Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,402 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Marvel: Thor Ragnarok Vs DC: Justice League 2017. Who Comes Out On Top - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Marvel: Thor Ragnarok Vs DC: Justice League 2017. Who Comes Out On Top (1284 Views)

Thor Ragnarok Vs Aquaman: Who Did It Better? / Marvel Vs DC: The Copycats / Pls I Need Link To Download "Thor Ragnarok" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marvel: Thor Ragnarok Vs DC: Justice League 2017. Who Comes Out On Top by SageMahrez(m): 11:48am On Dec 31, 2017
Thor was released almost two weeks ahead of Justice League and people who have seen both movies (including me) are rocking the Thor boat. I think Thor was more intriguing, action filled and even funnier than the much hyped Justice League movie.
My ratings. Thor 85/100. Justice League 40/100.

You disagree?. Air your opinions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marvel: Thor Ragnarok Vs DC: Justice League 2017. Who Comes Out On Top by Lionbite(m): 11:55am On Dec 31, 2017
Whoever the director or producer or script writer wants to come out on top does. Sh1t aint real for God's sake.
Re: Marvel: Thor Ragnarok Vs DC: Justice League 2017. Who Comes Out On Top by SageMahrez(m): 12:16pm On Dec 31, 2017
Lionbite:
Whoever the director or producer or script writer wants to come out on top does. Sh1t aint real for God's sake.

That's why it's called entertainment. no?. It's fiction bruh.
Re: Marvel: Thor Ragnarok Vs DC: Justice League 2017. Who Comes Out On Top by PCGamesLab(m): 6:44pm On Dec 31, 2017
It's going to be Thor Ragnarok.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marvel: Thor Ragnarok Vs DC: Justice League 2017. Who Comes Out On Top by bularvz: 6:45pm On Dec 31, 2017
SageMahrez:
Thor was released almost two weeks ahead of Justice League and people who have seen both movies (including me) are rocking the Thor boat. I think Thor was more intriguing, action filled and even funnier than the much hyped Justice League movie.
My ratings. Thor 85/100. Justice League 40/100.

You disagree?. Air your opinions.

In as much as I love the justice league I kind of agree with you on this, it doesn't worth all the hype justice league= 65/100
Re: Marvel: Thor Ragnarok Vs DC: Justice League 2017. Who Comes Out On Top by SageMahrez(m): 6:47pm On Dec 31, 2017
bularvz:

In as much as I love the justice league I kind of agree with you on this, it doesn't worth all the hype justice league= 65/100

After the disappointment the DC fan community suffered due to the less thrilling DawnOfJustice: Superman Vs Batman we thought Justice League was gonna raise the stakes high for DC again. But well,

1 Like

Re: Marvel: Thor Ragnarok Vs DC: Justice League 2017. Who Comes Out On Top by Collinz2(m): 5:28pm On Jan 01, 2018
I dislike them both.
Re: Marvel: Thor Ragnarok Vs DC: Justice League 2017. Who Comes Out On Top by mavinjay1(m): 2:55pm On Jan 02, 2018
Thor Ragnarok: i think its the best superhero feem of 2017. Justice League did worse... even Batman vs Superman & Man of steel was way better
Re: Marvel: Thor Ragnarok Vs DC: Justice League 2017. Who Comes Out On Top by AryEmber(f): 3:17pm On Jan 02, 2018
Although it's one no carry one, I'll take JLA over and over. I could not see any seriousness in any of the actors not even in acts of the 'powerful' bitch/sister/villian; if I wanted to laugh, I'd gladly save up and go to a comedy show.
Re: Marvel: Thor Ragnarok Vs DC: Justice League 2017. Who Comes Out On Top by moxiemania(m): 3:33pm On Jan 02, 2018
mavinjay1:
Thor Ragnarok: i think its the best superhero feem of 2017.
Justice League did worse...
even Batman vs Superman & Man of steel was way better
how many superhero films did you watch in 2017 , because Thor cannot be the best�
Re: Marvel: Thor Ragnarok Vs DC: Justice League 2017. Who Comes Out On Top by jerflakes(m): 10:02pm On Jan 02, 2018
I was disappointed in justice league

They just kept us in suspense till the movie ended

As they raise superman from the dead, I think say he go pull the mother of all stunts

But alas

I never watch Thor Ragnarok yet

2 Likes

Re: Marvel: Thor Ragnarok Vs DC: Justice League 2017. Who Comes Out On Top by luorquay: 10:08pm On Jan 02, 2018
Who can help with link to download an HD or Bluray version of Thor Ragnarok??
Re: Marvel: Thor Ragnarok Vs DC: Justice League 2017. Who Comes Out On Top by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jan 02, 2018
AryEmber:
Although it's one no carry one, I'll take JLA over and over. I could not see any seriousness in any of the actors not even in acts of the 'powerful' bitch/sister/villian; if I wanted to laugh, I'd gladly save up and go to a comedy show.
You nailed it.

(1) (Reply)

Movie & Tv Series Review / Dstv Xmas Promo / Sachin's Daughter To Romance Shahid Kapoor??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.