Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Reptiles My Dad Killed Before Going To Mass - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Reptiles My Dad Killed Before Going To Mass (786 Views)

My Dad Kills Snake That Attacked Our Dog In Our Compound / Family Going To Church Involved In Accident In Enugu, All Dead! (Graphic Pics) / 10 Things You Must Really Do Before Going Into 2018 - Fattkay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reptiles My Dad Killed Before Going To Mass by Nzemarcilinus(m): 2:35am On Jan 01, 2018
Happy New year Naira land.
I was called upon to killed this reptiles but was giving the shocked of my life to discovered they were two in the sockerway.
I had to called my Dad to killed them both.
This happen at #Ifo,Baamu Village in Ogun State.

Lala... Accept this token of mine as New year gift......

Size does not matter, People that pass jungle Justice report the meat was #LALA..........

Re: Reptiles My Dad Killed Before Going To Mass by Nzemarcilinus(m): 2:37am On Jan 01, 2018
More photo....

Re: Reptiles My Dad Killed Before Going To Mass by Nzemarcilinus(m): 2:39am On Jan 01, 2018
grin

Re: Reptiles My Dad Killed Before Going To Mass by Nzemarcilinus(m): 2:40am On Jan 01, 2018
grin grin..... Lala and co... Promised Land.
First to comments
Re: Reptiles My Dad Killed Before Going To Mass by amunkita(m): 2:42am On Jan 01, 2018
As u big nd old like this, u still had to go nd disturb ur Old man to come nd kill those earth worm

Better don't continue like this, this year..
Re: Reptiles My Dad Killed Before Going To Mass by Uyiii: 2:43am On Jan 01, 2018
Nzemarcilinus:
grin grin..... Lala and co... Promised Land.
First to comments
claiming FTC in your thread, this is 2018 bro.
please stopeeetundecided

1 Like

Re: Reptiles My Dad Killed Before Going To Mass by Nzemarcilinus(m): 2:45am On Jan 01, 2018
amunkita:
As u big nd old like this, u still had to go nd disturb ur Old man to come nd kill those earth worm

Better don't continue like this, this year..
Duely noted brother...... But the reptiles where showing signs of stubbornness and to make it snappy for mass.... A professional was called upon.
Re: Reptiles My Dad Killed Before Going To Mass by Nzemarcilinus(m): 2:46am On Jan 01, 2018
Uyiii:

I don booked before u do grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Reptiles My Dad Killed Before Going To Mass by amunkita(m): 2:48am On Jan 01, 2018
Nzemarcilinus:

Duely noted brother...... But the reptiles where showing signs of stubbornness and to make it snappy for mass.... A professional was called upon.

UK certified I guess
Re: Reptiles My Dad Killed Before Going To Mass by Nzemarcilinus(m): 2:54am On Jan 01, 2018
amunkita:

UK certified I guess
Maybe.

Re: Reptiles My Dad Killed Before Going To Mass by Nzemarcilinus(m): 2:57am On Jan 01, 2018
Uyiii:

claiming FTC in your thread, this is 2018 bro.
please stopeeetundecided

Re: Reptiles My Dad Killed Before Going To Mass by ssikiru: 3:00am On Jan 01, 2018
This small earthworms cannot satisfy lala nah

Please look for pythons and call on the king

Cc lala

1 Like

Re: Reptiles My Dad Killed Before Going To Mass by Nzemarcilinus(m): 3:19am On Jan 01, 2018
ssikiru:
This small earthworms cannot satisfy lala nah

Please look for pythons and call on the king

Cc lala
I need a perfect direction to get them....... U fit lead me oh, no problem.
Re: Reptiles My Dad Killed Before Going To Mass by Nobody: 3:35am On Jan 01, 2018
The snake is a little bit taller than that guy holding it.
Re: Reptiles My Dad Killed Before Going To Mass by 360command: 6:54am On Jan 01, 2018
I wonder who that guy is holding both snakes earthworms... His head seems to be bigger than ogun state.
Re: Reptiles My Dad Killed Before Going To Mass by lordm(m): 12:41pm On Jan 01, 2018
H
Re: Reptiles My Dad Killed Before Going To Mass by omowolewa: 2:35pm On Jan 01, 2018
Double double for you.

I like your free-to-air cloth, take it easy with the locals before you double up your community's population this year. That may also surprise you oo o.

Anyway, happy New Year handsome man

1 Like

Re: Reptiles My Dad Killed Before Going To Mass by ALVA001: 5:25pm On Jan 01, 2018
Stop living in the bush

(1) (Reply)

Mystery Shopper Gives Woman N1m. / Cute Girl Big Booty Twerks In Cute Indecent Dress / Make N2000 Plus Daily And 50k Plus Monthly, Just By Reading News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.