Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,050 members, 7,821,617 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Fan Calls Toyin Abraham "Ashawo", She Angrily Replies - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fan Calls Toyin Abraham "Ashawo", She Angrily Replies (43043 Views)

“he Is Really Suffering” – Fan Calls Out Wizkid After Seeing Starboy Terri / Rapper, Dremo Angrily Replies Troll Who Said He Doesn’t Know Him / Fan Calls RMD A 'Demon Gang Leader'. Actor Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fan Calls Toyin Abraham "Ashawo", She Angrily Replies by HeWrites(m): 4:29am On Jan 01, 2018
Nollywood actress, Toyin Abraham has made up her mind not to condone any more insults from fans on social media.

The embattled actress who trended for almost the wrong reasons for months now took to her Instagram page to share a video which she captioned “iya yin ni baller”

An angry fan, clearly dissatisfied at the view proceeded to call her “Ashewo” a derogatory word in Yoruba which translates to “Prostitute”.

Toyin wasn’t having any of it as she replied him

See her reply below;

http://www.torimill.com/2018/01/actress-toyin-abraham-angrily-replies.html

1 Share

Re: Fan Calls Toyin Abraham "Ashawo", She Angrily Replies by Nobody: 4:43am On Jan 01, 2018
This lady dey fall hand sha, must she reply the person in that manner, a celeb for that matter?

8 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Fan Calls Toyin Abraham "Ashawo", She Angrily Replies by myfantasies(f): 4:55am On Jan 01, 2018
dayo2me:
This lady dey fall hand sha, must she reply the person in that manner, a celeb for that matter?

Y won't she reply
So just cos she is a celeb she should tolerate rubbish from all dese toothless dogs that only bark on the internet.

Y will a complete human being just come on her page to call her a prostitute for no reason.

U people are forgetting dat all dese celebs r humans, dey have feelings like u nd i.

And you talking as if you will tolerate such.

U r saying she fall ur hand, which hand u get wey dem dey fall

362 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Fan Calls Toyin Abraham "Ashawo", She Angrily Replies by delugajackson: 4:56am On Jan 01, 2018
Everything is now news.

3 Likes

Re: Fan Calls Toyin Abraham "Ashawo", She Angrily Replies by Nobody: 5:07am On Jan 01, 2018
myfantasies:

Y won't she reply
So just cos she is a celeb she should tolerate rubbish from all dese toothless dogs that only bark on the internet.

Y will a complete human being just come on her page to call her a prostitute for no reason.

U people are forgetting dat all dese celebs r humans, dey have feelings like u nd i.

And you talking as if you will tolerate such.

U r saying she fall ur hand, which hand u get wey dem dey fall
i said she shouldn't have replied the person in that manner. with the way she replied the person shows her area of weakness. there are other matured ways to reply a stubborn fan not like she did.

22 Likes

Re: Fan Calls Toyin Abraham "Ashawo", She Angrily Replies by Hotshawarma(m): 5:22am On Jan 01, 2018
dayo2me:
i said she shouldn't have replied the person in that manner. with the way she replied the person shows her area of weakness. there are other matured ways to reply a stubborn fan not like she did.
well if that is her weakness there is no big deal,everybody have their own weakness...

110 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fan Calls Toyin Abraham "Ashawo", She Angrily Replies by Nobody: 5:29am On Jan 01, 2018
Hotshawarma:
well if that is her weakness there is no big deal,everybody has his own weakness...
must u let the world know ur weakness?

7 Likes

Re: Fan Calls Toyin Abraham "Ashawo", She Angrily Replies by Hotshawarma(m): 5:30am On Jan 01, 2018
dayo2me:
must u let the world know weakness?
Letting the world know the weakness is a weakness itself....have a good day

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fan Calls Toyin Abraham "Ashawo", She Angrily Replies by Nobody: 5:32am On Jan 01, 2018
Hotshawarma:
Letting the world know the weakness is a weakness itself....have a good day
then why would u display it to the world if u already know that?

3 Likes

Re: Fan Calls Toyin Abraham "Ashawo", She Angrily Replies by Hotshawarma(m): 5:36am On Jan 01, 2018
dayo2me:
then why would u display it to the world if u already know that?
Is it your display??

84 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fan Calls Toyin Abraham "Ashawo", She Angrily Replies by Nobody: 5:42am On Jan 01, 2018
Hotshawarma:
Is it your display??
ur weakness is the joy or happiness of people who are ready to capitalize on it to torment u, meanwhile people become concern when u ar bein tormented base on ur weakness u displayed for the tormentors. u get the logic?

7 Likes

Re: Fan Calls Toyin Abraham "Ashawo", She Angrily Replies by Hotshawarma(m): 5:46am On Jan 01, 2018
dayo2me:
ur weakness is the joy or happiness of people who are ready to capitalize on it to torment u, meanwhile people become concern when u ar bein tormented base on ur weakness u displayed for the tormentors. u get the logic?
Someone called her a prostitute and she bitterly replied the person.....her reply might be too harsh but mehn she is human after all.....

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fan Calls Toyin Abraham "Ashawo", She Angrily Replies by Nobody: 5:50am On Jan 01, 2018
Hotshawarma:
Someone called her a prostitute and she bitterly replied the person.....her reply might be too harsh but mehn she is human after all.....
not all human being react bitterly or aggressively to such a thing.

