Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,477 members, 7,861,379 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:10 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (2995) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4983584 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2992) (2993) (2994) (2995) (2996) (2997) (2998) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 8:06pm On May 31, 2018
Uniqueaccountant:
God is Great
You got mail broda
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 8:07pm On May 31, 2018
Lhimeet wan use style drag me go village. embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Andrew2017: 8:09pm On May 31, 2018
cool

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by promisious: 8:09pm On May 31, 2018
Luciferlove:

How do you pick ur games

Observing the teams and placing under for them..

Beach soccer and water polo is fine for that
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 8:11pm On May 31, 2018
Andrew2017:
cool
see better MILF.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Dondave11: 8:11pm On May 31, 2018
Klassdann:

Respect yourself old man. A word is enough for the wise, you cannot fool anyone in this thread again. I read your useless and meaningless defence of not making use of social media accounts when your picture was revealed, you claimed it was your younger brother.

If you don't make use of social media, how were you getting your so called Facebook subscribers?
hehehe.. To much sense wee not kee you

5 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 8:12pm On May 31, 2018
promisious:

Observing the teams and placing under for them..

Beach soccer and water polo is fine for that

Its mostly live games?
What do you look out for before u choose under
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Uniqueaccountant(m): 8:12pm On May 31, 2018
Luciferlove:

You got mail broda
replied
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 8:12pm On May 31, 2018
tooawesome:

Shut up and let the issue slide

Sorry sir, I didn't know you are his attorney.

6 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by yehmy(m): 8:13pm On May 31, 2018
Twisting:
Lhimeet wan use style drag me go village. embarassed
grin how far bro, how u take reason dt 1xbet matter now
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Uniqueaccountant(m): 8:16pm On May 31, 2018
Luciferlove:

Its mostly live games?
leme clear it...u can as well chat me up on whatsap...if for instance a team is winning 0-1 and that score line stays for over 3mins....quickly bet on away(team2) to score over 1.5 ....and play home over o.5 or total score for the game over 2.5...IF ITS STIL IN THE 2ND HALF...

REMEMBER EACH HALF LASTS FOR ONLY 15MINS...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by lsoul: 8:16pm On May 31, 2018
Andrew2017:
cool
the. queen is back! @ least quarter final for her

odds on her are big. so make we. enjoy
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Andrew2017: 8:17pm On May 31, 2018
I love Serena.. Told y'll to keep calm.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Andrew2017: 8:17pm On May 31, 2018
lsoul:
the. queen is back! @ least quarter final for her
She is going to win this tourney,i staked on her when the odds was 6.. grin

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Uniqueaccountant(m): 8:18pm On May 31, 2018
grin ...who notice that ur signature is now visible....just check below my post.... Same for every one....thanks to seun...
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 8:19pm On May 31, 2018
Uniqueaccountant:
leme clear it...u can as well chat me up on whatsap...if for instance a team is winning 0-1 and that score line stays for over 3mins....quickly bet on away(team2) to score over 1.5 ....and play home over o.5 or total score for the game over 2.5...IF ITS STIL IN THE 2ND HALF...

REMEMBER EACH HALF LASTS FOR ONLY 15MINS...

Thanks bro I would love to chat.
Modified.
I don't knw wats wrong...im yet to see your mail...can u give me ur number so we can chat pls

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by NLbully(m): 8:19pm On May 31, 2018
Na wa oo
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by promisious: 8:20pm On May 31, 2018
Luciferlove:

Its mostly live games?

Just observation and luck.

If u want to go professional, u can visit flashscore . com .ng and check for their h2h
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 8:20pm On May 31, 2018
tooawesome:

Shut up and let the issue slide

Chief, let him bare his mind tonight though I don't know how the funding issue concern him.

He is not even on the list.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by iRepMyCity(m): 8:21pm On May 31, 2018
even an unfit Serena Williams will defeat half of the women on WTA tour.. she’s that good tongue
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 8:21pm On May 31, 2018
tooawesome:

Never.. .. smiley Tissuepaper must bless me today cry cry

Now I understand why you are shutting me up. #AssLicker

15 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Juzec: 8:22pm On May 31, 2018
Andrew2017:
cool
Even when she lost the first set...I new she would win. Got it at 3.75 grin
The Queen is truly back smiley

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Khaytunechi: 8:23pm On May 31, 2018
alexistaiwo:

I have three separate Facebook accounts (one for leisure chasing girls up and down, one for business and a personal account).

