Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:19 AM

How Do I Withdraw Or Transfer Money Without My Atm But Am With The Card Details - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Withdraw Or Transfer Money Without My Atm But Am With The Card Details (2577 Views)

"New Currency Or Transfer" See Inscription On a Keke Napep / I Can't Transfer Money Without NIN, Pls Help. / 5 Online Businesses That MUST Make You Money Without Any Skill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Withdraw Or Transfer Money Without My Atm But Am With The Card Details by smartkev(m): 12:37am On Dec 31, 2017
Help

How can i withdraw or transfer money without my atm card though i have all the details with me and am currently not with my registered number to my account so quickteller is not an option cos of OTP

Please help a brother am stranded
Re: How Do I Withdraw Or Transfer Money Without My Atm But Am With The Card Details by QuinSecrets(f): 12:42am On Dec 31, 2017
smartkev:
Help

How can i withdraw or transfer money without my atm card though i have all the details with me and am currently not with my registered number to my account so quickteller is not an option cos of OTP

Please help a brother am stranded
Hmm .. are you sure you ain't with someone's card details?

If its yours how possible is it to not have the atm card and the phone number?

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Withdraw Or Transfer Money Without My Atm But Am With The Card Details by smartkev(m): 12:44am On Dec 31, 2017
nope bro.....Just ran out of cash now.........Am in a club
Re: How Do I Withdraw Or Transfer Money Without My Atm But Am With The Card Details by QuinSecrets(f): 12:49am On Dec 31, 2017
smartkev:
nope bro sis.....Just ran out of cash now.........Am in a club

Really? You don't have the atm card, but you have the 16 digit code, c v v and expiry copied out?

Wonderful cheesy

I wished I know, just quickteller allows you to use card details, but including phone number.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Withdraw Or Transfer Money Without My Atm But Am With The Card Details by rayblings(m): 1:00am On Dec 31, 2017
shocked shocked

Bang de de Deng!!!
QuinSecrets:

Really? You don't have the atm card, but you have the 16 digit code, Security, expiry copied out?

Wonderful cheesy

I wished I know, just quickteller allows you to use card details, but including phone number.

You're smart. I'll put a *s*ing on it and *n*arry you if you are *t*ingle.

smartkev:
nope bro.....Just ran out of cash now.........Am in a club
Now ode, how will you go to club without ATM?. Oya tell another lie and open your smelly stinking lying ass

1 Like

Re: How Do I Withdraw Or Transfer Money Without My Atm But Am With The Card Details by Khd95(m): 1:58am On Dec 31, 2017
I dey smell fat rotten scam grin

(1) (Reply)

What Can I Do With This 4million? / »»» 22"/20" IHC Cutter Suction Dredger 014 @ N800M Negotiable ««« / The Real Reason GSK Left Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.