Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,487 members, 7,816,153 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Maximum Payout Now N1.5m On Bet9ja - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Maximum Payout Now N1.5m On Bet9ja (4760 Views)

Bet9ja Confirms N3m As Settlement For Lukman / I Sent My Daughter N1.5M For Her Birthday - John Ogu Replies His Sister In-Law / Just In: Boy Win A Whooping Sum Of 50 Million On Bet9ja With 100 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maximum Payout Now N1.5m On Bet9ja by bullicom: 4:05am On Dec 30, 2017
I just noticed that bet9ja has reduced it maximum winnings to 1.5m..oh boy! E bi like say Nigerians don over chop dem or it could be that they want people to cool down and play with sense....seems people go find their way to Lionbet tongue
Re: Maximum Payout Now N1.5m On Bet9ja by bullicom: 4:33am On Dec 30, 2017
After I done get strategy for winning..TESTED it and won 20k today ...wanted to do long ticket and try 10m na when they come dey give new yamayama rule... what can we do oooooooo!!!! grin angry
Re: Maximum Payout Now N1.5m On Bet9ja by beewhy009(m): 4:56am On Dec 30, 2017
bullicom:
After I done get strategy for winning..TESTED it and won 20k today ...wanted to do long ticket and try 10m na when they come dey give new yamayama rule... what can we do oooooooo!!!! grin angry

Baba, share nah angry
Re: Maximum Payout Now N1.5m On Bet9ja by AK6464(m): 8:26am On Dec 30, 2017
bullicom:

You still fit win 1.5m ten times na
Re: Maximum Payout Now N1.5m On Bet9ja by slim002: 8:46am On Dec 30, 2017
bullicom:
I just noticed that bet9ja has reduced it maximum winnings to 1.5m..oh boy! E bi like say Nigerians don over chop dem or it could be that they want people to cool down and play with sense....seems people go find their way to Lionbet tongue

Nope I do not think that's true. The restriction usually happen when you book bets running into 2000 odds before 8:30am, their system will tell you 'odds above 2k" is not allowed. But it wil go above that once you wait till after 8am to make your booking.

In summary, book your bets after 8am and you can have over 2k odds on your ticket

8 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Siasia Says People Are Jealous Of Him / Paparazzi Release Uncut Photos Of Lionel Messi And Prostitute In Las Vegas / Funny Meme scenario must football gamblers Passes Through

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.