Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,789 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Finally, Am A Qualify Soldier (pix) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Finally, Am A Qualify Soldier (pix) (1139 Views)

Nigerian Army Dismisses Soldier For Having Sex With Colleague’s Wife (photo) / Nigerians Qualify As UK Launches Scale-up Visa For Skilled Workers - Engineers , / The Salary Of An Average Nigerian Soldier Will Shock You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally, Am A Qualify Soldier (pix) by ugwusunday(m): 12:03am On Dec 30, 2017
I want to sincerely appreciate the God Almighty for successful completion of 76 army intake, many are called, but few are choosing. Many of us started this journey, but there no where to be found at P.O.P (Past out parade) many are dead, many were sent back home. But with the glory of God, and help of mankind, am a satisfied soldier

Re: Finally, Am A Qualify Soldier (pix) by ufuosman(m): 12:24am On Dec 30, 2017
Congrats to you, D Lord will see you through
Re: Finally, Am A Qualify Soldier (pix) by Noccerino(m): 12:31am On Dec 30, 2017
Is Nigeria really worth this sacrifice? Think again bro.
Re: Finally, Am A Qualify Soldier (pix) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 12:31am On Dec 30, 2017
Lol...

Nice one. No need to judge your English, your gun will speak for you better.

If you like, go follow do python dance, and watch how they ferry you back home in a .....

1 Like

Re: Finally, Am A Qualify Soldier (pix) by iHart(m): 12:32am On Dec 30, 2017
congrats but you really need to go back to school.
Re: Finally, Am A Qualify Soldier (pix) by nwaanambra1(m): 12:32am On Dec 30, 2017
Congrats bro!

do understand that Igbo soldiers don't touch civilians - and if you want to live long and survive the army, avoid shedding innocent blood or getting involved in things that are dirty. avoid drunkenness - it has killed so many soldiers more than their armed enemies, respect your uniform and be a pride to the force.

Try your very best to increase your education so you will advance in your career. there are many ways you can get education while still serving in the army. you can try open university, part university courses or even NTI. i think UNN even have part time courses - whatever you do bro, pls get more education, it will help you in your chosen career.

Another thing is - please learn to speak fluent Hausa and Yoruba. it will be a big plus to you.

May the good Lord protect you always as you serve your father land. amen.

1 Like

Re: Finally, Am A Qualify Soldier (pix) by KendrickAyomide: 12:42am On Dec 30, 2017
God Bless you for your selfless service . May you live to Chop ya pension money
Re: Finally, Am A Qualify Soldier (pix) by acenazt: 1:21am On Dec 30, 2017
Lol Did u qualify for english? Congrats sha
Re: Finally, Am A Qualify Soldier (pix) by CaptainStephen(m): 9:06am On Dec 30, 2017
Welcome soldier, come join me at the front lines grin
Re: Finally, Am A Qualify Soldier (pix) by CaptainStephen(m): 9:10am On Dec 30, 2017
nwaanambra1:
Congrats bro!

if you want to live long and survive the army, avoid shedding innocent blood or getting involved in things that are dirty. avoid drunkenness - it has killed so many soldiers more than their armed enemies, respect your uniform and be a pride to the force.

Try your very best to increase your education so you will advance in your career. there are many ways you can get education while still serving in the army. you can try open university, part university courses or even NTI. i think UNN even have part time courses - whatever you do bro, pls get more education, it will help you in your chosen career.

Another thing is - please learn to speak fluent Hausa and Yoruba. it will be a big plus to you.

May the good Lord protect you always as you serve your father land. amen.
Fixed bro, there are no Igbo, Hausa and co soldiers but Nigerian Soldiers. God Bless you as you understand this.
Re: Finally, Am A Qualify Soldier (pix) by Noccerino(m): 3:16pm On Dec 30, 2017
CaptainStephen:
Fixed bro, there are no Igbo, Hausa and co soldiers but Nigerian Soldiers. God Bless you as you understand this.
You are probably not a Nigerian
Re: Finally, Am A Qualify Soldier (pix) by CaptainStephen(m): 3:57pm On Dec 30, 2017
Noccerino:
You are probably not a Nigerian
I am Nigerian 100% bros
Re: Finally, Am A Qualify Soldier (pix) by imagrg(m): 12:05pm On Dec 31, 2017
You are young and adventurous. My son wants to join through NDA but I've always disapproved of it. The war is still raging in the house. I told him that soldiers are killers. God says, you must not kill!
Whenever I told him that, he would always refer me to Joshua's story in the Bible.
Well, being a soldier is having the license to kill!

(1) (Reply)

Best 100 Companies To Work For In Nigeria 2019-JOBBERMAN / 16yrs Old Boy Made Millions In Nigeria Through Coding / Applying To MTN Global Graduate Development: A Gateway To Your Future Success

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.