Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,534 members, 7,958,641 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:26 PM

LMAO!! See The 15 People You Will Meet At Filling Station During Fuel Crisis - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / LMAO!! See The 15 People You Will Meet At Filling Station During Fuel Crisis (768 Views)

Different Types Of People You Might Come Across On Christmas Day / See The Hot Dog I Was Served In A Calabar Restaurant LMAO / LMAO! When The Bride Is Tired Of Waiting For The Groom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

LMAO!! See The 15 People You Will Meet At Filling Station During Fuel Crisis by drexzie(m): 2:50pm On Dec 30, 2017
We are all aware that presently fuel crisis is rocking everywhere, but nevertheless the search for fuel has led us to meeting different kind of human beings, based on personal experience.

Here are the 15 type of people you will meet at the filling station.

1. The human right advocate
This set of people are always like one or two people, na dem go voice out when they notice cheating in any aspect of fuel selling, you will hear” this is unfair, only five Okadas has been attended to” or” we have been stranded here for like one hour and nobody is attending to us, what is going on”. they are so bold that they even approach the manager. its a pity some of dem no dey always get fuel sef.

2. Fighting is our hobby crew
You see this ones, you will think they are cursed or somtin, on top fuel wey dem no know whether dem go see buy dey will still fight. u will hear” Abi u dey craze ni ? Dem never slap u before ? Eh, if u touch my keg, I go blow u ni o” before u know it, fight go start. on top every of the blow and insult dey receive, most times dem no go even see fuel buy.

3. The determination club
You will always wonder what this set of people do with fuel because they can sleep at the filling station for days just to buy even 5 liters, u begin to think if there is a special award for that kind determination lol.

4. The storytellers
This ones will not let us rest with stories of how they got fuel from lokoja and warri last weekend, you will hear” ni last week, I still buy 30 liters at Ijebu ode for just 150# per liter”” I was at Kogi state and so so so” oga… Your story go put fuel inside our empty cars and kegs ehn?

5. The scapegoats
This ones will always chop claps or kicks from members of armed forces that visit the filling station because dem no dey hear word, the way dem dey take beat some of this set of people you will think village people sef follow them com buy fuel ni.

6. The VIP
Shey u see this ones, they hardly spend 10 minutes at the filling station before they are attended to, vooooom they are gone. na dem they make some people cry, u will hear” Ahhhh, did man just come ni o, and u attended to him… We wey Don dey here like 3 hours nko ? E no good o” na so people go they shout.

7. The business officials
E be like sey na dis ones dem dey call black market people, dey fit Visit petrol station many times a day. since business dey flow. and while they do this with probably some connections, some never even buy 3 liters since 5 hours ago.

See full details here

http://dkingsblog..com.ng/2017/12/joke-lmao-see-15-people-you-will-meet.html?m=1
Re: LMAO!! See The 15 People You Will Meet At Filling Station During Fuel Crisis by Rockyrascal(m): 3:01pm On Dec 30, 2017
OP what of the political commentators, this one's will blame buhari, NNPPC and the past administration for the fuel scarcity.

He will be like “where is this country heading to, no light, no good roads, this thieves that calls themselves our leaders are just there for selfish reasons". In some cases,other persons might join him in complaining about government. grin cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

This Jokes Is Very Funny / “I Slept With My Boyfriend’s Best Friend, Now He Wants To / "Transmission Transmission" Comedy Thread/ Drop Your Own Transmission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.