Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,984 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:36 AM

Put Some Respect On My Name – Oritsefemi’s Wife Clapbacks At Accuser On Instag - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Put Some Respect On My Name – Oritsefemi’s Wife Clapbacks At Accuser On Instag (1173 Views)

Oritsefemi’s Wife Nabila Fash Files For Divorce / Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Calls Out His Side Chick Who Shared Her Matrimonial Bed / "Oritsefemi's Wife, Nabila Fash Was A Prostitute In Ikeja" - Instagram User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Put Some Respect On My Name – Oritsefemi’s Wife Clapbacks At Accuser On Instag by Adetoyipet: 10:32am On Dec 30, 2017
Site: [url]Exclusivepp.com.ng[/url]

Source:- http://www.exclusivepp.com.ng/put-respect-name-oritsefemis-wife-clapbacks-accuser-instagram/

Oritsefemi’s Wife Clapbacks At Accuser On Instagram

Social media went agog with the news that a certain @christianforward23 alleged that Oritsefemi‘s wife, Nabila, used to be a ‘prostitute’ before her marriage to the singer. The statement led to an unfriendly exchange between the singer and the accuser.

Following the news, the accused and wife to Oritsefemi, has reacted to the claim by @christainforward23 in an Instagram post. In her post, she listed some of her achievements, particularly her impressive educational qualifications. She described the statement as an act of slut shaming women and she demanded that the accuser put some respect on her name.

See post below.

Source:- http://www.exclusivepp.com.ng/put-respect-name-oritsefemis-wife-clapbacks-accuser-instagram/

Re: Put Some Respect On My Name – Oritsefemi’s Wife Clapbacks At Accuser On Instag by LesbianBoy(m): 10:43am On Dec 30, 2017
Oya intelligent girl

B.SC

MBA

HIV

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Put Some Respect On My Name – Oritsefemi’s Wife Clapbacks At Accuser On Instag by LesbianBoy(m): 10:45am On Dec 30, 2017
Hmmmmmm

So what would have made a girl with all these qualifications marry an illiterate like oritsefemi?

1 Like

Re: Put Some Respect On My Name – Oritsefemi’s Wife Clapbacks At Accuser On Instag by chriskosherbal(m): 10:45am On Dec 30, 2017
Matters Arising.
Re: Put Some Respect On My Name – Oritsefemi’s Wife Clapbacks At Accuser On Instag by kelvine(m): 10:47am On Dec 30, 2017
She should have just denied the allegation or better still ignore.
Educational qualifications doesn't make one woman better than the other in the case in point.
Re: Put Some Respect On My Name – Oritsefemi’s Wife Clapbacks At Accuser On Instag by Tension532: 10:49am On Dec 30, 2017
she's guilty

she should've ignored him
Re: Put Some Respect On My Name – Oritsefemi’s Wife Clapbacks At Accuser On Instag by Nobody: 10:49am On Dec 30, 2017
Her clapback doesn't hold water
She might have used the money from prostitution to finance the so called BSC and MBA

I have a strong feeling she was into prostitution before the Lord took over

Mean while I don't pray for their marriage but eventually if it does you'd know what I'm talking about

2 Likes

Re: Put Some Respect On My Name – Oritsefemi’s Wife Clapbacks At Accuser On Instag by LesbianBoy(m): 10:52am On Dec 30, 2017
Tension532:
she's guilty

she should've ignored him

And if she had ignored, you guys will say "silence means consent"

Ayam tired of human beings especially nigerians grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Put Some Respect On My Name – Oritsefemi’s Wife Clapbacks At Accuser On Instag by Muzanga(f): 10:59am On Dec 30, 2017
Nigerian men love to call successful women prostitutes. Even nairaland guys will be quick to shout olosho . I really dont know why. Do these guys have mothers at all? Some of them were actually raised in a brothel yet they a quick to slut shame any woman who has more money than they do. Nairaland guys please end this in 2017.
Re: Put Some Respect On My Name – Oritsefemi’s Wife Clapbacks At Accuser On Instag by LesbianBoy(m): 11:03am On Dec 30, 2017
Muzanga:
Nigerian men love to call successful women prostitutes. Even nairaland guys will be quick to shout olosho . I really dont know why. Do these guys have mothers at all? Some of them were actually raised in a brothel yet they a quick to slut shame any woman who has more money than they do. Nairaland guys please end this in 2017.

I can tell you why if you want to really know
Re: Put Some Respect On My Name – Oritsefemi’s Wife Clapbacks At Accuser On Instag by ogbeniolola: 11:19am On Dec 30, 2017
Tell your husband to take your marriage off social media!......by the way how did your options for a spouse narrow down to a guy like this?

(1) (Reply)

Davido Acquires New Bentley Car(photos) / #bbnaija 2018: Bitto Gets An Erection While Comforting Nina / Meet The ‘nigerians’ In “black Panther”- NJIDEKA AGBO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.