Stats: 3,166,585 members, 7,865,423 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:48 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (3000) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4991512 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2997) (2998) (2999) (3000) (3001) (3002) (3003) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by sweetveek(m): 11:18pm On May 31, 2018
RedDistrict:

innobets gave 400k to the house bro, lhimeet shared that one

Loopy shared the 100k that alexistaiwo shared controversially,

just tot to clear you on it cos you seem to be mixing it up. I also feel we should move on from the whole bruhaha but i dont blame them for complaining either

Wishing us all a Green month of June!!
exactly what i have been trying to tell him....

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 11:18pm On May 31, 2018
JixNation:

Johnny, you phuckup sha, after we discuss business I no come see your brake shoes again.
no vex my boss...na hustle cause am....na world cup I jus dey look forward to....abeg no vex for me
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by respect2ukp: 11:21pm On May 31, 2018
RedDistrict:

innobets gave 400k to the house bro, lhimeet shared that one

Loopy shared the 100k that alexistaiwo shared controversially,

just tot to clear you on it cos you seem to be mixing it up. I also feel we should move on from the whole bruhaha but i dont blame them for complaining either

Wishing us all a Green month of June!!

Thanks for bringing me to light. I wasn't around when all these happened. Let's leave trivial issues and move on

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 11:21pm On May 31, 2018
johnny26000:
no vex my boss...na hustle cause am....na world cup I jus dey look forward to....abeg no vex for me

No issues baba.
the whole done Waka enter River Benue.

I no dey on any shiit now, my see how Monday go be first..
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 11:21pm On May 31, 2018
johnny26000:
badh guy...ure sharp ...u go at least reason me like 20k

Just 20k

Dream big abeg.

I am talking billions to settle amicably out of court for nothing less than 850 million.

Or you don't know that releasing my statement to the public without my authorisation will cause me physical, emotional, psychological, metaphysical, social, paternal, maternal, Infact spiritual trauma ni

Any legit funder here,
Get ready to fund.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by bakayokoko: 11:22pm On May 31, 2018
Lamanda60:

That's good! @Alexistaiwo if I were you I would pray fervently for whomever to release your bank statement without authorization. If Na me God don pick my call be that.

POOR HUNGRY THIEF GET MONEY TO INSTITUTE LEGAL PROCEEDINGS AGAINST SOMEBODY ? I LAUGH DIE cheesy

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 11:23pm On May 31, 2018
alexistaiwo:

Just 20k

Dream big abeg.

I am talking billions to settle amicably out of court for nothing less than 850 million.

Or you don't know that releasing my statement to the public without my authorisation will cause me physical, emotional, psychological, metaphysical, social, paternal, maternal, Infact spiritual trauma ni

Any legit funder here,
Get ready to fund.
Lol...only u...jus dey reason me your games...

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 11:25pm On May 31, 2018
JixNation:

No issues baba.
the whole done Waka enter River Benue.

I no dey on any shiit now, my see how Monday go be first..
OK na...we dey God hand
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Dacronym(m): 11:25pm On May 31, 2018
Ehen Holland, na so dog dey play?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Shakushaku1(m): 11:26pm On May 31, 2018
bakayokoko:

POOR HUNGRY THIEF GET MONEY TO INSTITUTE LEGAL PROCEEDINGS AGAINST SOMEBODY ? I LAUGH DIE cheesy

Guy aside the fact that Alex mismanaged funds, another thing dey this whole thing? Just curios oh, as in ma name dey that list and I didn't get a dime and I no think am once.. Cos I dnt get it on why u getting urself this worked up

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by sweetveek(m): 11:27pm On May 31, 2018
alexistaiwo:

Just 20k

Dream big abeg.

Any legit funder here,
Get ready to fund.
u neva see something........ trauma wey u don get already onto pipo money

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 11:27pm On May 31, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 11:29pm On May 31, 2018
johnny26000:
Lol...only u...jus dey reason me your games...

I no play till preseason even inplay don turn to bomb mine.

In other news, I am seeing a Goldmine here oo.
Let me use style to call my banker tomorrow morning and ask him if he authorized the release of my account statement.

He will surely answer in the negative.
The fact that I asked him directly and he answered no na solid evidence if I later have to sue the bank (might even rise the settlement by a couple of millions) .

No time

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 11:29pm On May 31, 2018
sweetveek:
u neva see something........ trauma wey u don get already onto pipo money
e NVR do u ni...no go let ur village ppl use u dis night ohh
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 11:31pm On May 31, 2018
alexistaiwo:

Let me use style to call my banker tomorrow morning and ask him if he authorized the release of my account statement.

