Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,148 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (1071) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4894151 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1068) (1069) (1070) (1071) (1072) (1073) (1074) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by mannatech: 10:05pm On Mar 30, 2018
Drogheda just spoil my weekend

B957EWCRSRETSC-3521557

Abeg apart from danvicida, who else funds in exchange for recharge card
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by bakayokoko: 10:09pm On Mar 30, 2018
AlvaroMorata:

looking good, my 5h is on this CS

WHICH APP IS THIS?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by mannatech: 10:11pm On Mar 30, 2018
bakayokoko:

WHICH APP IS THIS?
That's sofascore app. The comments section

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by wh33z(m): 10:11pm On Mar 30, 2018
elo4best:

is this your first time to payout on bet9ja? if not then you should have been familiar with the way the operate. the are one of the slowest online payers if not the worse, paying out of funds on public holidays, Saturday and Sunday's might lead to them reversing your money back to you bet account after 2-3 of your payout. payout are always fast only when you payout from mon-thurs.
okay thanks bro..ima wait till monday

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by LaMujer: 10:12pm On Mar 30, 2018
boringdraw:
IN-PLAY = Venezuela - Primera División = Deportivo La Guaira - Monagas SC = AWAY WIN

Away or home? shocked
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by mayorkent(m): 10:13pm On Mar 30, 2018

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 10:13pm On Mar 30, 2018
FrankGathers1:
After missing the last bus to the village several times, today I arrived the village.....Pheewww.. All 4 tickets casted, online account Zero naira. Mehn taking a lil break from punting.

Never giv up bro no surrender. Wat paid u 1k today can pay u 1 milion 2mrw
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by bakayokoko: 10:14pm On Mar 30, 2018
mannatech:

That's sofascore app. The comments section

COOL
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by eduzz(m): 10:15pm On Mar 30, 2018
see as men just dey chop green today sad

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 10:15pm On Mar 30, 2018
Real Madrid have left Cristiano Ronaldo out of the squad to face Las Palmas on Saturday ahead of the Champions League next week.

Ronaldo, Marcelo and Toni Kroos were all left out out of the travelling party for this weekend's La Liga game, the club confirmed on Friday evening.

Real Madrid will travel to Juventus on Tuesday for the Champions League quarterfinal first leg, and Zinedine Zidane made the decision to rest some of his top players, though earlier in the day he had insisted he was not looking past relegation-threatened Las Palmas.
lipsrsealed

6 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chiadikaobi(m): 10:16pm On Mar 30, 2018
IamJix:
Sunderland to win either half odd go big like Buhari failures.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Uniqueaccountant(m): 10:19pm On Mar 30, 2018
grin angry
buklarbest:

Green already, congrats man
Make the tithe reach my side also o
kai una self....make una free this guy naw....una go dey from follow am like fly weh see shit....tufiakwa! Common 37k una won finish am for am....who go collect who no go collect?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 10:20pm On Mar 30, 2018
abeg who go fund me in exchange of recharge card?

Me too
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Kirinwa: 10:20pm On Mar 30, 2018
Shezkid:
200 naira to win 5.4M..
DON'T MISS OUT

Baba is this one 100 percent sure too? Back to back cos I intend playing it at shop tomorrow. I won't be able to cashout that's why am asking. Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Ufranklin92(m): 10:20pm On Mar 30, 2018
johnny26000:
Real Madrid have left Cristiano Ronaldo out of the squad to face Las Palmas on Saturday ahead of the Champions League next week.

Ronaldo, Marcelo and Toni Kroos were all left out out of the travelling party for this weekend's La Liga game, the club confirmed on Friday evening.

Real Madrid will travel to Juventus on Tuesday for the Champions League quarterfinal first leg, and Zinedine Zidane made the decision to rest some of his top players, though earlier in the day he had insisted he was not looking past relegation-threatened Las Palmas.
lipsrsealed

Na just to skip the match,CR7 has been the saviour of that team lately
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by nkemakonam100: 10:23pm On Mar 30, 2018
DonPiiko:
Sorry I totally forgot, sent u something small abeg manage am
Don any hope on my side? Already sent you the needed details you requested for. Pls consider
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 10:27pm On Mar 30, 2018
I haven't forgotten you. Have faith
nkemakonam100:
Don any hope on my side? Already sent you the needed details you requested for. Pls consider
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 10:27pm On Mar 30, 2018
mistercharles:
One of my tickets lives if they win!
theyv won
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by mistercharles: 10:29pm On Mar 30, 2018
bujebudanu1:

Oga I waited since
shit! Guy...I forgot.
Totally forgot
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 10:29pm On Mar 30, 2018

For Ebonybet and Nairabet users. Good luck!!
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by fxdrizzle(m): 10:30pm On Mar 30, 2018
Turkeelex:

