Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,582 members, 7,820,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Can You Boldly Testify Of God's Goodness In The Year 2017? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can You Boldly Testify Of God's Goodness In The Year 2017? (6082 Views)

Participants Testify Of Experience From Healing Streams With Pastor Chris / Just Trust God's Goodness And Pray In The Spirit - Joseph Prince / What Is Your Own Definition Of God's Goodness? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Boldly Testify Of God's Goodness In The Year 2017? by zill(f): 1:03pm On Dec 31, 2017
God has been faithful and he still is, I bless his name. He made me a landlady at the time I asked for and he opened doors too, thank you lord because I know 2018 will be better.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Boldly Testify Of God's Goodness In The Year 2017? by YemziAdez(m): 1:04pm On Dec 31, 2017
Reading people's testimonies moved me so much.

Well, 2017 has been an interesting year.

I'm grateful to God for the gift of life including that of my Brothers and Parents.

I'm happy that my name was well cited and published alongside other co-authors in the book of proceedings of the NYA (Nigerian Young Academy) and ESN (Entomological Society of Nigeria) conferences which took place at the Federal University of Petroleum Resources and Nnamdi Azikiwe University respectively (I submitted five scientific articles, and they were all accepted).

I'm currently serving in the North, and at my place of assignment, I was given free accommodation with constant light and water, alongside a monthly stipend.

What a Marvelous God!

Cheers!

2 Likes

Re: Can You Boldly Testify Of God's Goodness In The Year 2017? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Dec 31, 2017
smiley
Re: Can You Boldly Testify Of God's Goodness In The Year 2017? by Janet101(f): 1:13pm On Dec 31, 2017
yes o,I have a lot to be thankful for dis year
Re: Can You Boldly Testify Of God's Goodness In The Year 2017? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 31, 2017
thank u Lord for ur protection & provision even thou i lost some pple i cant forget how u saved me from death & reccession
Re: Can You Boldly Testify Of God's Goodness In The Year 2017? by Nobody: 1:18pm On Dec 31, 2017
thank God
Re: Can You Boldly Testify Of God's Goodness In The Year 2017? by halexito(m): 1:39pm On Dec 31, 2017
YES! AND YES!!
Re: Can You Boldly Testify Of God's Goodness In The Year 2017? by rill: 1:47pm On Dec 31, 2017
I thank God for life, good health and hope of a better tomorrow
Re: Can You Boldly Testify Of God's Goodness In The Year 2017? by harriet412(f): 1:59pm On Dec 31, 2017
humurphia:
yes i must...i was hit by a car while walking along the road 2days ago in my hometown .suffering memory loss right now(still surprised and amazed how i can still remember my nairaland password grin )..but here i am about to enter 2018..i not perfect but he bloody loves me(yeah i blead but not to death)

Lol, God has been really good to u for remembering ur nl password grin grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Boldly Testify Of God's Goodness In The Year 2017? by harriet412(f): 2:03pm On Dec 31, 2017
YemziAdez:
Reading people's testimonies moved me so much.

Well, 2017 has been an interesting year.

I'm grateful to God for the gift of life including that of my Brothers and Parents.

I'm happy that my name was well cited and published alongside other co-authors in the book of proceedings of the NYA (Nigerian Young Academy) and ESN (Entomological Society of Nigeria) conferences which took place at the Federal University of Petroleum Resources and Nnamdi Azikiwe University respectively (I submitted five scientific articles, and they were all accepted).

I'm currently serving in the North, and at my place of assignment, I was given free accommodation with constant light and water, alongside a monthly stipend.

What a Marvelous God!

Cheers!

Entomological society of Nigeria?

please dont be offended, what did u study
Re: Can You Boldly Testify Of God's Goodness In The Year 2017? by bloodofthelamb(m): 2:18pm On Dec 31, 2017
Let me share mine. I thank GOD and my LORD JESUS for saving me from being in debt of about half a Million. Not because i am a tithe payer, nor because i am nice. It is all by His grace through CHRIST JESUS.

1 Like

Re: Can You Boldly Testify Of God's Goodness In The Year 2017? by Ama80(f): 2:41pm On Dec 31, 2017
I want to appreciate God fr his sustenance to my family.Tanking him fr his Protection upon my family esp my children.Gud health in abundance,it can only be him.i love u lord
Re: Can You Boldly Testify Of God's Goodness In The Year 2017? by Omooba77: 2:50pm On Dec 31, 2017
olisehcom:

Anything can still happen before 11:59pm, all hope not lost
See you in 2018
Re: Can You Boldly Testify Of God's Goodness In The Year 2017? by tunaps(m): 2:57pm On Dec 31, 2017
God gave me a job when I thought it was over this year, paid my debt and also spared my life.

1 Like

Re: Can You Boldly Testify Of God's Goodness In The Year 2017? by binhozie(m): 2:58pm On Dec 31, 2017
I Thank God for the gift of life, forgiveness of my sins and total recovery of things lost, and hope for a great 2018

1 Like

Re: Can You Boldly Testify Of God's Goodness In The Year 2017? by AmuEwu: 3:11pm On Dec 31, 2017
God has been incredibly good to me this year. Lived to see the last day, same with members of my family. Good health throughout ( the only sickness I had was either headache or common cold). This year I also earned more money than I have ever earned. I was also able to correct some of my past mistakes that have been hunting me for years.

