Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,849 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

I Had To Open My Dicck For Her To See. I'm Vexed! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Had To Open My Dicck For Her To See. I'm Vexed! (2980 Views)

Real Life Lessons I Learnt From An Injury I Had 6 Years Ago, But Treating Today. / I Had An Unprotected Sex And I'm Sick / Foyekemi Ikyaato First Black, Youngest Doctor To Open An Emergency Room In Texas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Had To Open My Dicck For Her To See. I'm Vexed! by UbChapter(m): 5:59pm On Dec 30, 2017
This has never happened to me before. It's why I'm vexed now. I don't know why.

OK. So I noticed some strange changes on my dicck around Wednesday this week and thought it was just a minor issue that deserved no attention or course to worry about. First, it started by some parts of my 'machine' swelling up unusually. "What is this?"- I asked myself but didn't have any answer. I used my eyes and looked my 'machine' well well again, perusing around it entirely to perhaps discover any other abnormalities but didn't see any and I had to shove my precious 'machine' into my boxer and moved on to other things.

Later on, the swelling became more serious with the head becoming reddish and hurting. The reddish began to appear peeling. I became scared and this morning, not to take unnecessary chances, I walked into a pharmacy to seek medical explanations to what is happening to my 'machine', to my surprise, a female pharmacy attendant came forth to attend to me. "Why female? Are they no male attendants here?" - So I asked and the reply I got was...

Stay tune for the remaining part of this story.
Re: I Had To Open My Dicck For Her To See. I'm Vexed! by Ebios(m): 6:02pm On Dec 30, 2017
Lol...finish fast, make l blast u
Re: I Had To Open My Dicck For Her To See. I'm Vexed! by MrHistorian: 6:02pm On Dec 30, 2017
Thrash. . . .

1 Like

Re: I Had To Open My Dicck For Her To See. I'm Vexed! by 4reala(m): 6:03pm On Dec 30, 2017
UbChapter:
This has never happened to me before. It's why I'm vexed now. I don't know why.

OK. So I noticed some strange changes on my dicck around Wednesday this week and thought it was just a minor issue that deserved no attention or course to worry about. First, it started by some parts of my 'machine' swelling up unusually. "What is this?"- I asked myself but didn't have any answer. I used my eyes and looked my 'machine' well well again, perusing around it entirely to perhaps discover any other abnormalities but didn't see any and I had to shove my precious 'machine' into my boxer and moved on to other things.

Later on, the swelling became more serious with the head becoming reddish and hurting. The reddish began to appear peeling. I became scared and this morning, not to take unnecessary chances, I walked into a pharmacy to seek medical explanations to what is happening to my 'machine', to my surprise, a female pharmacy attendant came forth to attend to me. "Why female? Are they no male attendants here?" - So I asked and the reply I got was...

Stay tune for the remaining part of this story.
Waiting......
Re: I Had To Open My Dicck For Her To See. I'm Vexed! by makydebbie(f): 6:04pm On Dec 30, 2017
Op, oya upload it lemme see and tell you what's wrong again. sad
Re: I Had To Open My Dicck For Her To See. I'm Vexed! by Ebios(m): 6:05pm On Dec 30, 2017
4reala:
Waiting......
Must u quote the whole thread bfor typing "waiting"
mtcheeeeee for wasting space

2 Likes

Re: I Had To Open My Dicck For Her To See. I'm Vexed! by ClitoPen: 6:46pm On Dec 30, 2017
MrHistorian:
Thrash. . . .

Re: I Had To Open My Dicck For Her To See. I'm Vexed! by Modelqwen(f): 6:52pm On Dec 30, 2017
shocked

Dont forget to upload a photo
Re: I Had To Open My Dicck For Her To See. I'm Vexed! by UbChapter(m): 6:55pm On Dec 30, 2017
Modelqwen:
shocked

Dont forget to upload a photo

makydebbie:

You sure you guys really wanna see it?
Re: I Had To Open My Dicck For Her To See. I'm Vexed! by Modelqwen(f): 7:03pm On Dec 30, 2017
UbChapter:

You sure you guys really wanna see it?
shocked

Guy no fall my hand... upload something joor
Re: I Had To Open My Dicck For Her To See. I'm Vexed! by Gofwane(m): 7:06pm On Dec 30, 2017
makydebbie:
This geh you too like preek wallahi cheesy
Re: I Had To Open My Dicck For Her To See. I'm Vexed! by Stevengerd(m): 7:09pm On Dec 30, 2017
Maka upload the pics of ur Man down... Make i see
Re: I Had To Open My Dicck For Her To See. I'm Vexed! by Joshrob(m): 7:13pm On Dec 30, 2017
hey we are getting to a new..pls don't carry 2017 story to 2018,say your shit now nor..
tired of waiting already
Re: I Had To Open My Dicck For Her To See. I'm Vexed! by thewritingtodo(m): 7:19pm On Dec 30, 2017
makydebbie:

Re: I Had To Open My Dicck For Her To See. I'm Vexed! by UbChapter(m): 7:35pm On Dec 30, 2017
"Oga, wetin u wan ask wey u dey ask for male pharmacist?"-one of the female attendants echoed on me.