Anything else?

this comment alone is enough to get you into trouble.. Careful how you give the hangman more noose for which to hang you.. Be mindful how in an attempt to wriggle free,, you tie more knots around yourself..

How can an individual have triple online personalities if it isn't that you fear being caught while doing something fraudulent,, or,, putting it mildly- mischievous..

Only crooks,, trolls and scammers take their time to operate several accounts on a single platform..
Opening these accounts would require you using different mails,, different details,, different faces,, different mode of talking..

On one you're a gentleman,, on the other you're a prepubescent hornyy teen chasing girls hoping to sow his wild oars,, who knows what you are on the others??

Who knows if the ninja known here isn't the real you but you've been pulling a facade,, to what end if not to ensnare fellow hustlers?? I am not calling you a scammer yh..
But from this your comment the white man says:: if it walks like a duck and it quacks like a duck.. ?? Careful..

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by iRepMyCity(m): 8:25pm On May 31, 2018
alexistaiwo:

Chief, let him bare his mind tonight though I don't know how the funding issue concern him.

He is not even on the list.

Shut up with that «He is not even on that list»

Any member of this thread can call you out.

You are Scammer, and an Arrogant and Unorganized one at that.

8 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Andrew2017: 8:25pm On May 31, 2018
Juzec:
Even when she lost the first set...I new she would win. Got it at 3.75 grin
The Queen is truly back smiley
Smart..

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 8:28pm On May 31, 2018
Khaytunechi:

this comment alone is enough to get you into trouble.. Careful how you give the hangman more noose for which to hang you.. Be mindful how in an attempt to wriggle free,, you tie more knots around yourself.. How can an individual have triple online personalities if it isn't that you fear being caught while doing something fraudulent,, or,, putting it mildly- mischievous.. Only crooks,, trolls and scammers take their time to operate several accounts on a single platform.. Opening these accounts would require you using different mails,, different details,, different faces,, different mode of talking.. On one you're a gentleman,, on the other you're a prepubescent hornyy teen chasing girls hoping to sow wild oars,, who knows what you are on the others?? Who knows if the ninja known here isn't the real you but you've been pulling a facade,, to what end if not to ensnare fellow hustlers?? I am not calling you a scammer yh.. But from this your comment the white man says:: if it walks like a duck and it quacks like a duck.. ?? Careful..

I repeat I have three separate Facebook accounts though I operate only one full time.
Most people here are also guilty of multiple accounts on Facebook.

You can report me to mark Zuckerberg.

I am not a good liar so I usually tell the truth most of the time.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by lsoul: 8:28pm On May 31, 2018
Andrew2017:

She is going to win this tourney,i staked on her when the odds was 6.. grin
hmm, but her group is a very tight one, fourth round likely to meet pliskova or sharapova, quarter final, likely to meet Garbine, semi final likely halep. even her next match should be with Julia Goerge cos she is leading already. it's a tight tournament for her
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 8:29pm On May 31, 2018
yehmy:
i don come back tey tey....

this game come dey eye me but my atm no dey credit bet9ja, u wan ff me chop am
stop playing WTA total set 3, is risky.
Note:forget say the both opponent dey form.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Andrew2017: 8:30pm On May 31, 2018
lsoul:

hmm, but her group is a very tight one, fourth round likely to meet pliskova or sharapova, quarter final, likely to meet Garbine, semi final likely halep. even her next match should be with Julia Goerge cos she is leading already. it's a tight tournament for her
Yeah, of course.. Nothing comes easy.. She will work for it, she is a fighter..
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by lsoul: 8:32pm On May 31, 2018
iRepMyCity:
even an unfit Serena Williams will defeat half of the women on WTA tour.. she’s that good tongue
she has done that before, one of the french slam she won it with injury, final was with safarova, she was switching hands to handle d bat, again she has won it with pregnancy. they are just lucky it's clay, that slow the speed of the ball
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by lsoul: 8:35pm On May 31, 2018
Serena, just break the last record, and resign/ retire like zidane
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by yehmy(m): 8:37pm On May 31, 2018
ebony111:
stop playing WTA total set 3, is risky.
Note:forget say the both opponent dey form.
it's working well in WTA unlike ATP that can go otherwise... thanks tho

(1) (2) (3) ... (2992) (2993) (2994) (2995) (2996) (2997) (2998) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.