Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,632 members, 7,813,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:51 AM

What Are Your New Year Resolutions For 2018? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Are Your New Year Resolutions For 2018? (11243 Views)

11 New Year Resolutions Most Nigerians Will Never Keep In 2019 / 5 New Year Resolutions You Can Easily Keep / Prophecies For 2018, By Rev Gabriel Israel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are Your New Year Resolutions For 2018? by THONZE(m): 1:27am On Jan 01, 2018
To stop listening to speedy darlington,big shaq and patapaa songs.... The likes of bang dang dang dang, d tin go skraaa, and one corner... Dont wana stay one corner again... I gats change..
Re: What Are Your New Year Resolutions For 2018? by Nobody: 1:37am On Jan 01, 2018
Quit smoking marijuana and stop carrying olosho from the place and Quilox. Stop buying expensive drinks in the club. Avoid anything weed, olosho or buying expensive drink.
Re: What Are Your New Year Resolutions For 2018? by queenfav(f): 1:44am On Jan 01, 2018
1. To be more patient and forgiving. I too dey harsh at times!
2. To start liking house chores. I need to be a great wife to my Oga.
3. To take more interest in learning new recipes. Bae must be fresher o! I want his family to see him and ask to come pay extra bride price to my family.. Lol
4. To be fervent in prayer and studying God's word.
5. To have a more positive and thankful outlook on life.
Re: What Are Your New Year Resolutions For 2018? by Nobody: 1:46am On Jan 01, 2018
Dyt:
I just asked for one thing

More of God

Same here
Re: What Are Your New Year Resolutions For 2018? by twosquare(m): 1:58am On Jan 01, 2018
To ensure Adeniketina2015 stops sharing posts for Africa grin
Re: What Are Your New Year Resolutions For 2018? by Nobody: 2:14am On Jan 01, 2018
None again. Broken it already
Re: What Are Your New Year Resolutions For 2018? by Kbs468(m): 2:19am On Jan 01, 2018
Sirevangel:
Well it's the last day of the month and surprisingly the last day of the year 2017,and this is a time people take their new year's resolutions that would either be positive or negative ,so it's that time once again when we make them.

so my people let's share our New Year resolution today

The below is a New Year resolution from Heaven above to all mankind around the world while also urging mankind to be obedient in everything engaged with.

Enjoy

#GOOD_MORNING_PLANET_EARTH �

#HAPPY_NEW_YEAR_PARADISE_PEOPLE TO THE YEAR OF DIVINE DESTINY FULFILLMENT AND GLORIOUS MANIFESTATION OF HEAVEN UPON THE PLANET EARTH.

This is officially Welcoming and ushering into the New Year all and sundry graciously.

We believe that the multitude here and around today shall live to Witness uncountable of such an experience till Eternity in Our name.

#NOW_MATTERS_ARISING

The following decision had been reached due to the injustice that had dominated the world and it affairs by those privy to Leadership Grace upon their shoulders but have faltered over the centuries leading to the eternally inequitable distribution of resources available to them among others with #Nigeria inclusive lead to the below resolution and commandment that is to be obeyed to the latter as the Obedient faithful and Loyal servants Sons and Daughters that you all are around the world.

1. That the World is to beginning from January 1st, 2018 proceed on an indefinite strike/sit at home call pending when the following criteria are met.

A. That in accordance with the Spiritual position of Tithes and Zakats as once declared, It is pertinent that the Institutional Governments around the World Lead by example in the regard contained therein and thus the call for ALL NATIONS OF THE WORLD PAY A 10% VALUE OF THEIR ANNUAL NATIONAL BUDGET TO THE PARADISE COFFERS FOR ONWARD UTILISATION BE ENTERTAINED AND COMPLIED WITH UNEQUIVOCALLY.

B. THE USE FOR THE FIRST TIME OF THE PROCEED SHALL BE SPECIFICALLY DIRECTED TOWARDS THE PROVISIONS OF TRANSPORTATION, ELECTRICITY, STRUCTURAL AND ESTATE PROVISIONS AT THE VARIOUS CENTERS OF CONVERGENCE FOR THE PILGRIMAGE/HAJJ SPIRITUAL EXERCISE THAT HAVE BEEN SCHEDULED TO TAKE EFFECT THIS NOVEMBER (MUSLIMS) & DECEMBER (CHRISTIANS) 2018.

C. THE ELECTRICITY PROVISION FOR THE CENTERS SHALL BE SOLAR POWERED SYSTEM ENTERPRISE.

2. NIGERIA'S FORMER CBN GOVERNOR WHO IS PRESENTLY THE EMIR OF KANO-HRH SANUSI LAMIDO SANUSI IN COMPANY OF OTHER PROFESSIONALS AS TO BE NOMINATED BY PROPHET TB JOSHUA AS A GROUP SHALL LEAD IN THE COLLECTION AND COLLATION OF THE SAID REVENUE ABOVE.

