Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,013 members, 7,953,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:19 AM

A Thank-you Note - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Thank-you Note (488 Views)

A Different But More Effective Way To Use THANK YOU / Poem: Thank You / Thank You Message From Denja Abdulahi – Re-elected Ana President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Thank-you Note by Divepen1(m): 2:14pm On Dec 31, 2017
Thank you
To every member of family
To all my friends cum family
To all my very good friends
To all my friends
To everyone we're friends offline alone
To everyone we're friends on social media and real life
To everyone we don't really chat offline, but do online
To everyone that became my friend because of contact online
To everyone we are just acquintances offline and online
To everyone we've liked a picture or read a post together.

Being around you all have inspired me in one way or the other. Thank you all.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Thank-you Note by BiafraBushBoy(m): 3:18pm On Dec 31, 2017
Divepen1:
Thank you
To every member of family
To all my friends cum family
To all my very good friends
To all my friends
To everyone we're friends offline alone
To everyone we're friends on social media and real life
To everyone we don't really chat offline, but do online
To everyone that became my friend because of contact online
To everyone we are just acquintances offline and online
To everyone we've liked a picture or read a post together.

Being around you all have inspired me in one way or the other. Thank you all.

It isn't necessary!! Ya'all killing this section. Literature is not only to read stories, but also to improve writers!!

That's why we keep reading same low quality stories over and over again!!

Take note. Good I no longer visit the section again! Can't you apply the tactics of the webmaster section?

They improve themselves !!!
Re: A Thank-you Note by meneski(m): 3:31pm On Dec 31, 2017
Divepen1 thank you too.

2 Likes

Re: A Thank-you Note by Akposb(m): 4:04pm On Dec 31, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

It isn't necessary!! Ya'all killing this section. Literature is not only to read stories, but also to improve writers!!

Take note. Good I no longer visit the section again! Can't you apply the tactics of the webmaster section?

We will love to have your suggestions in how to improve as writers.
Re: A Thank-you Note by Divepen1(m): 4:07pm On Dec 31, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Thank you for advice that almost looked like a banter.
Someone like me, I'm planning it, and hope to start before February ends. I've just not brought it because I don't want it to stop halfway like the former ones.
Moreover, are you not a writer also? Do you not own Topwritersden? Can't you teach people? How many teaching threads did the moderator there open?
If you're reading low stories here and there, have you ever corrected people like people like Kayo80, Debbietiyan, Missnande, Evajael, Larrysun (to mention a few) do to writers here?
More so, if you feel we should tackle this topic, you should have opened a thread for us to tackle that. I only responded it to it because of your name as writer here and as a person.

Compliment of the season.

2 Likes

Re: A Thank-you Note by BiafraBushBoy(m): 4:26pm On Dec 31, 2017
Divepen1:

Thank you for advice that almost looked like a banter.
Someone like me, I'm planning it, and hope to start before February ends. I've just not brought it because I don't want it to stop halfway like the former ones.
Moreover, are you not a writer also? Do you not own Topwritersden? Can't you teach people? How many teaching threads did the moderator there open?
If you're reading low stories here and there, have you ever corrected people like people like Kayo80, Debbietiyan, Missnande, Evajael, Larrysun (to mention a few) do to writers here?
More so, if you feel we should tackle this topic, you should have opened a thread for us to tackle that. I only responded it to it because of your name as writer here and as a person.

Compliment of the season.

Not at all @ the bolded Sir.

Well unfortunately I did, but it wasn't given relevance. (It was even a guest post from an American Author). That is the reason I decided to stick to just my career and lifestyle articles.

I understand your points about starting and stopping halfway. But if people can see relevance given to articles that teach others to become better writers, others might just join the contribution. It would take time to reach that level (like the webmasters' section) but it has to start first.

I follow lots of pins on Pinterest and trust me when I say "there is so much to learn".

Compliments of the season too.

Monetization is another. Majority of our writers here should be swimming in cash now. But they don't just have any idea how to monetize their skill aside Okada books and Goodreads. I don't even know what next to type. cheesy

Una weldone sha. 2018 will be great. Insha Allah. smiley

1 Like

Re: A Thank-you Note by BiafraBushBoy(m): 4:31pm On Dec 31, 2017
Akposb:

We will love to have your suggestions in how to improve as writers.

I am also a learner, but I do contribute my own quota like I have always done. That is why I was thinking we can be having threads like that come up on front page @ least every day or less.

As a blogger, I have learnt so much about blogging by seeing people's contribution on FP every morning.

But the same can't be said about learning how to write better. Trust me, it is painful. Nairaland is the site I visit most often, and not getting such information here and contributions just dey make me vex every day. cheesy

We have to call elder's meeting on this matter. grin

(1) (Reply)

Vengeance / Daily Memoirs Poetry Deut " Music By Myranda Ezinne And Soibi Ransom / Inspiration-101

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.