Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (3660) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4891135 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3657) (3658) (3659) (3660) (3661) (3662) (3663) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by respect2ukp: 12:00am On Jun 25, 2018
goldenval:

Wow!!... Please everyone should be very careful and I need to be more careful too. since this week, I've been busy for myself and hardly check here till today when I received over 819 mentions shocked shocked but this post caught my attention and that's why i decided to respond to clear myself and also to alert other users not to fall victims of this cheap scammer because in life when you're doing well for yourself evil once will be attacking you trying to destroy your reputation but my God pass them shocked.

Please everyone should look out for this fake moniker GoldenvaI, do not send any money to this user, do not give out your betting accounts to him because I do not know him.

Please lets help and report that moniker to mods and @seun to avoid ppl falling victims.

Thank you.

Jesus Christ. I was nearly scammed by the idiot.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by respect2ukp: 12:02am On Jun 25, 2018
Last conversation
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by respect2ukp: 12:05am On Jun 25, 2018
goldenval:

Wow.
Last conversation

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Rushmore(f): 12:07am On Jun 25, 2018
BUGOFF:
And He Taketh Without A Care. Haba!
Well, The Sure Way Is Good Stakes On 5 Singles, Daily.
Will Cc U Wen Am Set, We Roll It 3days.
Cc Sugaarh, U Like?
Cool

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Biggie2206: 12:11am On Jun 25, 2018
respect2ukp:

Last conversation

You're one smart a$$. I give it to you. You were damn smart and vigilant. Thumb up cool

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 12:11am On Jun 25, 2018
respect2ukp:

It shows that the person is regular on the thread.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Hamzaopera: 12:22am On Jun 25, 2018
Holluwahgbenga:
B928ECRZRZZQEA-1174544 please someone should please check this code for me I don't know what's happening since on 22, is it a won bet or the what please someone help asap 3000plus odds

Even me bro...I choose sauber to win ooo....this is my slip. Abeg check am....B946ECRPPCRPEW-1038790.....quote me back plz

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 12:25am On Jun 25, 2018
Please house any adjustment for this my game .................Bet9ja don chop me die

Z7H26LR8

jixnation godon nini1 and the rest
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by chewbacca: 12:26am On Jun 25, 2018
30+ odds. Z7H26N5S

Goodluck

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 12:31am On Jun 25, 2018
1xbet

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by respect2ukp: 12:38am On Jun 25, 2018
Biggie2206:

You're one smart a$$. I give it to you. You were damn smart and vigilant. Thumb up cool

Na God o.. I nearly transfered 50k to that idiot. But i asked myself lots of questions:

i. Why is Goldenval responding to my PM now when i sent him request over a month now

ii. I heard Goldenval mentioned not too long that he has deleted all mails on his inbox that a guy should resend him request to chat him up

iii. That what if a scammer saw my request on the forum and decided to dupe me

iv. Having been curious with the above, I decided to check up those people he mentioned (Viking007 and Industrialchemo). To my greatest shock, industrialchemo is not even following Goldenval. And i wondered how on earth u do business with someone and u don't have a connection with the person.

v. At this point i became more alert and had to click the name "Goldenval" on my Nairaland front page as seen in the picture below. On clicking the name i discovered two things:
a. The fake account asked me to FOLLOW goldenval. And i paused and wonder when did i unfollow goldenval.
b. I also discovered that the account "fake Goldenval" was created this month 17th June 2018. And comparing it to the Original Goldenval i know and was following, i saw that the original was created as far back as 2007.

vi. I was wondering how Nairaland allowed two profiles to be created using same name. I then checked my email closely and realized that the fake account is "goldenvai" and not "goldenval".

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Holluwahgbenga(m): 12:50am On Jun 25, 2018
Hamzaopera:

Even me bro...I choose sauber to win ooo....this is my slip. Abeg check am....B946ECRPPCRPEW-1038790.....quote me back plz

We will have to wait for the outcome when season ends
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by DonPikko: 1:00am On Jun 25, 2018
Biggie2206:

he was just fortunate, he would have bn duped, nothing more
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Biggie2206: 1:03am On Jun 25, 2018
DonPikko:
If you say so, but I just felt it takes strong will to resist that claim from the Scammer. All in all, thank God for his money.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Hamzaopera: 1:06am On Jun 25, 2018
Holluwahgbenga:

We will have to wait for the outcome when season ends

Wen e dey end?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by fashrola(m): 1:06am On Jun 25, 2018
5+ Odds

Risk Percentage: 89%

Bookie: 1xbet

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Xfactor22: 1:08am On Jun 25, 2018
DonPikko:
Next time rephrase your sentence & say if you had been in his shoe.. You would have been scammed successfully cause of your low IQ.. It's not a new thing, everybody here knows you're very dull.. grin cheesy

18 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Xfactor22: 1:09am On Jun 25, 2018
Biggie2206:

If you say so, but I just felt it takes strong will to resist that claim from the Scammer. All in all, thank God for his money.
Don't mind the dullard.. The only thing in his dead brain is the act of trolling & impersonation... grin

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Xfactor22: 1:10am On Jun 25, 2018
Betking

11:30AM. wink

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by DeadFool(m): 1:32am On Jun 25, 2018
You people are so dull in this group ooo..
The real Goldenval you all asslick in this group is behind this scam.

