Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,221 members, 7,815,270 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

FIXED MATCH SCAM - Share Your Experience - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / FIXED MATCH SCAM - Share Your Experience (1651 Views)

Sporty Bet Scam, Share Your Stories / How To Identify Fake Bet9ja FIXED MATCH Tipster / List Of Telegram Fixed Match Scammers... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FIXED MATCH SCAM - Share Your Experience by Augusttusrobben(m): 5:03pm On Dec 30, 2017
If you have been scammed by fixed match scammers , who promise 100% sure fixed match share ur experience so that others can learn.
I hv been scammed by this guy he goes by the name on Facebook - Dave Freddie.
He uses the following details for transaction.
Name: Ojiyovwi Godwill
Account : 3116486553
Bank : First Bank PLC.

Attached below are his pic for identification.
Re: FIXED MATCH SCAM - Share Your Experience by TheUbermensch: 5:08pm On Dec 30, 2017
How supposed sane individuals fall for this fixed match scam thing is something I can't understand.

You weren't scammed per se. You were only taken advantage of because everyone knows these fixed match thing doesn't work.

1 Like

Re: FIXED MATCH SCAM - Share Your Experience by Sturmbannfuhrer: 5:08pm On Dec 30, 2017
Why call him out when you do not have a moral ground to do so? You think there is dignity and rectitude in betting on fixed matches? He only took you for all you have as a gullible and desperate person.

Count your losses, move on and do better next time.

1 Like

Re: FIXED MATCH SCAM - Share Your Experience by shortgun(m): 5:12pm On Dec 30, 2017
can't see myself falling for such cheap scam.
My mata don taya scammers sef.
Re: FIXED MATCH SCAM - Share Your Experience by Sturmbannfuhrer: 5:13pm On Dec 30, 2017
TheUbermensch:
How supposed sane individuals fall for this fixed match scam thing is something I can't understand.

You weren't scammed per se. You were only taken advantage of because everyone knows these fixed match thing doesn't work.

Actually there are fixed matches, especially in these South American leagues. What should concern any sane person is the demand for fixed matches. The kind of blackmail and wanton disregard for human life that goes into making it happen should stop anybody from asking for it. People's lives are dangerously affected to make it happen.

And here you find somebody on NL whinging over money he lost on a shady, dangerous business. Pity.
Re: FIXED MATCH SCAM - Share Your Experience by dominique(f): 7:36pm On Dec 30, 2017
The person in the pictures you posted can't possibly be the scammer. Those scammers open fake Facebook accounts and use pictures of innocent people as profile pics. If you want to oust a scammer, don't include pictures.
Re: FIXED MATCH SCAM - Share Your Experience by Augusttusrobben(m): 9:33pm On Dec 30, 2017
i hv learnt my mistake n hv move on.
Re: FIXED MATCH SCAM - Share Your Experience by Augusttusrobben(m): 4:40am On Dec 31, 2017
scammers everywhere
Re: FIXED MATCH SCAM - Share Your Experience by Hunry: 7:08pm On Feb 12, 2020
Fixed match does not exist, stop falling victims.

if it is real why can't they borrow money or sell their properties and stake so they can win the millions for themselves.

The problem is that telegram and spo.rty.bet aids all these scammers.

You people should report these channels when you come across them.

Also report to their various banks that the account is used for scam.

Make a report via email to the The Lagos State Lotteries Board via info@lslb.lg.gov.ng

and also to The National Lottery Regulatory Commission via info@nlrc-gov.ng

These scammers love using spo.rtyb.et because there is no way to verify a ticket ID on spo.rty.bet and it is easy to make fake screenshot and videos via spo.rty.bet.

Petition the authorities to enforce spo.rty.bet to create a way of verifying ticket id and also securing a users account/ profile.

Always report all these scammers, because if you don't they will keep scamming others and it could be your relative next.

Fixed match does not exist, run

1 Like

Re: FIXED MATCH SCAM - Share Your Experience by Soccerpunter: 1:41pm On Jun 22, 2020
THINK YOU GUYS SHOULD TRY THIS SITE, THEY ARE NO DOUBT THE BEST SOCCER PREDICTION BLOG IN THE UK, WITH OVER 70% WINNING RATE ON FIXED MATCHES AND VIP DAILY TIPS
www.soccer-picks1x2..com

(1) (Reply)

It Was Green Yesterday Join For Today's Sure Odd / Pay After Win To Be Able To Recieve The Next Game / Download Chelsea Official Anthem: Blue Is The Colour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.