Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,389 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

I May Now Believe In The Supernatural - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I May Now Believe In The Supernatural (8386 Views)

Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! / The Supernatural Experience / Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I May Now Believe In The Supernatural by adepeter2027(m): 6:04pm On Dec 31, 2017
Deckline:

Now listen,Amadioha, Sango is believed to be a god in the yoruba kingdom. A statute of course acclaimed to be the god of iron, These are statutes invented by humans to be gods. Now let me tell you,GOD was not invented. He was before anything is. Sango,amadioha,ogun,obatala,moremi... These are just babaric traditional gods invented by man. God lived before man was created by him.
Seems you have malaria...

Chaii

Yahweh wasn't invented, but amadioha was.? You're pregnant walai.

Shey you see double standard principle just caught up with you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I May Now Believe In The Supernatural by Deckline(m): 6:05pm On Dec 31, 2017
chemystery:
I started thinking and questioning my beliefs just to be sure I am not risking my eternity in the wrong religion or belief system
Now, you can't just start thinking and questioning your beliefs if there hasn't been any connection with a third party. You must have shared your thoughts with an umbeliever.
Re: I May Now Believe In The Supernatural by adepeter2027(m): 6:06pm On Dec 31, 2017
Chai.
This Christians sef.
They hate it when we compare their god to Amadioha, Ra, Thor etc

2 Likes

Re: I May Now Believe In The Supernatural by HardMirror(m): 6:07pm On Dec 31, 2017
adepeter2027:

Chaii

Lol
Re: I May Now Believe In The Supernatural by adepeter2027(m): 6:08pm On Dec 31, 2017
Deckline:

Now, you can't just start thinking and questioning your beliefs if there hasn't been any connection with a third party. You must have shared your thoughts with an umbeliever.
Hope you're aware of the fact that you're also an unbeliever.

You're an unbeliever in the sight of a Muslim, Traditionalist, Buddhist etc.

1 Like

Re: I May Now Believe In The Supernatural by Deckline(m): 6:08pm On Dec 31, 2017
adepeter2027:

Chaii

Lol. God created man, man invented and worshipped other gods... How the hell was God invented when he was existing long before man was created by him?
Re: I May Now Believe In The Supernatural by Deckline(m): 6:13pm On Dec 31, 2017
adepeter2027:

Hope you're aware of the fact that you're also an unbeliever.

You're an unbeliever in the sight of a Muslim, Traditionalist, Buddhist etc.
Go to anywhere in the world... Muslims,traditionalists,Budhists don't preach repentance. So if they see me as an umbeliever,why can't they come and preach to me,distribute fliers or whatever? As christians,we have faith that we are believers thats why we can preach anywhere.
Re: I May Now Believe In The Supernatural by adepeter2027(m): 6:14pm On Dec 31, 2017
Deckline:

Lol. God created man,

Panku (God) created man and the universe.
man invented and worshipped other gods...

Man then invented your god (ie Yahweh) and worshipped him.
How the hell was God invented when he was existing long before man was created by him?
Yeah. Panku has been in existence before yahweh was invented.
Re: I May Now Believe In The Supernatural by adepeter2027(m): 6:16pm On Dec 31, 2017
Deckline:

Go to anywhere in the world... Muslims,traditionalists,Budhists don't preach repentance. So if they see me as an umbeliever,why can't they come and preach to me,distribute fliers or whatever? As christians,we have faith that we are believers thats why we can preach anywhere.
You attend CRK for nursery school at all.

Did you finish "JELESIMI" before starting nursery school?

Like for real, you need medical attention

2 Likes

Re: I May Now Believe In The Supernatural by Saverin: 6:18pm On Dec 31, 2017
bloodofthelamb:

You think everything is all about money? Eeh

If you have this understanding that man is selfish and greedy than you won't underestimate the power of money.
#forbes-list #capitalism
Re: I May Now Believe In The Supernatural by Deckline(m): 6:18pm On Dec 31, 2017
chemystery:
The bible is ridiculous because it contains errors, absurdities, contradictions, yet believed by adults, including educated and civilized people.