3. THE STRIKE IS TOTAL, COMPREHENSIVE AND INDEFINITE UNTIL THE 10% VALUATION IN EACH CURRENCY IS OBTAINED

4. FOR THE JUDICIOUS USE AND APPLICATION OF THIS REVENUE ANNUALLY, THE TWO MINISTRIES PROMISED TO BE INSTITUTED BY US (GOD) on assumption of office politically shall now be CREATED UNDER THE FLAGSHIP OF SPIRITUALITY INSTEAD SEPARATELY FROM THE POLITICAL COMPOSITION ALREADY ESTABLISHED AND FUNCTIONING. ie

* MINISTRY OF CHIEFS, EMIRS AND TRADITIONAL CORONATION

* MINISTRY OF RELIGIOUS AFFAIRS (ISLAM & CHRISTIANITY INCLUSIVE)

5. THIS SHALL BE THE ANNUAL CONTRIBUTION BY EACH COUNTRY OF THE WORLD FOR THE PROJECTS TO BE UNLEASHED IN ADVANCING HUMANITY THAT SHALL CUT ACROSS THE VARIOUS COUNTRIES OF THE WORLD as there are already identified priority areas of focus to be complementary to the individual administrative services of the Governments of the day in the respective Nations.

6. Nations of the World are also Urged and directed to inform their citizens that #NIGERIA is the next bus stop for the PILGRIMAGE AND HAJJ that usually hold in #SAUDI_ARABIA & #ISRAEL before now and thus a maximum awareness in that regard should be made.

7. AS THE ACTIVITIES OF SPIRITUALITY IN BOTH ISREAL & SAUDI ARABIA has become obsolete, Then what is left of the Old SPIRITUAL SITES ARE A MERE HISTORICAL & TOURISM VISIT AND NOT FOR PILGRIMAGE OR HAJJ ANY LONGER SUCH THAT THE NATIONS OF THE WORLD CAN STILL PAY THEM VISIT JUST LIKE NIGERIA DID THIS YEAR INSTEAD OF STAGING A BOYCOTT COMPLETELY.

For further readings and information search about Your GOD ALMIGHTY AND THE SAVIOUR JESUS CHRIST - PROPHET TB JOSHUA (We are not boasting though like We always state clearly but just a statement of #Fact and #Truth)

visit

1. www.facebook.com/tbjministries

2. Nairaland.com (using kbs468 as search handle)

3. @kbzeez_show (Twitter)

FINALLY, PLEASE ACCEPT OUR WARMEST REGARDS OF THE HIGHEST ORDER COMING FROM HEAVEN UPON THE PLANET EARTH KINGDOM IN COMPANY OF OUR #SUPPER_ANGELIC_QUEENS, #SUPER_ANGELIC_SPIRITUAL_MOTHER-#MRS_EVELYN_JOSHUA

AND

#PROPHET_TB_JOSHUA

#LOVELY_UNITARY_GOD
Re: What Are Your New Year Resolutions For 2018? by iamDjSkukie(m): 2:25am On Jan 01, 2018
Sure Mercy of God is all I seek
Re: What Are Your New Year Resolutions For 2018? by FIDELITY24(m): 2:31am On Jan 01, 2018
Top of my list is to quit any habit that is not positive , I also want to learn how to drive and save more money. Lord ur grace is all I need!
Re: What Are Your New Year Resolutions For 2018? by Horlohlah: 2:52am On Jan 01, 2018
To eat more and add weight. May God help me
Re: What Are Your New Year Resolutions For 2018? by mike4real2(m): 3:05am On Jan 01, 2018
My own na to disturb baba God with my call untill he pick my call. cheesy Happy new year!!!!!
Re: What Are Your New Year Resolutions For 2018? by mabeni(m): 3:22am On Jan 01, 2018
To do-away with Friends who added no Values to my Life
Re: What Are Your New Year Resolutions For 2018? by Ad0rable: 5:23am On Jan 01, 2018
To Tithe faithfully kiss cool oya daddy freezer comman beat me
Re: What Are Your New Year Resolutions For 2018? by AFONJAPIG(m): 5:28am On Jan 01, 2018
TO KILL BUHARI AND TAKE OVER grin grin grin
Re: What Are Your New Year Resolutions For 2018? by DavidJohnDavid(f): 5:36am On Jan 01, 2018
more holy
Re: What Are Your New Year Resolutions For 2018? by raphaeladeyele: 5:46am On Jan 01, 2018
Move closer to God my creator
Re: What Are Your New Year Resolutions For 2018? by Caseless: 6:19am On Jan 01, 2018
New Year resolution? That's a self-deception cos it doesn't work.

