Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,047 members, 7,838,649 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (1516) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4934196 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1513) (1514) (1515) (1516) (1517) (1518) (1519) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by 1realBobby(m): 1:23pm On Apr 20, 2018
DjClassik:
Can someone pls fund my bet9ja account with N200 pls,,, 3043002. Thanks
corporate beggar... you can't even beg for #100 ...
BTW, I have not heard a testimony from any of these beggars on this thread, on how someone funded them #100 and they won a bet with it.. just send your account number instead, lemme transfer #200 to you, so you can buy food with it

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 1:23pm On Apr 20, 2018
1realBobby:
gala #70 purewater #20.. #10 tomtom to chill =#100 ... all lost to alabi, courtesy king Alexistaiwo, alabi first born... I'm beginning to think that this guy could be a bet9ja agent, because every week he makes all of us contribute a lot of money to alabi.. haba!!! how can your first game cut your ticket dear king
I sorry for your subscribers..
guy you dont have sense to be honest with you.

A good punter knows if he wants to remix the game,it will surely takes time.i bet my money you just played it like that without checking it out.

Dont play the guy for your lazy cause if you took time to review it,you wouldnt have stake on the first match.

The first game started around 11am,i removed that one out cause i havent study it well.

Lastly you have bad luck on the betting thing,i would advise you to stop.

PS:I havent stake on the game maye i will do it by 5pm cause i need to review it again,in this type of business,being fast doesnt matter.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 1:26pm On Apr 20, 2018
alexistaiwo:
Weekend million ticket.

6YMR7LS

There is a lot of winning potential in this game.
A little remixing is what's needed.
Please don't be selfish.
let's have your remix.

Good luck to us all.

grin
I can't stop laughing.

Do you honestly expect 33 straight wins to click undecided
It might but it is too big a risk.

I said that the game has a lot of winning potential if you can remix with common sense.

Don't know why my guy 1realBobby has already started crying grin

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by jasonnn9: 1:27pm On Apr 20, 2018
Double chanced edited/reduced version of alexistaiwo's game

Bet9ja: 6YNNBV8

Nairabet: 152408750

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by 1realBobby(m): 1:28pm On Apr 20, 2018
Rathor:
guy you dont have sense to be honest with you.

A good punter knows if he wants to remix the game,it will surely takes time.i bet my money you just played it like that without checking it out.

Dont play the guy for your lazy cause if you took time to review it,you wouldnt have stake on the first match.

The first game started around 11am,i removed that one out cause i havent study it well.

Lastly you have bad luck on the betting thing,i would advise you to stop.

PS:I havent stake on the game maye i will do it by 5pm cause i need to review it again,in this type of business,being fast doesnt matter.
thank you very much ... cut the long story short, send me your remix once you are done, lemme play it, since you are the best remixer

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 1:28pm On Apr 20, 2018
1realBobby:

BTW, I have not heard a testimony from any of these beggars on this thread, on how someone funded them #100 and they won a bet with it.. just send your account number instead, lemme transfer #200 to you, so you can buy food with it
mad-man from another planet... yaba left
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by dayosharks: 1:28pm On Apr 20, 2018
TODAY's GAMES...TOTAL ODD = 4.23

BETSLIP....B945ERZWETPSAS

Premier Division - Waterford United Fc VS Bray Wanderers Afc.....1

Ligue 2 - Bourg Peronnas VS Nimes.......2

Liga 1 - Dinamo Bucuresti VS Acs Poli Timisoara...1
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by tonapuck: 1:29pm On Apr 20, 2018
tonapuck:
Inplay tip. Basketball

AEGB U21 total goals scored by, under 109@ 3.16

I mean total match goals by both teams

Casted

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by boniga(m): 1:30pm On Apr 20, 2018
Chai see watin 1realbobby brought on alex ticket

I just dey think sey make i go book the game for nairabet maybe i shld just Double Chance the games.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by GoshenNLA(m): 1:30pm On Apr 20, 2018
alexistaiwo:
Weekend million ticket.

6YMR7LS

There is a lot of winning potential in this game.
A little remixing is what's needed.
Please don't be selfish.
let's have your remix.

Good luck to us all.
liverpool straight win againt West brom away? wen UCL dey next week? Judas spotted

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 1:31pm On Apr 20, 2018
boniga:

I just dey think sey make i go book the game for nairabet maybe i shld just Double Chance the games.

double chance all his games

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Suregiver48: 1:31pm On Apr 20, 2018
alexistaiwo:

grin
I can't stop laughing.

