Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

2017...your Unforgettable Experience(s) And Your Resolutions For 2018. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 2017...your Unforgettable Experience(s) And Your Resolutions For 2018. (333 Views)

Count Down To 2019, What Are Your Resolutions? / What Are Your New Year Resolutions For 2018? / What Were Your Resolutions This Year And Did You Achieve Any? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2017...your Unforgettable Experience(s) And Your Resolutions For 2018. by Brunicekid(m): 12:17am On Dec 31, 2017
Today's Date is Sunday, December 31, 2017. It is officially the last day in this Year 2017, in which am sure it must have been filled with so many up's and down's for us all...God is indeed worthy to be glorified for sparing our lives till today!!!

As this year is winding up today, i want you to share the experience(s) you had in the course of this year which you will never forget.
Also, what are your resolutions, i mean your goals ahead for the incoming year 2018 starting tomorrow?
Re: 2017...your Unforgettable Experience(s) And Your Resolutions For 2018. by iluvmyurhoboboy(f): 7:29am On Dec 31, 2017
Hi!

I hope my fellow brothers and sisters in this forum will accept me as part of you.

Im in love with Nigeria.
because i fell in love with an amazing Nigerian. grin

I hope to visit your country. No, Im not white. Im black and of African descent from the South Pacific islands of Melanesia.. And many Nigerians are visiting my country and marrying here as well! Pacific African connection is growing stronger. Come and visit the islands! You will never want to leave! cool
My resolutions for the new year..Marry my Nigerian love! ❤

(1) (Reply)

5 Nigerian Startups To Watch In 2018 / 5 Things That Spoils The Shape Of Your Br3asts / Saraki: Passage Of PIGB By National Assembly ‘ll Help Curb Future Fuel Scarcity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.