Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (1532) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4892737 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1529) (1530) (1531) (1532) (1533) (1534) (1535) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by chewbacca: 12:52pm On Apr 21, 2018
in-play tip:

Guido Andreozzi to win @ 2.1 odds

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by FrankGathers1: 12:53pm On Apr 21, 2018
6YVFFR5 .........NO PENALTY.......Goodluck
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Hazardd(m): 12:54pm On Apr 21, 2018
Hazardd:
don't no why my game is always cutting one since this week..

am gonna post a good game tomorrow...

as I promised...
b950erwstrqqac-2548318

B958ERWSSAAASS-5441429
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Calebsky(m): 12:54pm On Apr 21, 2018
kacey007:

Nice one BOSS. If only one can rollover 10 odds three consecutive times, one would have been a millionaire with an initial stake of #2000.

You just don't give up trying it.

It has clicked before.

The possibility is that it can happen again.

Just think of doing it 10 odd per week per 3 weekends - Friday, Saturday & Sunday producing a 10 odd ticket.

You might just be lucky.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Gody05(m): 1:01pm On Apr 21, 2018
RedDistrict:

Loool

Makes us 2 bro, i have not played a milan club on my slips for months now and i like am like that grin

Sallah to score again today and pepper harry kane more cheesy

Go reds!!!
Bro, the day udinese wiped inter 3-1 at home, thats when my friends and I finally lost it.Talk about inconsistent teams and u can ve them on ur list. Even when they are given odds of 1.18, 1.20 etc which indicates that they are favourite, I always ignore it like a plague and run for my dear life. And yes if Liverpool win Ucl, Salah for ballon d'or but I know the stupid Fifa will still leave it between messi and cristiano....

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Youngetskilz23(m): 1:01pm On Apr 21, 2018
Naazz:

Bro, you got any nice games for the weekend? Kindly share.
scared of nairaland witches..
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 1:07pm On Apr 21, 2018

Spal vs Roma (Italy Serie A,14:00 gmt) Roma double chance

Cardiff vs Nottingham (England Championship, 19:45 gmt) Cardiff draw no bet

Milan vs Benevento (Italy Serie A,19:45 gmt) Milan to win
Bet: Triple on the 3 above
Odds: 1.64

HJK vs KuPS (Finland Veikkausliga, 14:00 gmt) HJK to win

Marseille vs Lille (France Ligue 1,16:00 gmt) Marseille to win
Bet: Double on the 2 above
Odds: 1.73

Orgryte vs Halmstads (Sweden Superettan, 13:00 gmt)
Orgryte 0 asian handicap (draw no bet) 1.72

Foggia vs Bari (Italy Serie B,14:00 gmt)
Over 2.5 Goals 1.86

St.Gallen vs Thun (Switzerland Super League, 18:00 gmt)
Over 2.5/3 Goals 1.69

Guingamp vs Monaco (France Ligue 1, 19:00 gmt)
Over 2.5 Goals 1.68
STAKE HIGH ON THOSE GAMES... YOU CAN ACCA ALL
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by RedDistrict: 1:07pm On Apr 21, 2018
england and corners sha
8 corners already in the Liverpool game grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by kacey007: 1:14pm On Apr 21, 2018
Calebsky:

You just don't give up trying it.

It has clicked before.

The possibility is that it can happen again.

Just think of doing it 10 odd per week per 3 weekends - Friday, Saturday & Sunday producing a 10 odd ticket.

You might just be lucky.
Have tried it several times but all to no avail. Always loosing at the second stage or perhaps the first stage.

I will keep on trying till I succeed.
Thank you.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Shezkid: 1:16pm On Apr 21, 2018
Phi001:
Merrybet offers cashout now? shocked shocked

Yes they now have oo
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Samuel60: 1:16pm On Apr 21, 2018
Successimpactld:
NOTICE TO ALL PUNTERS;

CALEBSKY IS A SCAMMER...

he's back again with his old trick.. pls do not have anything to do with him.. I could remembered how he scammed punters at DDD INVESTMENT

PLS BEWARE!

Yeah I think you saying the truth...I remembered someone also complained ..buh people won't listen let them continue falling prey

4 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by boniga(m): 1:19pm On Apr 21, 2018
darmurlar:

Try this code 5477 or get in touch with the helpline on Whatsapp.
Thanks bro, i will go try the code first
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by platoworks(m): 1:19pm On Apr 21, 2018
Pls who has sure corner odds?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Calebsky(m): 1:20pm On Apr 21, 2018
6yrm3n6 6ysmm9b 6yrm3n6
Please don’t ignore
Courtesy: Engr Kingsley (DDD)
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by ddooskie(m): 1:26pm On Apr 21, 2018
Greens coolGreens
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by paroh137(m): 1:26pm On Apr 21, 2018
Oga credit my account nau. I'm begging. davincida
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Hunry: 1:27pm On Apr 21, 2018
keep on trying till you succeed.
. register and get 100% bonus on deposit. . visit https://www.lionsbet.com/ng/register/affiliate20730
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by funkyjms: 1:29pm On Apr 21, 2018
puskin:

CC: akinalabi

Wrong place to complain!
I repeat, wrong place!!

Shoot him on Twitter with proofs

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Calebsky(m): 1:32pm On Apr 21, 2018
The phrase encapsulated in the statement is meant for simpletons

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by danduchi(m): 1:34pm On Apr 21, 2018
funkyjms:

If you games, you may pick from this guy's selection.
You can also pick from 6YTV8DR
please what's the No with players name u picked
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by funkyjms: 1:39pm On Apr 21, 2018
danduchi:
please what's the No with players name u picked

That those players will NOT score.

