Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,132 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:14 AM

I Want To File A Case Against Airtel,they Re The Biggest Fraudsters Ever - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Want To File A Case Against Airtel,they Re The Biggest Fraudsters Ever (1021 Views)

God Bless Airtel. They Make Me Look Rich / How To Download YOUTUBE Videos Directly To File Manager. / Fraudsters Sell Fufu As Iphone 7+ To Man At Computer Village As He Cries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To File A Case Against Airtel,they Re The Biggest Fraudsters Ever by drexel39(m): 6:36pm On Dec 30, 2017
on the 15th of december 2017,i saw a plan advertised by airtel to get youtube bundle android bundle fr a fair rate,so i recharged my line with 3500 to do the 10gig youtube bunlde and 7gig android bundle,i dialed the code and follow the instruction nd got a ''subcription not succesful''when i checked my acct balance the money was gone and no data was allocated to me,i hv bn calling customer care since then nd they kept given stories to do something about it,just this evening,i recharged my line with 4000 to do the youtube plan fr 10gig yotube and 9 gig android data and i also got the same message,obviouslyt the plan is a fraud,nd i cnt imagine if 1000 people lost 7500 like me to airtel thats a whooping 7.5 million,i wont let them get away with this,pls anyone who could guide me on how to file a suit against a telecommunication company.[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: I Want To File A Case Against Airtel,they Re The Biggest Fraudsters Ever by hollawaley2: 7:19pm On Dec 30, 2017
congrats
Re: I Want To File A Case Against Airtel,they Re The Biggest Fraudsters Ever by fibonacci2526: 7:21pm On Dec 30, 2017
Op you mean you did the first sub and you were given the data and you went in to re subscribe for another?
Re: I Want To File A Case Against Airtel,they Re The Biggest Fraudsters Ever by drexel39(m): 7:24pm On Dec 30, 2017
fibonacci2526:
Op you mean you did the first sub and you were given the data and you went in to re subscribe for another?
i wasnt given at all,after waiting fr 2 weeks i had to resubscribed,cos i needed it fr somtin
Re: I Want To File A Case Against Airtel,they Re The Biggest Fraudsters Ever by fibonacci2526: 7:27pm On Dec 30, 2017
drexel39:
i wasnt given at all,after waiting fr 2 weeks i had to resubscribed,cos i needed it fr somtin

Yeah I meant to say you didn't get the data and you went ahead to subscribe for another, you should have subscribed on another network. 7500 goneike that but if I were you I would not go down without fighting.
Re: I Want To File A Case Against Airtel,they Re The Biggest Fraudsters Ever by freda506(f): 8:09pm On Dec 30, 2017
InternetGenius:

grin grin I laugh in Jamaica, If u sell ur all ur father's property including yours it can't even reach to file a case Airtel or any Telecommunication Company, You better wake up from your dreams grin D They are more richer than you grin
Not true. It costs about 10k to file a suit(this excludes legal representation, of course).

@O.p: a class action suit would be more convenient (less burden; more profit). But the only problem is the painful slowness of the judiciary. Cases like this can run into years. Try going to an Airtel customer care office to protest. Sorry.
Re: I Want To File A Case Against Airtel,they Re The Biggest Fraudsters Ever by drexel39(m): 8:28pm On Dec 30, 2017
freda506:
Not true. It costs about 10k to file a suit(this excludes legal representation, of course).

@O.p: a class action suit would be more convenient (less burden; more profit). But the only problem is the painful slowness of the judiciary. Cases like this can run into years. Try going to an Airtel customer care office to protest. Sorry.
tnx alot,i will do that as soon as i can
Re: I Want To File A Case Against Airtel,they Re The Biggest Fraudsters Ever by Gosj01(m): 10:22pm On Dec 30, 2017
drexel39:
on the 15th of december 2017,i saw a plan advertised by airtel to get youtube bundle android bundle fr a fair rate,so i recharged my line with 3500 to do the 10gig youtube bunlde and 7gig android bundle,i dialed the code and follow the instruction nd got a ''subcription not succesful''when i checked my acct balance the money was gone and no data was allocated to me,i hv bn calling customer care since then nd they kept given stories to do something about it,just this evening,i recharged my line with 4000 to do the youtube plan fr 10gig yotube and 9 gig android data and i also got the same message,obviouslyt the plan is a fraud,nd i cnt imagine if 1000 people lost 7500 like me to airtel thats a whooping 7.5 million,i wont let them get away with this,pls anyone who could guide me on how to file a suit against a telecommunication company.[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

Forget story, tweet @them on twitter for fast resolves. BTW u get mind o 7500 just waste like that.
Re: I Want To File A Case Against Airtel,they Re The Biggest Fraudsters Ever by jerflakes(m): 5:10am On Dec 31, 2017
Just go the their office

Calling customer care is not the best option

2 Likes

Re: I Want To File A Case Against Airtel,they Re The Biggest Fraudsters Ever by drexel39(m): 6:30pm On Dec 31, 2017
jerflakes:
Just go the their office

Calling customer care is not the best option
TNX ALOT

(1) (Reply)

Are You Experiencing Any Problem With Your Whatsapp? / S8 And S8plus Oreo Update / Blu Studio View Full Phone Specification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.