Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,626 members, 7,816,575 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Don Jazzy Kneeling To Beg Rihanna To Marry Him (Edited Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Kneeling To Beg Rihanna To Marry Him (Edited Photo) (67658 Views)

Pastor Ab Isong Shares Blessing CEO's One-Legged Outfit (Edited Photo) / Bobrisky Sent Out Of Benin For Asking Oba Of Benin To Marry Him (Video) / Falz, Odunlade Adekola, Basketmouth & Don Jazzy Dressed As Women In Edited Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy Kneeling To Beg Rihanna To Marry Him (Edited Photo) by greggng: 12:32pm On Dec 30, 2017
Chai see how don jazzy fall my hand for a girl wey my tiwa fine pass. Let me quickly un follow him
Re: Don Jazzy Kneeling To Beg Rihanna To Marry Him (Edited Photo) by joenor(m): 1:52pm On Dec 30, 2017
they are here again... the great editor.
Re: Don Jazzy Kneeling To Beg Rihanna To Marry Him (Edited Photo) by Sman37(m): 1:55pm On Dec 30, 2017
tiredoflife:
Using a verse of the word of God to promote this
Not cool
You can't try this with Islam
But Christians will share this most
Who introduced religion into this!!
Leave the religion alone han most u always compare ur self with others that u can never be!!!
Re: Don Jazzy Kneeling To Beg Rihanna To Marry Him (Edited Photo) by begwong: 2:22pm On Dec 30, 2017
jeeqaa7:

Free your mind from religious slavery
Oya try an Islamic version and post here and see if you will see 2018.. � ✔✈
Re: Don Jazzy Kneeling To Beg Rihanna To Marry Him (Edited Photo) by Acekidc4(m): 2:29pm On Dec 30, 2017
adakaibeyamma:
Must you insult him
HE NEEDS TO BE CORRECTED HARSHLY!! NOW HE WILL LEARN
Re: Don Jazzy Kneeling To Beg Rihanna To Marry Him (Edited Photo) by dhonibabu: 2:34pm On Dec 30, 2017
Re: Don Jazzy Kneeling To Beg Rihanna To Marry Him (Edited Photo) by Honestagbons(m): 2:36pm On Dec 30, 2017
Una dey lie
Re: Don Jazzy Kneeling To Beg Rihanna To Marry Him (Edited Photo) by engrchykae(m): 3:12pm On Dec 30, 2017
Thukzee01:

as in ehn . e must not enter 2018 with me
i will advice you do not bother because your mind will get dirtier in 2018.
Make peace with your mind and stop fighting a lost cause
Re: Don Jazzy Kneeling To Beg Rihanna To Marry Him (Edited Photo) by whoareyou0994: 3:13pm On Dec 30, 2017
People with dirty mind
Re: Don Jazzy Kneeling To Beg Rihanna To Marry Him (Edited Photo) by engrjacuzzi: 5:02pm On Dec 30, 2017
it's Don Jazzy again......
Re: Don Jazzy Kneeling To Beg Rihanna To Marry Him (Edited Photo) by EkopSparoAyara(m): 5:55pm On Dec 30, 2017
Saiii... This is unfair oo..
Re: Don Jazzy Kneeling To Beg Rihanna To Marry Him (Edited Photo) by Ejytex(m): 8:00pm On Dec 30, 2017
Shege photoshop
Re: Don Jazzy Kneeling To Beg Rihanna To Marry Him (Edited Photo) by sherlock229(m): 9:18am On Dec 31, 2017
don jazzy is too ugly for someone like Rihanna
Re: Don Jazzy Kneeling To Beg Rihanna To Marry Him (Edited Photo) by internetpo(m): 10:33am On Dec 31, 2017
wthis would have made sense or being funny, if not the bible quote that was quoted and used for sexual reference.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Boycotts South African Products Over Xenophobic Attacks / Paul Okoye "Consulting Oracle" For Nigeria To Iceland (Photo) / Mohbad: Police Arrest Naira Marley

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.