Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,654 members, 7,820,273 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Video-woman Rushed To Surgery... Her Butt Exploded, After Implants Were Infected - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Video-woman Rushed To Surgery... Her Butt Exploded, After Implants Were Infected (463 Views)

Girl Rushed To Hospital With Iron Hook In Her Eye. Graphic Photos / Man Rushed To Hospital After Being Impaled By Rod In His Stomach (Graphic Pics) / Man Rushed To Hospital With Big Nail In His Throat In Kano Looks Calm. Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Video-woman Rushed To Surgery... Her Butt Exploded, After Implants Were Infected by Henzyworld(m): 11:05am On Dec 30, 2017
A woman from the United States traveled to Brazil to get low cost booty shots in the South American country, but she ran into complications.

While she was recovering at the clinic, her butt got infected and eventually “exploded”.

Here is the video of the doctor having to remove FRAGMENTS of her butt after it ruptured. The woman – who is from Florida – is expected to survive.

Be careful where you get your butt implants from folks.

See the graphic photos and video here
http://henzyworld.com/2017/03/04/woman-rushed-to-surgery-her-butt-exploded-after-implants-were-infected-graphic-photosvideo/
Re: Video-woman Rushed To Surgery... Her Butt Exploded, After Implants Were Infected by Nobody: 11:12am On Dec 30, 2017
I feel sorry for her. But will people ever learn?

1 Like

Re: Video-woman Rushed To Surgery... Her Butt Exploded, After Implants Were Infected by Actuarydeji(m): 11:33pm On Dec 30, 2017
Why should I feel sorry for her"!" Stupid thing

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ladies See 4 Weird Things That Can Seduce Men Faster Than You Can Ever Imagine… / 13 Facts About Farting You Probably Didn't Know / This Is How I Destroy Men...!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.