Check the number of goals those players have scored this season
Check the last time they score
Check the position they play (most are midfielders)

Anything can happen tho
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by idongesit88: 1:39pm On Apr 21, 2018
chewbacca:
Guys hurry and stake with all you have:

6YTW3M8

#glitch alert

Hurry!! Hurry!

Edit: bеt9jа has removed the market grin
Hopefully, some of you managed to utilize the glitch
please, please, please, if u notice that a game has started and it's not removed from the bookmakers site, pls don't stake that game to avoid stories that touch, same thing happened inplay especially with nairabet when there are having site issues and u notice the odds is still high when it should have been low don't stake please, I'm warning you guys. last week a match between sivaspor vs fernabache inplay at 63 minutes, fernabache were leading 2:0 and the odds was 1.84 for team 2 leading by 2 goals win, I was surprised at that time with such odds, I placed a bet with 1000, bet accepted but still not convinced I went to my bet history and confirmed, it was 1k at 1.84, I'm happy cos I knew fernabache will hardly through 2 goals away. long story short, game over, full time fernabache win 2:1, in my account I saw 1060 naira instead of 1840. I went to the bet history again, it was changed to 1.06 odds for fernabache to win, I didn't bother to call them because I already knew the odds was too high at that time. why I'm saying this is because nairabet site is laden with problems and error especially during live match or inplay, I remember that guy said he stake 700k and nairabet bet refused to pay including his withdrawal. they site may have encountered problem and you stake and won during that time and while trying to withdraw they discovered. don't stake when any match has begun and you are aware of it, if not you know the rest...
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by funkyjms: 1:40pm On Apr 21, 2018
Paderborn, always representing!
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Timbuktu14(m): 1:41pm On Apr 21, 2018
mistercharles:
Guy I fund account make I play am...the Money no come reflect
I still dey await the money sotey Liverpool match kickoff
Surebet247?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by fashrola(m): 1:41pm On Apr 21, 2018
Carefully analyzed games

6YWBWCJ

You can remix and play

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by RedDistrict: 1:43pm On Apr 21, 2018
6YW9ZKR
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by boniga(m): 1:45pm On Apr 21, 2018
darmurlar:

Try this code 5477 or get in touch with the helpline on Whatsapp.
I have successfully registered
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Wealth7(m): 1:56pm On Apr 21, 2018
idongesit88:
please, please, please, if u notice that a game has started and it's not removed from the bookmakers site, pls don't stake that game to avoid stories that touch, same thing happened inplay especially with nairabet when there are having site issues and u notice the odds is still high when it should have been low don't stake please, I'm warning you guys. last week a match between sivaspor vs fernabache inplay at 63 minutes, fernabache were leading 2:0 and the odds was 1.84 for team 2 leading by 2 goals win, I was surprised at that time with such odds, I placed a bet with 1000, bet accepted but still not convinced I went to my bet history and confirmed, it was 1k at 1.84, I'm happy cos I knew fernabache will hardly through 2 goals away. long story short, game over, full time fernabache win 2:1, in my account I saw 1060 naira instead of 1840. I went to the bet history again, it was changed to 1.06 odds for fernabache to win, I didn't bother to call them because I already knew the odds was too high at that time. why I'm saying this is because nairabet site is laden with problems and error especially during live match or inplay, I remember that guy said he stake 700k and nairabet bet refused to pay including his withdrawal. they site may have encountered problem and you stake and won during that time and while trying to withdraw they discovered. don't stake when any match has begun and you are aware of it, if not you know the rest...

Exactly...going by that guy's story, both team to score at 7.sumfin odds was kinda high n dosent seem logical.

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by danduchi(m): 2:00pm On Apr 21, 2018
funkyjms:

That those players will NOT score.
Check the number of goals those players have scored this season Check the last time they score Check the position they play (most are midfielders)
Anything can happen tho
Danny Ings just cut that ticket
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 2:01pm On Apr 21, 2018
puskin:
Mr. Akin Alabi

Goodday to You.

You may not know me but I know you and so do other thousands of youths.
I do not want to believe that you are not in the know about what exactly is happening in your coy.

Now, I have a close friend, I must say he is the reason I even re-activated my Nairabet acct and I must say I am NOT pleased with what exactly your coy is (intentionally or unintentionally) doing. Remember, the betting market is big enough with so many naija bookies springing up trying to get a piece of the "betting cake".

I have stopped using your platform just because of one reason ONLY........your withdrawal process is a nightmare and with your political ambition that has kicked-off, who knows, I can only imagine the withdrawal process getting worse.

Now, this is a complaint about your firm I happen to know about and was sent to me.

CC: akinalabi
I'm beginning to shiver about this numerous complaints about nairabet,,, akinalabi,,I'm an old customer of your platform,,,but I'm forced to pull out my funds and say goodbye,,,all Nigerian bookies are scamming their customers,,,, please I need any reliable bookie foreign or local bookies that require less registration protocol
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by DorianD(m): 2:01pm On Apr 21, 2018
Today I predict the fall of Spal 2013

You can stake your life savings

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Kingsley10000: 2:03pm On Apr 21, 2018
Celtic has finally ruined my 1000.....common draw dem no fit

I don die

(1) (2) (3) ... (1529) (1530) (1531) (1532) (1533) (1534) (1535) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.