Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,788 members, 7,851,659 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:22 AM

Great Cv Templates That Works - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Great Cv Templates That Works (1814 Views)

How To Write A Great Cv And Cover Letter / Great Cv Templates That Works (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Great Cv Templates That Works by Bolegzy4: 11:30am On Apr 07, 2010
From employers point of View, hiring decision begins with a perfect CV

Attached are Cv Templates in different career levels for your attention.

Take care Guys

Bolegzy

Re: Great Cv Templates That Works by breathless(m): 12:30pm On Apr 07, 2010
All NLs BEWARE. This seems to be another fraudulent advert again. Just had N100 deducted from my line only to get a response that "This service is not available at the moment, please try later." So they can keep deducting.
Pls everyone stay OFF. Infact, seun delete dis stuff immidiately.
Re: Great Cv Templates That Works by biggtonny: 5:10pm On Apr 07, 2010
this template guy is a fraudster. he just milked me of N100.
Re: Great Cv Templates That Works by Bolegzy4: 5:29pm On Apr 08, 2010
BREATHLESS, THIS IS NOT A SCAM, ITS FOR REAL, THEY COULD BE MIX UP AT THE TIME YOU REQUESTED. MIND YOU, NETWORK
PROVIDER INVOLVE CAN NOT ALLOW THIS TO RUN ON THEIR SYSTEM. PLS PROVIDE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS TO ME AND YOUR PHONE NUMEBER/ EMIAL ADDRESS THAT YOU USED IN SENDING THE MESSAGE I WILL FOLLOW IT UP.

THIS IS NOT A SCAM

REGARDS

BOLEGZY

(1) (Reply)

Work From Home Web Developer/graphic Designer/Wordpress manager 20-40K per month / Volunteer Opportunity In Abuja (urgent) / A.g Leventis Ongoing Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.