Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,372 members, 7,836,504 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (3033) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4930141 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3030) (3031) (3032) (3033) (3034) (3035) (3036) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by austino677(m): 6:49am On Jun 02, 2018
TissuePaper:
Fvcking geniuses they predicted the first half correct score of the game ..damn there's money on inplay
grin you all try'na figure out what this dude play.... please its not Pre-match.. but inplay don't kill ya sef.. good day smiley.. all his won tickets are staked and won within 30mins.... example he'll stake a slip at 1:30 and post won slip at 1:55...you can go through his post and confirm for yourself...

10 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by yehmy(m): 6:49am On Jun 02, 2018
promisious:
Goffin ,Davids don cast am..it will be updated soon.
Sorry bro
why not ask him under what 1st set
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 6:52am On Jun 02, 2018
You no dey try, I thinks it's time to move on, your moniker which is a clone of mine is a very stupid idea. Change your signature as it is very immature of you. Even if had given the few that couldn't get the 1k there would have wasted it.
DonPikko:
done wink

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Cleoo(f): 6:53am On Jun 02, 2018
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Cleoo(f): 6:59am On Jun 02, 2018
johnny26000:
40odds game
Booking Number: 77D2LGL

Atletico Goianiense - Goias GO
HOME WIN

Montreal Impact - Houston Dynamo
AWAY WIN

NK Drava Ptuj - NK Triglav
HOME OR DRAW

FC Isloch - FC Smolevichi-Sti
DRAW

Catania - Feralpisalo
HOME WIN
make all these tickets green o! I don stake dem all.... grin

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by olahajayi(m): 7:02am On Jun 02, 2018
DonPiiko:
You no dey try, I thinks it's time to move on, your moniker which is a clone of mine is a very stupid idea. Change your signature as it is very immature of you. Even if had given the few that couldn't get the 1k there would have wasted it.

Chief We Know the Fake and the Original. Trying to be like you. Ko le werk.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by ernesterioo(f): 7:03am On Jun 02, 2018
Woke up seeing double of my staked...

B96ECWESTSTSS-852112

Another week winning

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by tooawesome(m): 7:04am On Jun 02, 2018
TissuePaper:
shocked
Boom shaka shaka...hahaha..i told you guys i was gonna go hard on them right *...goodnight

cc.austino677 wink

Please bro. You promised and the nature of promises brother is that they remain immuned to changing circumstances. Please bro, I'm on my knees cry cry

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by austino677(m): 7:06am On Jun 02, 2018
Only God knows how much I've spent this week alone looking for food on 1xbet embarassed... another day cry
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by austino677(m): 7:07am On Jun 02, 2018
tooawesome:

Please bro. You promised and the nature of promises brother is that they remain immuned to changing circumstances. Please bro, I'm on my knees cry cry
Abeg make una dey edit my username dey mention embarassed

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by olahajayi(m): 7:08am On Jun 02, 2018
ernesterioo:
Woke up seeing double of my staked...
B96ECWESTSTSS-852112

Another week winning
It is a good feeling when you wake up to winnings. The morning is good for you.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Uthmern(m): 7:09am On Jun 02, 2018
alexistaiwo:
77CYZYX
Thank me later
hmm
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by afamjb: 7:11am On Jun 02, 2018
TissuePaper:
B**tch..you can only hate...hehehe...why not sit down quietly and learn...everyday i cash out in thousands...earlier today i just made a withdrawal of 30k and got paid immediately...how much do you make on a daily..SIT DOWN!!
is that all...?

8 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 7:17am On Jun 02, 2018
DonPiiko:

Don, I saw this and wanted to pass but something pulled me back.

Unfortunately, sometimes people will spread gossip or negative statements about you that can damage your reputation.
They usually do this because of their own prejudices or insecurities (I expected nothing less from an imitator).

Personal experiences have taught me this:

Those who know you will know better than to believe the nonsense said about you.

Those who don’t know you but are intelligent will withhold judgment until they know more.

Those who want to believe will believe regardless of the facts.

Have a good day boss.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 7:18am On Jun 02, 2018
Uthmern:
hmm
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by slevin: 7:22am On Jun 02, 2018
alexistaiwo:

Don, I saw this and wanted to pass but something pulled me back.

Unfortunately, sometimes people will spread gossip or negative statements about you that can damage your reputation.
They usually do this because of their own prejudices or insecurities (I expected nothing less from a imitator).

Personal experiences have taught me this:

Those who know you will know better than to believe the nonsense said about you.

Those who don’t know you but are intelligent will withhold judgment until they know more.

Those who want to believe will believe regardless of the facts.

Have a good day boss.

gbam!!!

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Uthmern(m): 7:27am On Jun 02, 2018
alexistaiwo:

2match already kick-off
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Toyorsih(m): 7:28am On Jun 02, 2018
Good morning fellaz!!
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Taidi(m): 7:28am On Jun 02, 2018
77DDF8L

Pls someone should help me edit this world cup picks and transfer bet nd quote me pls..Thanks
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Alabaintprice(m): 7:29am On Jun 02, 2018
Hello ASSWIPE, I see this one really got to you big time. , for the records, person no dey use betting make mouth. Easy come, easy go na so the money dey be.
We don see una type finish for this forum, they reign for a while and fade away same way the toilet flushes shit and TISSUEPAPER down the drain. End of story

13 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 7:29am On Jun 02, 2018
Uthmern:
2match already kick-off

Yes.
Kicked off at 6.30am.

