Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,387 members, 7,853,729 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:41 PM

More Bashing For Oritsefemi As Ex Manager Says He Should Save His Energy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / More Bashing For Oritsefemi As Ex Manager Says He Should Save His Energy (1918 Views)

Joy Tongo, Cynthia Morgan’s Ex-Manager Blasts Her. Claims She’s Owing $30,000 / Tekno Was Never Arrested ― Manager Says / ''psquare Can Never BLOW Individually Than Rema''- Cubana Niteclub Manager Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

More Bashing For Oritsefemi As Ex Manager Says He Should Save His Energy by giftsunday2017: 3:40am On Dec 30, 2017
Lady Kara, Oritsefemi’s ex-manager has reacted to the singer’s recent rants on social media that has gotten him on bad side of most Nigerians.

Kara who slammed him for comparing his wedding to Wizkid and Davido’s shows, also advised veterans to stop making a fuss when they see younger artistes succeeding. She further disclosed that Oritsefemi’s tantrums is pathetic and he should save the energy instead.

Here’s what she wrote;

https://www.ireporteronline.com/get-sense-bashing-oritsefemi-ex-manager-says-save-energy-used-complaining-tweeting/

Re: More Bashing For Oritsefemi As Ex Manager Says He Should Save His Energy by bpalace(m): 3:55am On Dec 30, 2017
My land
Re: More Bashing For Oritsefemi As Ex Manager Says He Should Save His Energy by philcz(m): 5:25am On Dec 30, 2017
bpalace:
My land
Lol. See as you rush grab the land grin

1 Like

Re: More Bashing For Oritsefemi As Ex Manager Says He Should Save His Energy by Kobicove(m): 7:26am On Dec 30, 2017
Post the full story here...we're not going to click that link tongue
Re: More Bashing For Oritsefemi As Ex Manager Says He Should Save His Energy by Larrey(f): 7:55am On Dec 30, 2017
He's just being jealous
Re: More Bashing For Oritsefemi As Ex Manager Says He Should Save His Energy by seankay(m): 8:03am On Dec 30, 2017
This Oritshefemi sef too dey fall my hand and I like the guy music no need small

(1) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim Literally Affirms Breakup Rumours With Cryptic Sunday Post / Don Jazzy Show Off His Beautiful Ride In New Adorable Photo / Actress Ini Edo Poses With Benz Jeep In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.