"Madam, I get private matters to discuss with a man like me pls. I cannot just ask for a male for no reasons"- I echoed on her/them back.

"Well, what a man can do, a woman can do even better. As you can see, there is no male pharmacist here in our shop. Whatever problem it's, bring it to us we'll solve it" - the same female attendant echoed on me yet again.

I stood for my than 3mins without knowing what next to say. Later on, I summoned courage and said, "pls can I talk to one person privately?"

The same female pharmacist with the sharpest mouth echoed again, "sure you can". She started moving inside into the private room and asked me to follow her. It's obvious she really wanted to grill me on whatever problems I have come to her pharmacy with.

In the private room, she told me welcome again and remarked, "what can I do for you?"

I had to lower my voice to avoid others over hearing me and then I had to also confuse her a bit before bringing on the main issue. I told her I have a dicck. She said "yes, what about it"? I was shocked she wasn't perplexed hearing about dicck. OK, I said again, my dicck needs something. "Oga, can you please go straight to the point and speak why you are here? I don't have time for all these" she shouted at me.

"Ok, my dicck needs fucck" - I said

"Your dicck needs fucck from who?" - she asked

"How many of us are here ma? From you of course"- I said

"Are you out of your mind"? I can see you are a jobless fellow. Please leave immediately" - she said vexedly and standing up.

2 Likes

Re: I Had To Open My Dicck For Her To See. I'm Vexed! by Yhelay(m): 7:42pm On Dec 30, 2017
makydebbie:

again!?
he complain before now??
Re: I Had To Open My Dicck For Her To See. I'm Vexed! by UbChapter(m): 8:32pm On Dec 30, 2017
As she stood up ordering my exit, I calmed her nerves down and asked if someone cannot play with her? That I said I want fucck from her doesn't really mean I meant it literally.

"Ok, so what is it you cannot say it but be beating around the bush? U don carry gonorrhea wey u no fit talk am?" - she made mockery of me.

"Calm down ma. I only came to seek medical advise"- I rebutted her mockery

"But can you promise me that if I show you my own for whatever reasons, you'll also show me your own"- I asked her

"Show you what exactly" - she pretentiously asked me

"Ok, I have some challenges with my dicck and perhaps after explaining to you the challenges, if you still want to see it before proferring solutions , I would also want to see your pusssy before leaving -I remarked.

"Are you serious or joking?" - she asked

"I'm very serious" - I said.

To be continued...
Re: I Had To Open My Dicck For Her To See. I'm Vexed! by Mcsenior(m): 9:01pm On Dec 30, 2017
Learn more about common stds and their effective natural remedies on NATURAL REMEDY LAB, all for free
Re: I Had To Open My Dicck For Her To See. I'm Vexed! by Tolzeal(m): 9:50pm On Dec 30, 2017
Bros why are you lieing ? Is your middle name Linux ?

2 Likes

Re: I Had To Open My Dicck For Her To See. I'm Vexed! by flames007(m): 10:23pm On Dec 30, 2017
I know you're lying,but kwantinue. Lemme quickly get gworo and fura for the rest of the movie.
Re: I Had To Open My Dicck For Her To See. I'm Vexed! by Daronyk(f): 10:43pm On Dec 30, 2017
This kind Tori no be real.. but thanks for the entertainment.
Re: I Had To Open My Dicck For Her To See. I'm Vexed! by chucks231(m): 12:42am On Dec 31, 2017
makydebbie:

I just checked u out now, how I love Ghanian babes..nice dp ...we need to hook up
Re: I Had To Open My Dicck For Her To See. I'm Vexed! by makydebbie(f): 12:45am On Dec 31, 2017
chucks231:

I just checked u out now, how I love Ghanian babes..nice dp ...we need to hook up
Thanks.
I don't do hook ups sorry.
Re: I Had To Open My Dicck For Her To See. I'm Vexed! by geesunge(m): 6:35am On Dec 31, 2017
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: I Had To Open My Dicck For Her To See. I'm Vexed! by UbChapter(m): 9:39pm On Dec 31, 2017
Are you guys still interested for the remaining part of the story?

Mind you, this story is 100% factual and real...not fiction.
Re: I Had To Open My Dicck For Her To See. I'm Vexed! by Nobody: 11:57pm On Dec 31, 2017
UbChapter:
Are you guys still interested for the remaining part of the story?

Mind you, this story is 100% factual and real...not fiction.
continue
Re: I Had To Open My Dicck For Her To See. I'm Vexed! by jaykorbs(m): 1:21am On Jan 01, 2018
Tolzeal:
Bros why are you lieing ? Is your middle name Linux ?
it’s “lying” bro, don’t bother to defend yourself, just change it bro. I rep no more gbagaun in 2018
Re: I Had To Open My Dicck For Her To See. I'm Vexed! by Tolzeal(m): 6:44am On Jan 01, 2018
jaykorbs:
it’s “lying” bro, don’t bother to defend yourself, just change it bro. I rep no more gbagaun in 2018

What about you get a life in 2018 ?
Sounds cool ?

(1) (Reply)

My Gf Menstration Renders Her Useless Throughout The Day / Borno Targets 1.1 Million Children In Fight Against Malaria Campaign / Vitamin And Mineral Supplements For Skin ,hair Or Nail Problems.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.