The fact that I asked him directly and he answered no na solid evidence if I later have to sue the bank (might even rise the settlement by a couple of millions) .

No time

me sef don retire since season end...buh shey keystone get dah kin money sef

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by bakayokoko: 11:31pm On May 31, 2018
Shakushaku1:

Guy aside the fact that Alex mismanaged funds, another thing dey this whole thing? Just curios oh, as in ma name dey that list and I didn't get a dime and I no think am once.. Cos I dnt get it on why u getting urself this worked up

HE SNATCHED MY GF. ARE U SATISFIED NOW? OYA GO2BED

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Lamanda60(f): 11:32pm On May 31, 2018
bakayokoko:

Please attempt it and see that there are people who would take up the matter for free. You should know there are laws guiding financial institutions and code of conduct and that bank might be sanctioned without anyone suing them once there is a breach, or don't you know that you open an account with a bank you have entered into a contract? I am sorry for the person who is going to give you those details,because even if the bank is sued there's something called LIFTING THE VEIL in law. You can google that.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 11:32pm On May 31, 2018
bakayokoko:

For you to see the account and make this kind of comment right here mean that you have been bluffing since.
Tell your banker to tell you the available balance in the account.

Make I start my legal proceedings from there.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 11:34pm On May 31, 2018
bakayokoko:

HE SNATCHED MY GF. ARE U SATISFIED NOW? OYA GO2BED
my guy..u gat no shame
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by bakayokoko: 11:35pm On May 31, 2018
alexistaiwo:

No time

HUNGRY THIEF. MONEY WEY DEY UR ACCOUNT REACH 25K? MY PALLY FOR KEYSTONE LAUGH DIE WHEN HIM SEE UR ACCOUNT BALANCE AFTER I GIST AM THE STORY OF HOW U SCAMMED NAIRALANDERS.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 11:36pm On May 31, 2018
johnny26000:
me sef don retire since season end...buh shey keystone get dah kin money sef

Then I will leverage it for a seat on the board.
I don become major shareholder be that.

Na to pack all available job seekers here fill up the Keystone workforce.

No more banking activities.
Na punting and sharing tips via the company email all through working hours.

Think big!

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by sweetveek(m): 11:37pm On May 31, 2018
johnny26000:
e NVR do u ni...no go let ur village ppl use u dis evening ohh
guy na night we dae not evening
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by bookiesondebt: 11:37pm On May 31, 2018
just pick a random game of tennis
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Dexter001(m): 11:38pm On May 31, 2018
alexistaiwo:

Then I will leverage it for a seat on the board. I don become major shareholder be that.
No more banking activities. Na punting and sharing tips via the company email all through working hours.

Think big!
I beg no forget me

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 11:38pm On May 31, 2018
sweetveek:
guy na night we dae not evening
how dah 1 take consign me..abeg shift make I sleep jare
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by bookiesondebt: 11:38pm On May 31, 2018
what is the chance of it coming through
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 11:38pm On May 31, 2018
alexistaiwo:

Then I will leverage it for a seat on the board. I don become major shareholder be that.
No more banking activities. Na punting and sharing tips via the company email all through working hours.

Think big!
lol...badh guy
bookiesondebt:
just pick a random game of tennis

This is a noun phrase.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Dacronym(m): 11:39pm On May 31, 2018
Don d don
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Esthy96: 11:40pm On May 31, 2018
bakayokoko:
A FRIEND WORKING IN KEYSTONE BANK HAS SEEN ALEXISTAIWO BANK STATEMENT (MONTH OF APRIL & MAY) BUT HE REFUSED TO REVEAL THE DETAILS TO ME. PLEASE WHO GET FAMILY RELATION OR A CLOSE PALLY WORKING IN KEYSTONE BANK?

Bro don't try it undecided Cause what you and any other person that contribute and do it are all commiting and offence.

No third party to have access to Alex or any bank customers transaction detail without the customer consent, plz don't involve yourself in this.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by iRepMyCity(m): 11:40pm On May 31, 2018
alexistaiwo:

Then I will leverage it for a seat on the board.
I don become major shareholder be that.

No more banking activities.
Na punting and sharing tips via the company email all through working hours.

Think big!

See what too much of Hollywood Movies has done this one.

Better sell that DVD player.. and return the money you stole

(1) (2) (3) ... (2997) (2998) (2999) (3000) (3001) (3002) (3003) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)