Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,368 members, 7,812,056 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:24 AM

Tiwa Savege Having Fun As She Cook So Much Of Food For Xmas - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savege Having Fun As She Cook So Much Of Food For Xmas (1473 Views)

Dj Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Fiance, She Cook And They Had Funny Nose Wax / Regina Daniels And Her Step Children Having Fun As They Enjoy Lollipop. / Couple Caught Having Fun As They Pose Unclad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savege Having Fun As She Cook So Much Of Food For Xmas by ilohoge(f): 5:58pm On Dec 30, 2017
Re: Tiwa Savege Having Fun As She Cook So Much Of Food For Xmas by victorioushands: 6:00pm On Dec 30, 2017
Google YouTube and see my own video of my Christmas rice and stew. Nonsense.
Re: Tiwa Savege Having Fun As She Cook So Much Of Food For Xmas by Nobody: 6:25pm On Dec 30, 2017
victorioushands:
Google YouTube and see my own video of my Christmas rice and stew. Nonsense.
No mind dem dem no know say some ppl dey live better life pass celebs.

Everything celeb do dem must show, from marriage to naked baby bomb pics. Soon dem go dey show as celeb dey wear pant

(1) (Reply)

Fans React To Toke Makinwa's Semi-nude Photos To Promote Her Products / Ini Edo Step Out Looking Amazing;(photo) / Peter Okoye Share Video Of Himself Dancng With His Cars To Mock His Brother Paul

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.