Not putting much hope in it sef.
Aussie matches results are very inconsistent
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Alabaintprice(m): 7:32am On Jun 02, 2018
TissuePaper:
B**tch..you can only hate...hehehe...why not sit down quietly and learn...everyday i cash out in thousands...earlier today i just made a withdrawal of 30k and got paid immediately...how much do you make on a daily..SIT DOWN!!
Come to alaba international, let me show you how much I make on a daily. I no dey use betting do business, I dey use am turn up.

14 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Uthmern(m): 7:34am On Jun 02, 2018
alexistaiwo:

Yes.
Kicked off at 6.30am.

Not putting much hope in it sef.
Aussie matches results are very inconsistent
wil u drop any other one again
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 7:41am On Jun 02, 2018
Uthmern:
wil u drop any other one again

Truth be told, me sef no play anything since season ended.
A friend of mine has been disturbing me for consistent three odds to settle bills since last week.

I already gave out two times which greened so I thought I should share the third one with the guy asking for three odds here last night.

I will mention you next time anything shows up.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Swiftlee(m): 7:41am On Jun 02, 2018
tooawesome:

Its a surprise how you guys give that guy toilet paper such huge attention as if your lives depend on it. Yes I am not a regular poster on thread but can categorically tell you I have been here since around 2012. (I can quote one of my post) I have seen a lot of people like that on these thread and funny thing is how they loose relevance in a short time. People like toiletpaper will want to garner as much attention as possible; wanting people to kneel how to beg them.

Well only those who think their life depends on him will do that! There was one guy as at then that shares in play of not less than 2 odds and stakes at least $50 on it and wins an average of 3/5 sometimes 5/5 per day. This guy showed the house his won slips one day and guys saw him staking $500, 800 winning thousands of dollars, he did not want to anyways.Yet, that guy was so gentle and meek sharing how he won and even mentored a lot of people here on how to pick play over 2.5 goals and other great markets. He never canvassed for childish attention hiding stuff as if it will for ever.

I have learnt over the years that no strategy in punting is for ever, so we exploit them as soon as we see the prospect and vulnerability. So, treat people who behave immature like children no matter their age. It shows low exposure and a sign of only me should progress. People like that are unfit to stay in a group of progressives such as this. They create unhealthy rancour! S T A Y away from them! He might be a yahoo boy anyways. Stay away for your safety! You will beg him to some extent and he will give you conditions to get the stuff thereby inviting you somewhere! Boom! You will get kidnapped and God knows what next! Stay away from people like that! Experience teaches and teaches fine! Sorry for the long epistle, I just deem it necessary. Cheers!

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 7:49am On Jun 02, 2018
Swiftlee:

Its a surprise how you guys give that guy toilet paper such huge attention as if your life depends on it. Yes I am not a regular poster on thread but can categorically tell you I have been here since around 2012. (I can quote one of my post) I have seen a lot of people like that on these thread and funny thing is how they loose relevance in a short time. People like toiletpaper will want to garner as much attention as possible; wanting people to kneel how to beg them.

Well only those who think their life depends on him will do that! There was one guy as at then that shares in play of not less than 2 odds and stakes at least $50 on it and wins an average of 3/5 sometimes 5/5 per day. This guy showed the house his won slips one day and guys saw him staking $500, 800 winning thousands of dollars, he did not want to anyways.Yet, that guy was so gentle and meek sharing how he won and even mentored a lot of people here on how to pick play over 2.5 goals and other great markets. He never canvassed for childish attention hiding stuff as if it will for ever.

I have learnt over the years that no strategy in punting is for ever, so we exploit them as soon as we see the prospect and vulnerability. So, treat people who behave immature like children no matter their age. It shows low exposure and a sign of only me should progress. People like that are unfit to stay in a group of progressive as this. They create unhealthy rancour! S T A Y away from them! He might be a yahoo boy anyways. Stay away for your safety! You will beg him to some extent and he will give you conditions to get the stuff thereby inviting you somewhere! Boom! You will get kidnapped and God knows what next! Stay away from people like that! Experience teaches and teaches fine! Sorry for the long epistle, I just deem it necessary. Cheers!

Just when you thought you have seen the best of common sense this thread has to offer.

Somebody will just come from nowhere and take number one position.

See factory fitted common sense.
IQ wey big pass odds of Nigeria winning the 2018 World Cup

32 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Uthmern(m): 7:53am On Jun 02, 2018
alexistaiwo:

Truth be told, me sef no play anything since season ended.
A friend of mine has been disturbing me for consistent three odds to settle bills since last week.

I already gave out two times which greened so I thought I should share the third one with the guy asking for three odds here last night.

I will mention you next time anything shows up.
no prblm bro

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by zionwinn(m): 7:56am On Jun 02, 2018
pls house am having issue withdrawing my earning from nairabet, it keep complaing that the account I registered is not same as the name registered with them. pls anyone with solution should help on how to have it resolved. this is my first time of using a naija bookie

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by yehmy(m): 7:59am On Jun 02, 2018
I don't know who want's to be blessed this morning but if you have 100naira you not using stake this game

77DFWG7 - bet9ja 59+odds

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by MrJames007: 8:02am On Jun 02, 2018
zionwinn:
pls house am having issue withdrawing my earning from nairabet, it keep complaing that the account I registered is not same as the name registered with them. pls anyone with solution should help on how to have it resolved. this is my first time of using a naija bookie
Mail dem
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Esthy96: 8:03am On Jun 02, 2018
This is crazy but there is value in it.

Risky but it pays to try

19 odd

Start by 12 noon grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (3030) (3031) (3032) (3033) (3034) (3035) (3036) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.