Stop quoting yourself boy nobody gives a Bleep about u here....go get a life & crawl back into ur miserable hole
kikikikikikikiki... E pain am ooo. You must think everyone here is useless and jobless like you. That reminds me, piiko your messiah is online. Go do what you do best and asslick him for 100 naira.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by OhGeeBee: 10:32pm On Mar 30, 2018
Let's hit the road folks. Enough of Alabi talks and lamentation. Learn to enjoy yourself while it lasts. Wet, wet, wet, wet Wet, wet, wet, wet Wet, wet, wet, wet Wet, wet, oh oh baby

(Ba-ba-baby) Just tryna live your life (Ba-ba-baby) I'm just tryna change your life (Ba-ba-baby) Just tryna change your life (Ba-ba-baby) Oh oh baby

Bitch, you outta line, why you waste my time? I'm tryna smoke, tryna get high, see it in my eyes I know she playin' both sides, that bitch tellin' lies But my dick give her a high, she down for the ride Them hatin' bitches kill the vibe, Bleep it, live your life Bad bitches in Hawaii, umbrella with ice 10 bad bitches on my side, make 'em all my wife Smokin' on the finest ganja, she like China white Poppin' all these pills she said she used t

Music and Andre does it.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 10:33pm On Mar 30, 2018
B916ERPPZRTRWQ-39517.....Remix and edit to your taste.....
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by bujebudanu1(m): 10:33pm On Mar 30, 2018
mistercharles:
shit! Guy...I forgot.
Totally forgot

U still need it?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by ernesterioo(f): 10:35pm On Mar 30, 2018
i entered the coupon on the bet9ja site now,and it brought out the winning, it really 37 milla
Shezkid:

Check the time d game was played?!!!
It's scam jor
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Shezkid: 10:36pm On Mar 30, 2018
NLbully:

So some played this game but didn't show gratitude

My boy though I saw the game late just drop me your B9 Id make I help me you with something small

1508936 bet9ja
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by fxdrizzle(m): 10:37pm On Mar 30, 2018
OhGeeBee:
Let's hit the road folks. Enough of Alabi talks and lamentation.
Learn to enjoy yourself while it lasts.

Wet, wet, wet, wet
Wet, wet, wet, wet
Wet, wet, wet, wet
Wet, wet, oh oh baby

(Ba-ba-baby) Just tryna live your life
(Ba-ba-baby) I'm just tryna change your life
(Ba-ba-baby) Just tryna change your life
(Ba-ba-baby) Oh oh baby

Bitch, you outta line, why you waste my time?
I'm tryna smoke, tryna get high, see it in my eyes
I know she playin' both sides, that bitch tellin' lies
But my dick give her a high, she down for the ride
Them hatin' bitches kill the vibe, Bleep it, live your life
Bad bitches in Hawaii, umbrella with ice
10 bad bitches on my side, make 'em all my wife
Smokin' on the finest ganja, she like China white
Poppin' all these pills she said she used t

Music and Andre does it.
yes oooo. Pills and automobiles
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by AxceX(m): 10:40pm On Mar 30, 2018
1 game cut so many tickets today why!!! cry

B934EWCCEZCQTW-2699670

B95EWCCAPSCTQ-2699670
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by CHAIRMANMAO(m): 10:46pm On Mar 30, 2018
Plsssssssssssssssss can you help with a remix(s) 6TTVHRB cc Chiefheywhy qualityGod alexistaiwo
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Templerun95(f): 10:47pm On Mar 30, 2018
AxceX:
1 game cut so many tickets today why!!! cry

B934EWCCEZCQTW-2699670

B95EWCCAPSCTQ-2699670
lol

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by MrJames007: 10:49pm On Mar 30, 2018
OhGeeBee:
Let's hit the road folks. Enough of Alabi talks and lamentation.
Learn to enjoy yourself while it lasts.

Wet, wet, wet, wet
Wet, wet, wet, wet
Wet, wet, wet, wet
Wet, wet, oh oh baby

(Ba-ba-baby) Just tryna live your life
(Ba-ba-baby) I'm just tryna change your life
(Ba-ba-baby) Just tryna change your life
(Ba-ba-baby) Oh oh baby

Bitch, you outta line, why you waste my time?
I'm tryna smoke, tryna get high, see it in my eyes
I know she playin' both sides, that bitch tellin' lies
But my dick give her a high, she down for the ride
Them hatin' bitches kill the vibe, Bleep it, live your life
Bad bitches in Hawaii, umbrella with ice
10 bad bitches on my side, make 'em all my wife
Smokin' on the finest ganja, she like China white
Poppin' all these pills she said she used t

Music and Andre does it.
Chris Brown unaim
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by FunnyDude(m): 10:50pm On Mar 30, 2018
DjClassik:
boss abeq give me sure games na
Nothing like sure games bro..just grace

(1) (2) (3) ... (1068) (1069) (1070) (1071) (1072) (1073) (1074) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.