Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,521 members, 7,812,627 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:23 PM

For Ladies:what Are The Qualities That Entices You In A Man Apart From His Money - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / For Ladies:what Are The Qualities That Entices You In A Man Apart From His Money (499 Views)

Apart From Adsense / Forums Apart From Nairaland, Guryuslodge And Quora / Important Qualities Of A Scrum Master (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Ladies:what Are The Qualities That Entices You In A Man Apart From His Money by NManonymous(m): 4:01pm On Dec 30, 2017
For ladies:what are the qualities that entices you in a man apart from his money
Re: For Ladies:what Are The Qualities That Entices You In A Man Apart From His Money by TheUbermensch: 4:21pm On Dec 30, 2017
Okay this is in the wrong section.

But nothing attracts a woman other than money. It has to be money and money alone.

Why was that girl raped in the story yesterday? Because she was attracted to the guy's money. He had a car plus a house. If he was some ordinary Joe Soaps, she'd never have agreed to meet.
Re: For Ladies:what Are The Qualities That Entices You In A Man Apart From His Money by NManonymous(m): 4:36pm On Dec 30, 2017
TheUbermensch:

But nothing attracts a woman other than money. It has to be money and money alone.

Why was that girl raped in the story yesterday? Because she was attracted to the guy's money. He had a car plus a house. If he was some ordinary Joe Soaps, she'd never have agreed to meet.
sorry,thatz a mistake,i will post to he right section
Re: For Ladies:what Are The Qualities That Entices You In A Man Apart From His Money by QuinSecrets(f): 4:50pm On Dec 30, 2017
TheUbermensch:

Shut up your mouth or learn to add some.

One of the things that attracts me to a man is his intelligence and been handsome.
Re: For Ladies:what Are The Qualities That Entices You In A Man Apart From His Money by TheUbermensch: 4:53pm On Dec 30, 2017
QuinSecrets:
Shut up your mouth or learn to add some.

One of the things that attracts me to a man is his intelligence and been handsome.

Lol. All that intelligence and handsome nonsense. Can't believe girls till tell such lie in 2018.

In your hearts of hearts, can you marry a broke guy who's intelligent and handsome? Of course not. How can you afford that iPhone? Or that expensive wig? Or that dress that so-so-and-so celebrity rocked?

Let's be honest please. It's the only way to make heaven.
Re: For Ladies:what Are The Qualities That Entices You In A Man Apart From His Money by QuinSecrets(f): 4:58pm On Dec 30, 2017
TheUbermensch:

Lol. All that intelligence and handsome nonsense. Can't believe girls till tell such lie in 2018.

In your hearts of hearts, can you marry a broke guy who's intelligent and handsome? Of course not. How can you afford that iPhone? Or that expensive wig? Or that dress that so-so-and-so celebrity rocked?

Let's be honest please. It's the only way to make heaven.
What's your definition of a broke guy? Someone that dosen't have home or can't feed himself?

You're wrong!
Besides, I'm also a hard-working lady and Im not dependent on even to my parents. Even at age 16, I've started buying clothes for myself.

1 Like

Re: For Ladies:what Are The Qualities That Entices You In A Man Apart From His Money by Nebes: 9:13pm On Dec 30, 2017
Apart from money, the only things they are attracted to is lots and lots of money.

(1) (Reply)

20,000 Powerpoint Presentation Template Slides For 2018 / Affordable Blog Web Design In Just 7 Days. 20% OFF! / Need A Pro Web Developer To Join A Startup Team

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.