I said that the game has a lot of winning potential if you can remix with common sense.

But your looses don too much Na.You need to go back and restrategize a little abeg

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by 1realBobby(m): 1:33pm On Apr 20, 2018
alexistaiwo:

grin
I can't stop laughing.

alex, I bet you... if any remix of this your particular game enters, I owe you a thousand naira
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 1:33pm On Apr 20, 2018
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by mistercharles: 1:35pm On Apr 20, 2018
dayosharks:
TODAY's GAMES...TOTAL ODD = 4.23

BETSLIP....B945ERZWETPSAS

Premier Division - Waterford United Fc VS Bray Wanderers Afc.....1

Ligue 2 - Bourg Peronnas VS Nimes.......2

Liga 1 - Dinamo Bucuresti VS Acs Poli Timisoara...1

betslip code is incomplete
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by 1realBobby(m): 1:35pm On Apr 20, 2018
boniga:

baba, me self, I don tire.. you sure say nor be alex suppose wash e head

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 1:36pm On Apr 20, 2018
1realBobby:

thank you very much ... cut the long story short, send me your remix once you are done, lemme play it, since you are the best remixer

Rathor lipsrsealed

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by boniga(m): 1:37pm On Apr 20, 2018
jasonnn9:
Double chanced edited/reduced version of alexistaiwo's game

Bet9ja: 6YNNBV8

Nairabet: 152408750
Thanks bro u just relieved me
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Humphreycool07(m): 1:39pm On Apr 20, 2018
1realBobby:

Abeg no use laugh kill me o.
I just wait before I stake by then first game don start
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by purem(m): 1:40pm On Apr 20, 2018
Here is my own weekend games remix to your taste

6YNSDF2

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by MrJames007: 1:40pm On Apr 20, 2018
6YNSHGP
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by DjClassik: 1:40pm On Apr 20, 2018
1realBobby:

for d fact i said dis doesnt mean i cnt feed ur entire family, qo back home to ur parents if u av qat one for adequate lessons, son of a bitch
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by 1realBobby(m): 1:42pm On Apr 20, 2018
Rathor:
smh you are using your money to pay alabi political ambition.

i posted my remixed hrs ago,i guess you didnt see it cause you were busy staking on games without proper review.

Guy if you want to help yourself,you need to calm down.go hustle and have good money and play you games with sound mind.

lol.. and what makes you think that I might not be doing all these for humour sake... everyday, I come here to rant about me using my last card to bet, but yet, the next day, I would still have enough money to bet... life should be fun sometimes Bro, I bet for the fun... BTW, I'm a legit hustler.. I don't beg and I never will

4 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 1:42pm On Apr 20, 2018

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by MrJames007: 1:44pm On Apr 20, 2018
GoshenNLA:

liverpool straight win againt West brom away? wen UCL dey next week? Judas spotted
True o. Ah no even tink am. Their lord no go even dey bench.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by 1realBobby(m): 1:46pm On Apr 20, 2018
DjClassik:
for d fact i said dis doesnt mean i cnt feed ur entire family, qo back home to ur parents if u av qat one for adequate lessons, son of a bitch
lol.. I'm not begging you to feed my family, I'm doing that perfectly well... just use the money you intend to feed my family with, to fund your account... I dash you

5 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Cooladex(m): 1:46pm On Apr 20, 2018
I think its your head, the guy has been consistently cashing out for guys here, no matter how small.
1realBobby:

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by boniga(m): 1:47pm On Apr 20, 2018
1realBobby:

Na ur own head go need thorough washing infact 7 days 7 nights washing.

I remember someone said if we could remix alexis's game to double chance it would be alot better, but u just see game nd u jumped at it (fast finger) you just do yourself na 1k u suppose stake. Abeg try to hesitate sometimes it'll be good for you
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by BUGOFF(m): 1:48pm On Apr 20, 2018
6ynd8wx.
6ymd8vs.

no remix.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by DjClassik: 1:49pm On Apr 20, 2018
1realBobby:

lol.. I'm not begging you to feed my family, I'm doing that perfectly well... just use the money you intend to feed my family with, to fund your account... I dash you
i am not suprised, poor characters like you are everywhere
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Juzec: 1:49pm On Apr 20, 2018
1realBobby:

grin grin grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by mistercharles: 1:51pm On Apr 20, 2018
elo4best:

isn't obvious that u r very bad in punting. anybody that wants to win should bet against this bro
why haven't you been playing against him?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1513) (1514) (1515) (1516) (1517) (1518) (1519) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.