Really good year, and all glory belong to God

1 Like

Re: Can You Boldly Testify Of God's Goodness In The Year 2017? by Btruth: 3:13pm On Dec 31, 2017
.....for the gift of life.
Thank you Lord Jesus.
Re: Can You Boldly Testify Of God's Goodness In The Year 2017? by olurotimi(m): 3:16pm On Dec 31, 2017
He alone is worthy. He brought us out of Egypt. 2017 was a year of Breakthrough for me and family. I praise God. Thank you Jesus!
Re: Can You Boldly Testify Of God's Goodness In The Year 2017? by StoneColdBiceps(m): 3:50pm On Dec 31, 2017
Omooba77:
My testimony is of answered prayers; that Iam alive and well to see the last day of 2017. I suvived 365 / 365 of 2017. Halleluya!

Wow. Pips, my 2017 is ending biutifuly to usher in 2018. So, I was on my way to church today in park view, ikoyi and a car pulled over on my side for me to enter. It was a church member which I presumed to be. As I entered we exchanged pleasantries. He was like "how's work" and I was like " fine, thank God" he keeps the greeting on and at the same time I noticed his hand was busy in one of the compartment around the hand brake. He pulled out a content and stretched his hand towards me to take. I was awed as to what he's giving me. Lo and behold, it was wads of money � finely enveloped. Before I could say anything, he was like, "before i left my house the first person (church member) i see i'll bless the person". I tnked him much. Don't ask me how much �.

Now, this has never happened to me before. Isn't it a great way to end 2017 to usher 2018? What can I say than to thank God and expect a bumper New Year 2018!

Yesterday, Satday, I went to d studio on d island and then branched to mandillas idumota to buy wears by fire by force � literally. So I painstakingly bought the wears and my mind was telling me: "guy you no get money o and January is long o...I pondered. But I said to myself, if God can feed the birds why not me? I gingered mysef wit those words. Then dis blessing came my way today.Thank you papa.

1 Like

Re: Can You Boldly Testify Of God's Goodness In The Year 2017? by piagetskinner(m): 4:03pm On Dec 31, 2017
I'm breathing.. I'm alive...that's more than enough to thank God for. I may not have all I want but God has provided my needs and for that I'm greatful
Re: Can You Boldly Testify Of God's Goodness In The Year 2017? by MrMakaveli20(m): 4:09pm On Dec 31, 2017
mekd:
Thank God my wife is now pregnant after all we went through. thank God for life, provisions, good health n family. Amen
Blessed be the name of the Lord. congratulations, she will carry to term and deliver like the Hebrew women.

1 Like

Re: Can You Boldly Testify Of God's Goodness In The Year 2017? by MrMakaveli20(m): 4:17pm On Dec 31, 2017
Tenifayo23:
The year I will neva forget in my life. I lost virtually all.
Even father turn his back against me but here I am hale and healthy, that is enough to be grateful for
you will recover all that you lost. everything will turn around for your good.
Re: Can You Boldly Testify Of God's Goodness In The Year 2017? by Glorygrace(f): 4:18pm On Dec 31, 2017
Thank you Lord for the gift of life, for answering my prayers and for setting a table before me in the presence of my enemies.
Re: Can You Boldly Testify Of God's Goodness In The Year 2017? by YemziAdez(m): 4:26pm On Dec 31, 2017
harriet412:

Entomological society of Nigeria?

please dont be offended, what did u study

Apologies for the late reply.

I studied Animal and Environmental Biology, however, I specialize(d) by being a member of several research teams in Entomology (insect ecology and toxicology).

Are you interested in or keen on knowing more about Entomology?
Re: Can You Boldly Testify Of God's Goodness In The Year 2017? by Glorygrace(f): 4:35pm On Dec 31, 2017
Kudos to you on your achievements.
Re: Can You Boldly Testify Of God's Goodness In The Year 2017? by chukiz(m): 4:49pm On Dec 31, 2017
I thank God for life and everything he did for me and my family. I bought my first car this year feels good. Grateful
Re: Can You Boldly Testify Of God's Goodness In The Year 2017? by fpeter(f): 4:52pm On Dec 31, 2017
I wanted a baby this year so badly but it didn't happen.
Re: Can You Boldly Testify Of God's Goodness In The Year 2017? by agarawu23(m): 4:59pm On Dec 31, 2017
fpeter:
I wanted a baby this year so badly but it didn't happen.
your prayers will be answered soon. Just hope on God smiley

1 Like

Re: Can You Boldly Testify Of God's Goodness In The Year 2017? by Tenifayo23: 5:05pm On Dec 31, 2017
Amen I. Thanks so much bro
MrMakaveli20:

you will recover all that you lost. everything will turn around for your good.
Re: Can You Boldly Testify Of God's Goodness In The Year 2017? by Bianda24: 5:12pm On Dec 31, 2017
God has been awesome in my life. Not only in 2017 had he been good to me but since I was born.
Re: Can You Boldly Testify Of God's Goodness In The Year 2017? by Leysco(m): 5:29pm On Dec 31, 2017
In the year 2017, God settled me maritally. His protection, provisions and Mercy have kept me till today. Olorun mi agbanilagbatan ESE o baba mi, eku itoju mi

1 Like

Re: Can You Boldly Testify Of God's Goodness In The Year 2017? by mriyesecnerwal(m): 5:38pm On Dec 31, 2017
i traveled a lot this year both road and by air but i am here on the last day, with my both hands and legs. I didnt lose any of my family members, i am so grateful.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Throws More Light On Masturbation / The Reason Why Freewill Argument Fails To Explain Evil. / Yahweh Cannot Defeat Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.