Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,452 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Can You Use Fruits To Replace Food - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Can You Use Fruits To Replace Food (742 Views)

When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? / Five Best Fruits To Keep You Cool In This Hot Weather! / What Are The Alternative Foods To Replace Rice This Coming Festive Period? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Use Fruits To Replace Food by Paramount01(m): 9:58pm On Dec 29, 2017
Hello,nairaland I am such a busy somebody and to cook in the night is always my problem and I don't like cooking outside please can I replace my night's food by eating fruits only
Re: Can You Use Fruits To Replace Food by matrix199(m): 10:04pm On Dec 29, 2017
Yes you can. But....

What you don't know is that fruits are appetisers. If you eat fruits for dinner, you'd most likely wake up in the middle of the night hungry. Then you'd have to fix yourself a meal.

So, if you're a busy bee, or if your kitchen is far from your room, you can buy bread and sardine, and fix yourself a sandwich, or a toast bread.

1 Like

Re: Can You Use Fruits To Replace Food by Nobody: 11:51pm On Dec 29, 2017
Daniel and co survived on just vegetables. . .If those count as fruits. .

1 Like

Re: Can You Use Fruits To Replace Food by dingbang(m): 7:01am On Dec 30, 2017
plavic:
Daniel and co survived on just vegetables. . .If those count as fruits. .
vegetables arent fruits undecided
Re: Can You Use Fruits To Replace Food by Paramount01(m): 7:07pm On Dec 31, 2017
What are the advantage's of fruits to body system

(1) (Reply)

6 Common Deep Frying Mistakes To Avoid / Can You Guess What I Made With Fufu / Foods That May Delay Menopause

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.