Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Newborn Baby Abandoned In A Carton In Kaduna (Viewers Discretion) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Newborn Baby Abandoned In A Carton In Kaduna (Viewers Discretion) (26540 Views)

Three-Month-Old Baby Abandoned In Lagos (Photo) / 4-Day-Old Baby Abandoned In A Bush In Delta State (Photos) / Newborn Baby Dumped On The Road In A Carton In Edo (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newborn Baby Abandoned In A Carton In Kaduna (Viewers Discretion) by AFONJAPIG(m): 1:54pm On Dec 30, 2017
Respect55:
U sound as if a curse is following u.
maybe nah the same curse way follow ur mother dey follow me abi
Re: Newborn Baby Abandoned In A Carton In Kaduna (Viewers Discretion) by Psoul(m): 1:55pm On Dec 30, 2017
AFONJAPIG:
you guys should just shot those smelly gutters unah called mouth, the new baby is not alive, from the look the baby died during delivering, so what are they going to do with dead baby put him/her in the mortuary , arrange powerful burial abi even as that the parents no try , them for find disclosed area like dump site and throw the child away

Are u ok?....are u really a human being?.....a woman for that matter.
I weep for ur sense of reasoning.

Even a rat u killed in ur kitchen, u don't dispose it like dat not to think of a baby carried for 9 months.
Com-on babe, there is something we call sanctity of life. Have u heard of it before?
Any human that does not respect life is a beast.
Re: Newborn Baby Abandoned In A Carton In Kaduna (Viewers Discretion) by AFONJAPIG(m): 1:55pm On Dec 30, 2017
AroOkigbo:

you are the culprit. ..it's in you
kontinu
yeah because ur stupid father refused to accept his responsibilities
Re: Newborn Baby Abandoned In A Carton In Kaduna (Viewers Discretion) by AFONJAPIG(m): 1:56pm On Dec 30, 2017
AroOkigbo:

confirmed expert in this field. ..kontinu!
gerrout of here , it take an expert to know an expert
Re: Newborn Baby Abandoned In A Carton In Kaduna (Viewers Discretion) by AFONJAPIG(m): 1:56pm On Dec 30, 2017
anitapreeti:

I pity ur generation cry
as I'm pitying yours right now
Re: Newborn Baby Abandoned In A Carton In Kaduna (Viewers Discretion) by AFONJAPIG(m): 2:02pm On Dec 30, 2017
booqee:
wtf? Even if its dead..it's terribly inhumane to dump the baby like that or even "throw it away in a dump site like u said
oya suggests what they suppose to do with the dead baby
Re: Newborn Baby Abandoned In A Carton In Kaduna (Viewers Discretion) by AFONJAPIG(m): 2:03pm On Dec 30, 2017
Papanwamaikpe:
Shut up!!
gerrout of here
Re: Newborn Baby Abandoned In A Carton In Kaduna (Viewers Discretion) by AFONJAPIG(m): 2:05pm On Dec 30, 2017
Psoul:

Are u ok?....are u really a human being?.....a woman for that matter.
I weep for ur sense of reasoning.

Even a rat u killed in ur kitchen, u don't dispose it like dat not to think of a baby carried for 9 months.
Com-on babe, there is something we call sanctity of life. Have u heard of it before?
Any human that does not respect life is a beast.
ur own opinion, since I don't have any atom of respect for life, u can volunteer to give the baby a befitting burial...
Re: Newborn Baby Abandoned In A Carton In Kaduna (Viewers Discretion) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Dec 30, 2017
AFONJAPIG:
oya suggests what they suppose to do with the dead baby
they should bury it or any other burial form (e.g like cremation depending on ur culture). We bury human corpse don't we? Or dyu see people dumping their loved ones dead body in the dustbin anyhow. It's an human so it should be buried.
Re: Newborn Baby Abandoned In A Carton In Kaduna (Viewers Discretion) by AFONJAPIG(m): 2:11pm On Dec 30, 2017
booqee:
wtf? Even if its dead..it's terribly inhumane to dump the baby like that or even "throw it away in a dump site like u said
then what do you suggest immortalize the baby and erect statues of the dead child in every corner of their house it doesn't matter where one died or buried
Re: Newborn Baby Abandoned In A Carton In Kaduna (Viewers Discretion) by AFONJAPIG(m): 2:11pm On Dec 30, 2017
Papanwamaikpe:
Shut up!!
gerrout of here anu
Re: Newborn Baby Abandoned In A Carton In Kaduna (Viewers Discretion) by AFONJAPIG(m): 2:14pm On Dec 30, 2017
booqee:
they should bury it or any other burial form (e.g like cremation depending on ur culture). We bury human corpse don't we? Or dyu see people dumping their loved ones dead body in the dustbin anyhow. It's an human so it should be buried.
Africans don't bury day old baby... go and research bro
Re: Newborn Baby Abandoned In A Carton In Kaduna (Viewers Discretion) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Dec 30, 2017
AFONJAPIG:
then what do you suggest immortalize the baby and erect statues of the dead child in every corner of their house it doesn't matter where one died or buried
duh..what are they immortalizing? Simply bury the baby like the human it is..and move on..shikena. not throwing a dead baby in the dustbin. Won't we all be disgusted if that's the norm and we all keep seeing dead baby bodies in every dustbin here and there. Btw, It's inhumane and disrespectful
Re: Newborn Baby Abandoned In A Carton In Kaduna (Viewers Discretion) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Dec 30, 2017
AFONJAPIG:
Africans don't bury day old baby... go and research bro
fcck that tradition. Bury the baby..nothing will happen!
Re: Newborn Baby Abandoned In A Carton In Kaduna (Viewers Discretion) by stanliwise(m): 2:18pm On Dec 30, 2017
AFONJAPIG:
you guys should just shot those smelly gutters unah called mouth, the new baby is not alive, from the look the baby died during delivering, so what are they going to do with dead baby put him/her in the mortuary , arrange powerful burial abi even as that the parents no try , them for find disclosed area like dump site and throw the child away
Walking dead should be your middle name.
Re: Newborn Baby Abandoned In A Carton In Kaduna (Viewers Discretion) by AFONJAPIG(m): 2:26pm On Dec 30, 2017
stanliwise:
Walking dead should be your middle name.
gerrout of here tozo
Re: Newborn Baby Abandoned In A Carton In Kaduna (Viewers Discretion) by AFONJAPIG(m): 2:28pm On Dec 30, 2017
booqee:
fcck that tradition. Bury the baby..nothing will happen!
nah ignorance make spirit slap okorocha, we Africans has our way of doing things, go contrary to that and receive ur own slap
Re: Newborn Baby Abandoned In A Carton In Kaduna (Viewers Discretion) by AFONJAPIG(m): 2:30pm On Dec 30, 2017
booqee:
duh..what are they immortalizing? Simply bury the baby like the human it is..and move on..shikena. not throwing a dead baby in the dustbin. Won't we all be disgusted if that's the norm and we all keep seeing dead baby bodies in every dustbin here and there. Btw, It's inhumane and disrespectful
the baby is not yet a full human with memories to remembered, go and research Africans don't bury such baby
Re: Newborn Baby Abandoned In A Carton In Kaduna (Viewers Discretion) by viceddy95(m): 2:54pm On Dec 30, 2017
AFONJAPIG:

Re: Newborn Baby Abandoned In A Carton In Kaduna (Viewers Discretion) by Psoul(m): 6:19pm On Dec 30, 2017
AFONJAPIG:
ur own opinion, since I don't have any atom of respect for life, u can volunteer to give the baby a befitting burial...

It only takes maturity to accept mistakes and take correction.
Re: Newborn Baby Abandoned In A Carton In Kaduna (Viewers Discretion) by Justiceleague1: 6:22pm On Dec 30, 2017
LionDeLeo:
Even lesser animals love their offsprings, but the so-called advanced animals now willingly throw away their own babies, they don't give a damn if they are eaten by vultures, very unfortunate.

you are right,the baby could have been eaten by VULTURE o
grin grin grin
Re: Newborn Baby Abandoned In A Carton In Kaduna (Viewers Discretion) by Nobody: 6:42pm On Dec 30, 2017
AFONJAPIG:
OK take the baby to mortuary, call for burial planning committee and organize big burial ceremony for the baby.... hope u are happy now

I don't know u but from the way u write I do think you have a conscience
Re: Newborn Baby Abandoned In A Carton In Kaduna (Viewers Discretion) by AFONJAPIG(m): 8:03pm On Dec 30, 2017
Aprilivangie:

I don't know u but from the way u write I do think you have a conscience
gerrout of here oga
Re: Newborn Baby Abandoned In A Carton In Kaduna (Viewers Discretion) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Dec 30, 2017
AFONJAPIG:
gerrout of here oga

Your character really stinks......AFONJAPIG indeed
Re: Newborn Baby Abandoned In A Carton In Kaduna (Viewers Discretion) by ogene144(m): 9:39pm On Dec 30, 2017
Holyvurgin17:

Fooli$h boy who is lying undecided
Abule oshorun precisely,....Alajo street(the first street after oluwoye gate)
i never knew that is ur surname,a proverb says dnt fight with a fool person because he wil think every one is like him. watch ur words oga

1 Like

Re: Newborn Baby Abandoned In A Carton In Kaduna (Viewers Discretion) by carlosman: 11:39pm On Dec 30, 2017
booqee:
Shey u dey mind dbastard ni?? Na wetin hin mama dey everly do be dat na

1 Like

Re: Newborn Baby Abandoned In A Carton In Kaduna (Viewers Discretion) by Holyvurgin17(m): 12:37am On Dec 31, 2017
ogene144:

i never knew that is ur surname,a proverb says dnt fight with a fool person because he wil think every one is like him. watch ur words oga

Oga you started all this,why will I post fake news here,I gave Nairaland firsthand information and I'm suprised the news is not here yet
Re: Newborn Baby Abandoned In A Carton In Kaduna (Viewers Discretion) by Akaekpuchionwa(m): 5:13am On Feb 14, 2018
What à wicked génération ? EBERE is GOD ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Civil Servant Arraigned For Buying $140,000 US Property, Above His Salary / Man Locked Up After Narrowly Escaping Being Shot Dead By Ogun State Sars - Pics / Driver Attempting To Escape Tax Force Kills Four Female Hawkers In Onitsha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.