6 Likes

Re: Fan Calls Toyin Abraham "Ashawo", She Angrily Replies by Hotshawarma(m): 6:03am On Jan 01, 2018
dayo2me:
not all human being react bitterly or aggressively to such a thing.
anyone with blood flowing inside their veins can react bitterly to anything that hurts them....for example I am sure if someone confronts you and called you a fool I am sure you will smile with the person and hug him or her....hypocrisy

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fan Calls Toyin Abraham "Ashawo", She Angrily Replies by Rickjordan(m): 6:08am On Jan 01, 2018
lol that fan no get chill..
Re: Fan Calls Toyin Abraham "Ashawo", She Angrily Replies by Nobody: 6:13am On Jan 01, 2018
Hotshawarma:
anyone with blood flowing inside their veins can react bitterly to anything that hurts them....for example I am sure if someone confronts you and called you a fool I am sure you will smile with the person and hug them....hypocrisy
if president buhari or ex president jonathan should go by what people call him, would u be spared? if they didn't react bitterly or aggressively to names nigerians call them then it shows that there are bunch of people out there who would not react aggressively to name calling like she did.

8 Likes

Re: Fan Calls Toyin Abraham "Ashawo", She Angrily Replies by Ghnaija(m): 6:17am On Jan 01, 2018
K
Re: Fan Calls Toyin Abraham "Ashawo", She Angrily Replies by Hotshawarma(m): 6:20am On Jan 01, 2018
dayo2me:
if president buhari or ex president jonathan should go by what people call him, would u be spared? [b]if they didn't react bitterly or aggressively to names nigerians call them[/b]then it shows that there are bunch of people out there who would not react aggressively to name calling like she did.
We are talking about an individual that was insulted by her instagram followers and she reacted to it,you are here talking about a president that was voted into power by the citizens......alright I don hear you...enjoy the rest of your day

42 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Fan Calls Toyin Abraham "Ashawo", She Angrily Replies by Larrey(f): 6:31am On Jan 01, 2018
Hotshawarma:
We are talking about an individual that was insulted by her instagram followers and she reacted to it,you are here talking about a president that was voted into power by the citizens......alright I don hear you...enjoy the rest of your day
i like all your comments, some fans are so frustrating, they will talk anyhow to a celeb and they wont want the person to reply them back, as if those celebs are not humans too

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fan Calls Toyin Abraham "Ashawo", She Angrily Replies by Nobody: 6:33am On Jan 01, 2018
Hotshawarma:
maybe u didn't u remember u mentioned "anybody that runs blood in his veins" in ur previous post. have a blessed year. shalom!

3 Likes

Re: Fan Calls Toyin Abraham "Ashawo", She Angrily Replies by Hotshawarma(m): 6:40am On Jan 01, 2018
dayo2me:
maybe u didn't u remember u mentioned "anybody that runs blood in his veins" in ur previous post. have a blessed year. shalom!
You try insult buhari or Jonathan face to face and see if they will react or not...mtchew

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fan Calls Toyin Abraham "Ashawo", She Angrily Replies by Hotshawarma(m): 6:41am On Jan 01, 2018
Larrey:
i like all your comments, some fans are so frustrating, they will talk anyhow to a celeb and they wont want the person to reply them back, as if those celebs are not humans too
As in ehn...the thing tire person ooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fan Calls Toyin Abraham "Ashawo", She Angrily Replies by 9japrof(m): 7:10am On Jan 01, 2018
Problem with most Nigerians is that they don't mind their forking business, even if she's ashewo, how is it his/her business but why blame them over seven million lost their jobs and are now free to troll and vent their anger on whoever their instincts leads em to...

Whoever blames toyin should know she's human, as much as her reply was bad and uncivil, she might have lost it, her dress wasnt provacative neither was her actions questionable to have warranted such tirade by the supposed fan, so "badwashing" her back probably was the first thing that came to her mind...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fan Calls Toyin Abraham "Ashawo", She Angrily Replies by ipobarecriminals: 7:22am On Jan 01, 2018
sad she should ignore the useless goat.If somebody call u ashawo when u r name is Toyin, will u ansa?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fan Calls Toyin Abraham "Ashawo", She Angrily Replies by purem(m): 7:30am On Jan 01, 2018
Toyin needs a good dikk in her life

And I can deliver dat

Abet she will be begging to come back
Re: Fan Calls Toyin Abraham "Ashawo", She Angrily Replies by Lyrikallz2018: 8:13am On Jan 01, 2018
purem:
Toyin needs a good dikk in her life

And I can deliver dat

Abet she will be begging to come back
it's new year bro.... Sense wise, make it count.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fan Calls Toyin Abraham "Ashawo", She Angrily Replies by 007author(m): 8:54am On Jan 01, 2018
The fan is right though. Toyin is an Olosho
Re: Fan Calls Toyin Abraham "Ashawo", She Angrily Replies by O7Entertain: 8:55am On Jan 01, 2018
Hhmmmm dats bad
Re: Fan Calls Toyin Abraham "Ashawo", She Angrily Replies by lanre316: 9:13am On Jan 01, 2018
How do you get response from Nigerian celebrities on social media? It's not by praising them or appreciating their works. It's by abusing them. Guaranteed, they will respond.
Re: Fan Calls Toyin Abraham "Ashawo", She Angrily Replies by bola565: 9:13am On Jan 01, 2018
Happy New Year Famz, 2018 is gonna be a year of favor 4 all nairalanders IJN!
Re: Fan Calls Toyin Abraham "Ashawo", She Angrily Replies by deco22(m): 9:14am On Jan 01, 2018
dayo2me:
Someone called her ashawo,you expect her to say thank you?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fan Calls Toyin Abraham "Ashawo", She Angrily Replies by OboOlora(f): 9:14am On Jan 01, 2018
Lol, no chill 2018 cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Who Mocked Regina Daniels For Marrying Ned Nwoko Is Also Married To Old Man / Olatayo Amokade 'Ijebu' Buys His Wife, Opeyemi A Car (Photo) / Tekno Warns Against Butt, Boobs And Manhood Enlargement Adverts On His Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.