Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,562 members, 7,816,362 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

This Kind Of LIE In My Church Should Stop - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Kind Of LIE In My Church Should Stop (603 Views)

Social Distancing In Delta: My Church Worship Service Today (Photos) / Timi Dakolo Married In My Church, I Knew Of The Rape-Pastor Yemi Davids / SEE 10 Main Reasons Why The Church Should Not Abandon Politics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Kind Of LIE In My Church Should Stop by Nobody: 10:24am On Dec 31, 2017
There is a song that has been sung repeatedly during thanksgiving in my church; it's a pure lie, and must stop. The song goes thus:

We that ought to give thanks to God know ourselves.
.. . we that have never been put to shame and will never experience shame...

My question is, 'Is there a Christian that has never or will never experience shame in my church?'

What we should give thanks for is the fact that we survive the shame.

1 Like

Re: This Kind Of LIE In My Church Should Stop by correctguy101(m): 10:30am On Dec 31, 2017
CrescentMoon:
There is a song that has been sung repeatedly during thanksgiving in my church; it's a pure lie, and must stop. The song goes thus:

My question is, 'Is there a Christian that has never or will never experience shame in my church?'

Goan join eckankar bros. At least, you would only be made to find the truth yourself. Only you'll be made to use their own terms to call things. undecided

1 Like

Re: This Kind Of LIE In My Church Should Stop by Nobody: 10:38am On Dec 31, 2017
correctguy101:

Goan join eckankar bros. At least, you would only be made to find the truth yourself. Only you'll be made to use their own terms to call things. undecided

Though I'm not an Eckist but I've been experiencing soul travel before now.
Re: This Kind Of LIE In My Church Should Stop by obinna58(m): 11:28am On Dec 31, 2017
It's part of religion, they made hippocratical song to sustain their hippocratical nature
Re: This Kind Of LIE In My Church Should Stop by correctguy101(m): 11:31am On Dec 31, 2017
CrescentMoon:

Though I'm not an Eckist but I've been experiencing soul travel before now.

Wow, interesting...

Mind sharing some of your experiences? I would be glad to have you tell me some. wink
Re: This Kind Of LIE In My Church Should Stop by petra1(m): 2:06pm On Dec 31, 2017
CrescentMoon:

a humble and spiritual man can't be put to shame. the song is on point

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 16/01/18 / Tithe: Can A Mature Christian Please Explain This Part Of The Bible About Tithe / The Power Of Your Mind And How To Use It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.