrieve my sim and i had to pay money both at council and the police station....imagine someone that was robbed being asked to pay no e.g. for report.....what a country.
Re: We Need To Be Our Brothers Keepers by ekensi01: 8:54pm On Dec 29, 2017
grin

I no want talk
Re: We Need To Be Our Brothers Keepers by sinaj(f): 9:01pm On Dec 29, 2017
Many brotherskeeper learnt the hard way and are mindeding their business now grin

Nobody wnt to get involved in a police case.
M sorry for ur loss tho.
Re: We Need To Be Our Brothers Keepers by shutupareyouGOD: 9:34pm On Dec 29, 2017
sinaj:

Many brotherskeeper learnt the hard way and are mindeding their business now grin

Nobody wnt to get involved in a police case.
M sorry for ur loss tho.
if all the drivers in the car surrounding me came down from their cars ..those hoodlums would have run as there were with a broken bottle and not a gun.
Re: We Need To Be Our Brothers Keepers by shutupareyouGOD: 9:35pm On Dec 29, 2017
Plus after robbing me they walked majestically onto the next victim....something just be done about this..
To think this happened just close to the army barracks....we have a security system...let them work.
Re: We Need To Be Our Brothers Keepers by sinaj(f): 11:02pm On Dec 29, 2017
shutupareyouGOD:
if all the drivers in the car surrounding me came down from their cars ..those hoodlums would have run as there were with a broken bottle and not a gun.
How will d drivers know it wasnt a set up

(1) (Reply)

Herdsmen Killing: Who Is Responsible For The Fake News? / Shocking: Money 'guzzling' Machine Discovered UPTH / Two Primary School Pupils Butchered By An Insame Man In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.