The journey of dumping religion could be traced from when I started thinking and questioning my beliefs just to be sure I am not risking my eternity in the wrong religion or belief system.
Those absurdities are the things umbelievers cannot understand but we understand with the help of the Holy spirit within us, With GOD everything is possible.
Re: I May Now Believe In The Supernatural by adepeter2027(m): 6:19pm On Dec 31, 2017
At this junction Mr dekline, your god exist.
But don't forget to branch at a near by hospital to confirm if you're pregnant.
Carry your wahala and go jare
Re: I May Now Believe In The Supernatural by Uyi168: 6:19pm On Dec 31, 2017
Deckline:

Let me ask you a simple question. Are you an atheist? Am not trying to judge you(God forbid) my name is George sha. almost same pronunciation. Lol
..No,i'm nt
Re: I May Now Believe In The Supernatural by chemystery: 6:20pm On Dec 31, 2017
Deckline:

Surprisingly, I never did. I've never known any atheists outside nairaland. I only started thinking, and going back in history while I do so. I started reading the bible on my own, asides from what I was indoctrinated to believe in churches.

I always categorize people into two:
1. Those I will tell I have a dollar bill in my wallet, and they will believe me just because I said it
2. Those I will tell I have a dollar bill in my wallet, and they will ask for my wallet, dip their hands inside, confirm truly whether I have a dollar bill or not.

Everyone one was like (1) during indoctrination about religion and god but only few were brave enough to jump to (2) irrespective of an imaginary scorpion that I lied is inside my wallet, hence cannot be checked without getting harmed. These few are the atheists.
Re: I May Now Believe In The Supernatural by Saverin: 6:22pm On Dec 31, 2017
HardMirror:

I can boldly say, there is absolutely NOTHING beyond science. Our knowledge of science maybe limited but that does not limit science. Science is the one and true omniscient. As you can see science is knowlegde itself hence the word omni-SCIENT which means "to know" which is science. We should stive to seek empirical truth . Only that can guarantee our future and not mumbo jumbo of voodoo and superstitions

If you say there is nothing beyond science then you are myopic. Research which is the back borne of science is funded. who funds it knows the hidden knowledge. #Rockefeller #Rothschild #Gates ....
Re: I May Now Believe In The Supernatural by Deckline(m): 6:22pm On Dec 31, 2017
adepeter2027:

You attend CRK for nursery school at all.

Did you finish "JELESIMI" before starting nursery school?

Like for real, you need medical attention
I'm telling you truth and you are still trying to get back up. They don't preach repentance. My dear, death is one thing that we cannot escape, you won't know you are dead till you see yourself outta your body. No forgiveness in the grave. Repent!
Re: I May Now Believe In The Supernatural by Deckline(m): 6:25pm On Dec 31, 2017
chemystery:

Surprisingly, I never did. I've never known any atheists outside nairaland. I only started thinking, and going back in history while I do so. I started reading the bible on my own, asides from what I was indoctrinated to believe in churches.

I always categorize people into two:
1. Those I will tell I have a dollar bill in my wallet, and they will believe me just because I said it
2. Those I will tell I have a dollar bill in my wallet, and they will ask for my wallet, dip their hands inside, confirm truly whether I have a dollar bill or not.

Everyone one was like (1) during indoctrination about religion and god but only few were brave enough to jump to (2) irrespective of an imaginary scorpion that I lied is inside my wallet, hence cannot be checked without getting harmed. These few are the atheists.
What you are trying to say is "YOU WILL ONLY BELIEVE WHEN YOU SEE"?
Re: I May Now Believe In The Supernatural by Deckline(m): 6:29pm On Dec 31, 2017
adepeter2027:
At this junction Mr dekline, your god exist.

But don't forget to branch at a near by hospital to confirm if you're pregnant.

Carry your wahala and go jare
I really wished you pray at home because even the devil believes there's God. so who are you. Well... Its your fate. I'll go to the hospital and heal the sick there.
Re: I May Now Believe In The Supernatural by Deckline(m): 6:30pm On Dec 31, 2017
Uyi168:
..No,i'm nt
You are not an atheist? Then who art thou?
Re: I May Now Believe In The Supernatural by HardMirror(m): 6:30pm On Dec 31, 2017
Saverin:

If you say there is nothing beyond science then you are myopic. Research which is the back borne of science is funded. who funds it knows the hidden knowledge. #Rockefeller #Rothschild #Gates ....
What rubbish is this?
Speak english please
Re: I May Now Believe In The Supernatural by chemystery: 6:33pm On Dec 31, 2017
Deckline:

Those absurdities are the things umbelievers cannot understand but we understand with the help of the Holy spirit within us, With GOD everything is possible.
You should know that every religion takes pride in believing their own bullsh!t, and anyone who doesn't believe is an termed an unbeliever. It applies to all religion not just yours.

