Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (1081) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4889730 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1078) (1079) (1080) (1081) (1082) (1083) (1084) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by marymaria(f): 12:40pm On Mar 31, 2018
RedDistrict:
Games are being postponed ni o, its not the bookies just removing them as such o

i just tire, i pray the few games play normal
I dont believe that to be true, have checked all over, there is no mention of games been postponed. There is something wrong with the bookies

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by donveekings: 12:41pm On Mar 31, 2018
donveekings:
Hello guys, what's the best way to fund 1xbet account to avoid problems during withdrawal?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Hafeexla(m): 12:42pm On Mar 31, 2018
olahajayi:

Today na Akinalabi's Birthday
grin
olahajayi:

Today na Akinalabi's Birthday
Since Na Village Wey We Dey Make We Help Oga Prepare Beans Cake And Maize Cake
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Bigmex: 12:44pm On Mar 31, 2018
crystal palace leading anyways liverpool will equalize...draw too sure for this game
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Hafeexla(m): 12:44pm On Mar 31, 2018
marymaria:

I dont believe that to be true, have checked all over, there is no mention of games been postponed. There is something wrong with the bookies
Maria Chelsea, How Una Market
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 12:46pm On Mar 31, 2018
LIV.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Hycon(m): 12:49pm On Mar 31, 2018
Bigmex:
crystal palace leading anyways liverpool will equalize...draw too sure for this game
I tend to avoid those big teams when playing away with another team ranking somewhere in the middle of the league table.
Every big team has its own David.

Na soccer sha. Anything can happen
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 12:51pm On Mar 31, 2018
Crystal Palace 1 Liverpool 0.
Bologna 1 Roma 0.

This is why i have resolved to start avoiding away straight win.
My lost 3mil ticket still hurts till date.

4 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Hafeexla(m): 12:51pm On Mar 31, 2018
marymaria:

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by chloride6: 12:54pm On Mar 31, 2018
Una dey see offset

CRY will win this match/
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 12:54pm On Mar 31, 2018
Dont trust any big team.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Hycon(m): 12:55pm On Mar 31, 2018
Motherwell vs Rangers correct score loading
2-2
lipsrsealed
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by TalabiAudu: 12:56pm On Mar 31, 2018
chloride6:
mistercharles, alexistaiwo, TalabiAudu

How many of us follow restake the alexistaiwo ticket?

I no stake all, I just pick out of it
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Bigmex: 12:56pm On Mar 31, 2018
hahaha lwkmd...thats why i see promising bets on (12)...anybody win...just pick few games..that bet market is very interesting

alexistaiwo:
Crystal Palace 1 Liverpool 0.
Bologna 1 Roma 0.

This is why i have resolved to start avoiding away straight win.
My lost 3mil ticket still hurts till date.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by officialfestus(m): 12:57pm On Mar 31, 2018
Roma pls not today biko
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by mannatech: 12:58pm On Mar 31, 2018
chloride6:
Why cant people fund with their ATM Debit Card?

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

If you have BVN, open an ALAT account within 5 days the ATM card will be delivered to you in persom.

Haba!!
Seriously, no other requirements?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 12:59pm On Mar 31, 2018
Lionsbet just got useless. Can't find Scotland lower league and some markets like over, DC & over, 1X2.

Which kind useless thing be this?

Decency13, they hit una early this morning again? Na wa o, I never hit una and una don dey commot major markets, what if I hit una? That means say una go close up be that na.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Bigmex: 12:59pm On Mar 31, 2018
its very glaring that crystal palace will defend all through to the very dying minute...Liverpool will surely equalize but that goal may come so late. so much is at stake for crystal palace, they must do everything to get out of the relegation zone
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by RedDistrict: 1:01pm On Mar 31, 2018
alexistaiwo:

No postponed matches here.

Same ish happened last week Sunday .
It is worldwide odds system glitches.

It will soon stabilise before 1.30pm

i hope it normalises before then

the betshop i went to print wqs just removing games anyhow saying its been postponed. Make the few ones even enter sef be the tin

Greens!
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by iRepMyCity(m): 1:05pm On Mar 31, 2018
chloride6:
Una dey see offset

Offset ko, Migos ni

11 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by deewon56: 1:07pm On Mar 31, 2018
i just wanna say Thank you jehova for another year adding to # deewon 's age ,Birthday is the day when you reborn, yea it comes once in 365 days!!! cheers to another year old full of surprise and more opportunity to live a better life for myself ...... This is a very special milestone in the journey called life...... I wish myself HAPPY birthday and more to witness on earth with blessing, joy, greatness and grace to make a great impact to the world positively ....... NAIRALANDER oya show me some love .......likes

14 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by niyiforeal(m): 1:09pm On Mar 31, 2018
deewon56:
i just wanna say Thank you jehova for another year adding to # deewon 's age ,Birthday is the day when you reborn, yea it comes once in 365 days!!! cheers to another year old full of surprise and more opportunity to live a better life for myself ...... This is a very special milestone in the journey called life...... I wish myself HAPPY birthday and more to witness on earth with blessing, joy, greatness and grace to make a great impact to the world positively ....... NAIRALANDER oya show me some love .......likes
happy birthday

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by nuesednutlofa: 1:13pm On Mar 31, 2018
deewon56:
[s]i just wanna say Thank you jehova for another year adding to # deewon 's age ,Birthday is the day when you reborn, yea it comes once in 365 days!!! cheers to another year old full of surprise and more opportunity to live a better life for myself ...... This is a very special milestone in the journey called life...... I wish myself HAPPY birthday and more to witness on earth with blessing, joy, greatness and grace to make a great impact to the world positively ....... NAIRALANDER oya show me some love .......likes [/s]
Thrash.

underage

11 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Bigmex: 1:15pm On Mar 31, 2018
motherwell currently thrashing rangers....they are booked at odds of 5.60 to win...so many surprises today
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by chloride6: 1:15pm On Mar 31, 2018
Bigmex:
its very glaring that crystal palace will defend all through to the very dying minute...Liverpool will surely equalize but that goal may come so late. so much is at stake for crystal palace, they must do everything to get out of the relegation zone

LIverpool coming out to attack is dangerous for them..
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Bigmex: 1:17pm On Mar 31, 2018
wow and Roma equalises....Roma to score a second goal, maybe maybe not....i would rather back the draw
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by myBETmostCAST(m): 1:17pm On Mar 31, 2018
iRepMyCity:
31/3/2018

Crystal Palace vs Liverpool

CS : 1 - 1

HT/FT: 2/X Odds: 19 odds

Good luck

casted

4 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by concupiscent: 1:17pm On Mar 31, 2018
iRepMyCity:

Offset ko, Migos ni

"this shitt is funny"

-concupiscent

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by chloride6: 1:18pm On Mar 31, 2018
mannatech:

Seriously, no other requirements?

Just name, address, nepa bill.

You snap all with your phone, capish..

You do all on the app. No going to bank
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by boringdraw: 1:27pm On Mar 31, 2018
IN-PLAY = England - Premier League = Crystal Palace - Liverpool = AWAY WIN
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by OhGeeBee: 1:27pm On Mar 31, 2018
6TZBD9W.

Enroute to the city.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nairalanddist: 1:30pm On Mar 31, 2018
Na trailer go kill all Roma players and coaches. Bastards angry

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1078) (1079) (1080) (1081) (1082) (1083) (1084) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.