Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Extract URL Data Like Facebook Using PHP, Jquery And Ajax - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Extract URL Data Like Facebook Using PHP, Jquery And Ajax (1156 Views)

How To Create A Login Form Using Html, Css, Javascript, Php And Ajax / How do I access jQuery and bootstrap on local host? (solved) / Live Username Availability Check Using PHP, Jquery And AJAX (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Extract URL Data Like Facebook Using PHP, Jquery And Ajax by skptricks: 8:46am On Dec 30, 2017
Post Link : http://www.skptricks.com/2017/12/extract-url-data-like-facebook-and-web-scraping.html
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This post explains how to create Extract URL Data Like Facebook Using PHP, jQuery and Ajax. Basically in the URL Extraction we are retrieving the Meta Tag details from the webpages, which is available in the Head Tag.

From the Meta Tag we are picking up some important information like Title, Description, Images and some URL. If you have observed the most the company like Facebook, Twitter, Google, LinkedIn etc using this link extraction technique in their webpages. In another word this extraction technique is also called as web scraping.

What is web scraping ?
Web Scraping refers to an application that processes the HTML of a Web page to extract data for manipulation such as converting the Web page to another format (i.e. HTML to WML).

Here in this post we have provided simple example to Extract URL Data and also it gives you ideas how to get the cross domain data with jquery and ajax.
extract url in php Technical Guruji

lets see the below source code and clear you understanding step by step.
Post Link : http://www.skptricks.com/2017/12/extract-url-data-like-facebook-and-web-scraping.html
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zjh1ahyHwMA

Re: Extract URL Data Like Facebook Using PHP, Jquery And Ajax by legalwebconsult(m): 5:53pm On Dec 30, 2017
DIGITAL MARKETING EBOOKS AND VIDEOS

Learn Google Adwords, Email Marketing, Search Engine Optimization, Facebook Ads and other Social Media Marketing etc...

These DIGITAL MARKETING COURSE is packaged and organized to teach you everything you need to know. So it is a practical oriented training ebooks and videos geared toward showing you how to use the online media for marketing purpose.

Visit www.dmf.legalwebconsult.com
Re: Extract URL Data Like Facebook Using PHP, Jquery And Ajax by CodeTemplar: 1:06am On Dec 31, 2017
Web scraping is a very powerful technique. It is the most powerful application of programming I have tasted.
Nice topic.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Beatbounce or black player? / How I Generated $1000+ In This August (step By Step Tutorial) / I Feel Like Giving Up In Learning Programming. I Find It Hard!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.