Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,728 members, 7,820,520 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Crazy Thlngs You Did When You Were Little - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Crazy Thlngs You Did When You Were Little (944 Views)

Solve This If You Did Maths In School (photo) / What Was The First Thing You Did When You Signed In To Nairaland Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crazy Thlngs You Did When You Were Little by medjai(m): 10:42pm On Apr 06, 2010
we all have crazy things we did growing up that when we look back upon we just laugh.
When i was in primary school, i wont lie, i wasnt always on top of the class, sometimes i was. Most times my position was 4th or 5th. My mom would ask 'you couldn't come 1st, who came 1st?'. I'll say mom, 'nobody came 1st'. She'll reply, 'uhumm'. I wonder what she must have been saying in her mind.
Re: Crazy Thlngs You Did When You Were Little by googles: 10:49pm On Apr 06, 2010
i used to steal my brother's cloth and wear them so i ll look like a boi grin grin nd we 'd climb trees together and bicycles i really wanted to be a boy then buh

naw am happy am a chic wink
Re: Crazy Thlngs You Did When You Were Little by medjai(m): 11:00pm On Apr 06, 2010
LOL. u're full of surprises.
Re: Crazy Thlngs You Did When You Were Little by googles: 11:14pm On Apr 06, 2010
^^^

i was actually my mum's headache wen i was a youngie. . . . . i used to talk my siblings into playing dress-up with our mum's clothes esp her bra which we will

stuff up with clothes to make us look busty and sexxy  cheesy cheesy then we'd use her make up and start parading ourselves round the house. . . tho' i still play dress up

wen am all alone now embarassed at home buh without mummy's bra  cheesy cheesy
Re: Crazy Thlngs You Did When You Were Little by medjai(m): 11:27pm On Apr 06, 2010
guess u happy now that u're like Cossy.
Btw: i heard/read that u had everyone drooling over some pix. Cud u upload 'em again?
Re: Crazy Thlngs You Did When You Were Little by googles: 11:39pm On Apr 06, 2010
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

chei am not like cossy o

upload wetin? for them boys to run their mouths on me again thank you very much
Re: Crazy Thlngs You Did When You Were Little by mykali(m): 11:48pm On Apr 06, 2010
. Burnt down a house? undecided
Re: Crazy Thlngs You Did When You Were Little by Mobinga: 12:02am On Apr 07, 2010
Castrated My Dog cheesy. Was coming to my brother before I got Blacked out tongue
Re: Crazy Thlngs You Did When You Were Little by medjai(m): 12:08am On Apr 07, 2010
used to steal my mom's money to buy candy, could neva try out wiv paale. I still do but only wiv d pen.
Re: Crazy Thlngs You Did When You Were Little by sulad82i(m): 12:12am On Apr 07, 2010
I remember the first time I had to cook. I made the Eba that day, shai, it was fill with koko, was very little and was soooo watery that it looks like I was about to drink garri with hot water.
Re: Crazy Thlngs You Did When You Were Little by medjai(m): 12:38am On Apr 07, 2010
^^ how come it had koko if it was that soft? bet u's still a bad cook.
Re: Crazy Thlngs You Did When You Were Little by sulad82i(m): 1:05am On Apr 07, 2010
medjai:

^^ how come it had koko if it was that soft? bet u's still a bad cook.

LOL, not a bad cook anymore. I've learnt a lot after eating too many eba with koko. Now I cook for the whole house. if i have the time
Re: Crazy Thlngs You Did When You Were Little by iice(f): 2:06am On Apr 08, 2010
Spiderman and Batman moves cool Climb all over our house.  Used skipping rope as my web string or a grappler cheesy swing from one building to another.  Any wrong move and i would have plummeted to my death grin
Re: Crazy Thlngs You Did When You Were Little by medjai(m): 9:02am On Apr 08, 2010
There was a day i held the tv antenna for 30 mins. to watch Voltron.
Re: Crazy Thlngs You Did When You Were Little by medjai(m): 9:02am On Apr 08, 2010
There was a day i held the tv antenna for 30 mins. to watch Voltron.
Re: Crazy Thlngs You Did When You Were Little by googles: 10:13am On Apr 08, 2010
i wasnt so little when we did this one tho'. . . my sisto nd i were home alone watching one movie o and we saw this part of the movie where peeps left their

washing machine running and the soapy froth was all over the house and they were playing inside all the soapy froth so my sister nd i thot 'twas cool. . . . . so