If I ask you, do you think god would prefer we use our common sense to understand and believe in him or we use holy spirit which is only available after you must have been born in that religion and have accept all it's doctrines?
Re: I May Now Believe In The Supernatural by chemystery: 6:36pm On Dec 31, 2017
Deckline:

What you are trying to say is "YOU WILL ONLY BELIEVE WHEN YOU SEE"?
No, I'm saying those who believed are only doing so blindly.
Re: I May Now Believe In The Supernatural by Saverin: 6:40pm On Dec 31, 2017
HardMirror:

What rubbish is this?
Speak english please

Lol.

Did I speak French?
Re: I May Now Believe In The Supernatural by Deckline(m): 6:44pm On Dec 31, 2017
chemystery:

You should know that every religion takes pride in believing their own bullsh!t, and anyone who doesn't believe is an termed an unbeliever. It applies to all religion not just yours.

If I ask you, do you think god would prefer we use our common sense to understand and believe in him or we use holy spirit which is only available after you must have been born in that religion and have accept all it's doctrines?
Let me give an instance...i have $10B, other rich people either have $1M or less. You are looking for the right person to work with who can pay you well ofcourse but you doubt the genuinty of my work so you decide to be alone(atheist) now,i can decide not to care about you and let you die poor since you don't serve/believe anybody(atheist). Now,as a kind person,if i wish to employ you even if you got no working papers,i'd want you to conform with my rules and regulations and i will also like you to bring more people to my company.(soul winning)
Re: I May Now Believe In The Supernatural by Deckline(m): 6:47pm On Dec 31, 2017
chemystery:

So you should know its only when you become a christian,you can enjoy the benefits of christianity. You can't work in skye bank and expect tips from GTB
Re: I May Now Believe In The Supernatural by Deckline(m): 6:49pm On Dec 31, 2017
chemystery:
No, I'm saying those who believed are only doing so blindly.
Thats faith! But you are saying you won't still believe even when you see?
Re: I May Now Believe In The Supernatural by chemystery: 6:51pm On Dec 31, 2017
Deckline:

Let me give an instance...i have $10B, other rich people either have $1M or less. You are looking for the right person to work with who can pay you well ofcourse but you doubt the genuinty of my work so you decide to be alone(atheist) now,i can decide not to care about you and let you die poor since you don't serve/believe anybody(atheist). Now,as a kind person,if i wish to employ you even if you got no working papers,i'd want you to conform with my rules and regulations and i will also like you to bring more people to my company.(soul winning)
Those souls you are winning, how do you want to win them since they don't yet have the holyspirit and can't understand the bible?
Re: I May Now Believe In The Supernatural by Deckline(m): 6:53pm On Dec 31, 2017
NPComplete:

Thank you for making my point, u silly dung beetle. You just proved further that u are incapable of any meaningful discussion. You are a comic relief at best and soon u will be frustrated out when u realise the quality of discussions here are beyond u.

You can see that people actually ignored that stupid post. cheesy
Lol.. That's where we are different. I don't preach this for attention. QED!
Re: I May Now Believe In The Supernatural by chemystery: 6:54pm On Dec 31, 2017
Deckline:

So you should know its only when you become a christian,you can enjoy the benefits of christianity. You can't work in skye bank and expect tips from GTB
And the benefits are?

1 Like

Re: I May Now Believe In The Supernatural by Deckline(m): 6:58pm On Dec 31, 2017
chemystery:

Those souls you are winning, how do you want to win them since they don't yet have the holyspirit and can't understand the bible?
Not all the souls will be won(true) but since you as an atheist(now a christian) can tell them the experience and one of them can change
Re: I May Now Believe In The Supernatural by Deckline(m): 7:01pm On Dec 31, 2017
chemystery:
And the benefits are?
Won't you get the employment first before you know?
Re: I May Now Believe In The Supernatural by HardMirror(m): 7:10pm On Dec 31, 2017
Saverin:

Lol.

Did I speak French?
you made no sense. The men you mentioned, do you have any evidence of them hiding anything through science? And even if they do, does that make science incompetent of unraveling the mysteries of the world we live in and beyond?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Angola Becomes The First Country In The World To Ban Islam & Muslims / Tb Joshua Prophesies Zambia’s Historic Afcon Victory / Why Is Immorality Common Among Some Men Of God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.