1 Like

Re: What Are Your New Year Resolutions For 2018? by Teespice(f): 7:14am On Jan 01, 2018
none at all.

no point making resolutions when I won't keep it before the 1st quarter of the year.
Re: What Are Your New Year Resolutions For 2018? by Enigma1000: 7:33am On Jan 01, 2018
Since 2017 has been my best year despite everybody crying of recession, suffering, hardship. I want 2018 to be better. I already have my plans and targets. Almighty God help me achieve them.
To my guys in the house, don't be broken by the challenges life throw at you, just keep pushing and always put your best in anything you do because you don't know Who s watching or where your luck lies.
You might ve suffered for 10 years but I bet you just one month of enjoyment can eclipse the long time hardship that it will look like you ve never suffered in your life.
I m a living witness. Life was hard that I lost my self esteem, became frustrated and almost became a loner.
Just in less than a year, I caught up and surpassed what my contemporaries have achieved.
Now what can my mates do that I can't? God forgive me if it looks like I m bragging.
Re: What Are Your New Year Resolutions For 2018? by chasom(m): 7:50am On Jan 01, 2018
I no God Wil c me through I wanna get married dis yr on 6 jen wil be d last best man I gonna do for my life which make it 4 times I won't do again I want to get married
Re: What Are Your New Year Resolutions For 2018? by olafotad: 8:02am On Jan 01, 2018
Find love before d end of d first quarter
Re: What Are Your New Year Resolutions For 2018? by chimeziedickson: 8:20am On Jan 01, 2018
Draw more closer to my maker!.....And then do exploits in my line of business!!
Re: What Are Your New Year Resolutions For 2018? by Protocall: 8:22am On Jan 01, 2018
Talk to any gal I catch on the street

Man is hot 2018
Re: What Are Your New Year Resolutions For 2018? by williamdeluxe(m): 8:44am On Jan 01, 2018
I will stop considering other people's feelings when they so obviously don't consider mine - if that unwashed fellow sits next to me again, I'll tell him he stinks!

I will be more imaginative.

I will not bore my boss by with the same excuse for taking leaves. I will think of some more excuses.

I will spend less than one hour a day on the Internet. This, of course, will be hard to estimate since I'm not a clock watcher.

When I hear a funny joke I will not reply, "LOL... LOL!"

I will not hang around girls - they think you love them and that sucks.

Read less books. A little learning is a dangerous thing. Too much of it can really wreck your head.
I will drink less beer, last year I drank enough beer to have kept the Titanic afloat.
and I would stop farting in public place
I promise to stick to these resolutions for more than a week (even though I never do)

ABOVE ALL I PROMISE TO STICK TO GOD LIKE NEVER B4

1 Like

Re: What Are Your New Year Resolutions For 2018? by Kendrick80(m): 9:05am On Jan 01, 2018
Long term savings
Re: What Are Your New Year Resolutions For 2018? by nairanigger(m): 9:12am On Jan 01, 2018
Stop using pidgin English
Re: What Are Your New Year Resolutions For 2018? by amunkita(m): 9:39am On Jan 01, 2018
Find my better half.
Spend time with people nd build network of friends.
Quit 2 other habit....

God helping me, Amen....

1 Like

Re: What Are Your New Year Resolutions For 2018? by xtenxive(m): 11:03am On Jan 01, 2018
Teespice:
none at all.

no point making resolutions when I won't keep it before the 1st quarter of the year.

Yeah, for me its about having aspirations and planning myself towards it.

Happy 2018 to you, Have a pleasant year ahead.
Re: What Are Your New Year Resolutions For 2018? by poweredcom(m): 11:34am On Jan 01, 2018
to keep banging all naija gals ....cos they aint worth it
Re: What Are Your New Year Resolutions For 2018? by basic23111: 12:31pm On Jan 01, 2018
this year I want double my income and want to stop womanizing
Re: What Are Your New Year Resolutions For 2018? by Revolva(m): 12:49pm On Jan 01, 2018
To

make more money

to remove all useless girlfriend who has noting upstairs ..to make me grow

to keep smoking weed

grin grin
Re: What Are Your New Year Resolutions For 2018? by jobbers: 2:02pm On Jan 01, 2018
strive harder

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nairalanders With Similar Personality / What Are The Best Moments You Can Never Forget in the year 2018? / Why Do Ladies/women Call Guys/men "AGBAYA"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.