we went to our laundry room poured the whole detergent in the machine and left it running till the lather rushed out but twasnt like the one we saw in the

movie omo this one was bad it was so messy we had to clean the whole house cos soapy water was everywhere in the house. . . . . since den av learnt that

wah happens on the big screen, stays on the big screen
Re: Crazy Thlngs You Did When You Were Little by Nobody: 2:12pm On Apr 08, 2010
First was the when my younger brother said i should put my leg on the car silencer. I was so stupid to do as he asked and i got burnt so badly.
Second was when i was left inside the septic tank of our house after doing God knows what. He simply left me in the underground tank and went away but later came back to help me out. That was really scary.
Third was when i decided to give our puppy my food after he was chased out cos he sits on the dining whenever we wanted to eat. I loved Rocky so much. grin
Re: Crazy Thlngs You Did When You Were Little by sulad82i(m): 2:41pm On Apr 08, 2010
iice:

Spiderman and Batman moves cool Climb all over our house.  Used skipping rope as my web string or a grappler cheesy swing from one building to another.  Any wrong move and i would have plummeted to my death grin

I guess u grew up in the same jungle as Tarzan. cheesy
Re: Crazy Thlngs You Did When You Were Little by iice(f): 3:00pm On Apr 08, 2010
sulad82i:

I guess u grew up in the same jungle as Tarzan. cheesy

Yes and it's called earth cool
Re: Crazy Thlngs You Did When You Were Little by nellaluv(f): 5:08pm On Apr 08, 2010
I used to eat sand every time rain falls 'cos it smells so inviting,lol. till present i still get tempted to eat sand anytime rain falls, gosh the aroma, so very inviting,lmao
Re: Crazy Thlngs You Did When You Were Little by TeeJay6(m): 5:09pm On Apr 08, 2010
steal meat from pot
Re: Crazy Thlngs You Did When You Were Little by bgees(m): 5:18pm On Apr 08, 2010
I ran the streets bear foot.

whenever my parents were out, my brothers and I turned the sitting room into a wrestling ring. We were 4, so always had a tag-team championship. we even broke the TV twice.

I lived every TV show back then. I remember acting Robin Hood, Tour of Duty, Voltron, Telematch and C.H.I.P.S.
Re: Crazy Thlngs You Did When You Were Little by Moyola(f): 5:25pm On Apr 08, 2010
. . .d only gurl among boyz acting 'Actor' n 'Boss'
Re: Crazy Thlngs You Did When You Were Little by medjai(m): 9:24am On Apr 09, 2010
ma sisters used to gang up and give me a beat up. I was scared of them.
Re: Crazy Thlngs You Did When You Were Little by iice(f): 4:44pm On Apr 09, 2010
I was princess Leia by default angry though i wanted to be Darth Vader cool Yes, the Jedi wars, we played cheesy
Re: Crazy Thlngs You Did When You Were Little by Rhymez(m): 4:48pm On Apr 09, 2010
Almost commited suicide after watching a movie of a guy who hung himself on a tree with a rope. I tried mine and was saved by my big bro grin
Re: Crazy Thlngs You Did When You Were Little by damidre: 6:18pm On Apr 12, 2010
When I was in Primary 3, Mum used to ask me to buy biscuit for my sister and i, i used to show her the biscuit den return it back to the mallam get my money back and buy me lollies till I came down with thyphoid fever befor i confessed to my mum,
Re: Crazy Thlngs You Did When You Were Little by sinistyle(m): 9:22pm On Apr 12, 2010
i used to pity people a lot even for the most insignificant of reasons. Now, i realize that everyone has got some sort of cross to carry. Some of the people i pity, i dont even have a better life than them. There are things I go through that they dont go through and vice versa. Now I move the bleep on!
Re: Crazy Thlngs You Did When You Were Little by sofia99: 1:53pm On Apr 20, 2010
Hello,
My name is Tina ,i saw your profile today and became intrested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send an email to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am.Here is my email address( tina20016@yahoo.co.uk ) l believe we can move from here I am waiting.Please i want you to send me your e-mail to my own e-mail box so that i will send you my picture and you will know who i am Tina.(Remeber the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life)
Thanks
Tina,
tina20016@yahoo.co.uk

(1) (Reply)

Brain Teaser / Which Brilliant Nairalander Will Solve This Riddle / Who Am I To Ask This Of You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.