Goldenval has been a scammer from time immemorial.

Industrialchemi and him are partners in crime, that's how they made their money.

If you notice, this scam was well plotted... Imagine industrialchemi coming here every evening to flaunt her winning and praise goldenval so that more gullible people would be interested.

Goldenval holds his online rep in high exteme, so therefore had to create an alternate moniker to carry out this fraudulent activity.

I have been investigating Valentine belonwu Aka Goldenval for years now and know the clean ways he carries out his scam. I'm a old member of this forum, but for security reasons had to enlighten you guys with my alternate moniker.

I know a lot of you will not believe these revelations because goldenval is like a God here, but trust me, I have a lot of evidence and I would reveal one after the other ...

22 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by TissuePaper: 2:05am On Jun 25, 2018
DeadFool:

Industrialchemi and him are partners in crime, that's how they made their money.

If you notice, this scam was well plotted... Imagine industrialchemi coming here every evening to flaunt her winning and praise goldenval so that more gullible people would be interested.

Goldenval holds his online rep in high exteme, so therefore had to create an alternate moniker to carry out this fraudulent activity.

I have been investigating Valentine belonwu Aka Goldenval for years now and know the clean ways he carries out his scam. I'm a old member of this forum, but for security reasons had to enlighten you guys with my alternate moniker.

I know a lot of you will not believe these revelations because goldenval is like a God here, but trust me, I have a lot of evidence and I would reveal one after the other ...
hmm...there is a bit of sense in this post sad ....pls proceed

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Xfactor22: 2:15am On Jun 25, 2018
DeadFool:

When you decide to post with your old moniker & stop being a coward like you're... We'll hear you out cheesy

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Xfactor22: 2:19am On Jun 25, 2018
DeadFool:
Hello guys, my name is deadfool... Some of my friends call me deadgoat.
I may not be a very intelligent man, as I dropped out from the University in my third year because I was fed up, but I can confidently tell you guys that I have made a life for myself through bet9ja.

I currently have 3 cars, a house in Lagos and more than 50m in my bank account courtesy Alabi.

I am here today to show you guys the part to success as I see most of you here are bloody losers, poor goats and unemployed bαdress...

I have an E-BOOK called The 7 Great Ways To Wreck Alabi, it is very insightful... I tell you, if you get it your generation will never be broke again..

It's just #3000 and what you stand to gain is more than that... Interested guys mail me at ogaboss55@yahoo.com.

NB: insult me, I promise you will ejaculate blood till you die
This is someone that's calling another person scammer grin

You no serious.. undecided

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by industrialchemi: 2:20am On Jun 25, 2018
respect2ukp:

Bloody scammer shocked shocked

Chai
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by industrialchemi: 2:24am On Jun 25, 2018
respect2ukp:

Na God o.. I nearly transfered 50k to that idiot. But i asked myself lots of questions:

i. Why is Goldenval responding to my PM now when i sent him request over a month now

ii. I heard Goldenval mentioned not too long that he has deleted all mails on his inbox that a guy should resend him request to chat him up

iii. That what if a scammer saw my request on the forum and decided to dupe me

iv. Having been curious with the above, I decided to check up those people he mentioned (Viking007 and Industrialchemo). To my greatest shock, industrialchemo is not even following Goldenval. And i wondered how on earth u do business with someone and u don't have a connection with the person.

v. At this point i became more alert and had to click the name "Goldenval" on my Nairaland front page as seen in the picture below. On clicking the name i discovered two things:
a. The fake account asked me to FOLLOW goldenval. And i paused and wonder when did i unfollow goldenval.
b. I also discovered that the account "fake Goldenval" was created this month 17th June 2018. And comparing it to the Original Goldenval i know and was following, i saw that the original was created as far back as 2007.

vi. I was wondering how Nairaland allowed two profiles to be created using same name. I then checked my email closely and realized that the fake account is "goldenvai" and not "goldenval".

I have had Goldenval’s phone number for over 4 years now.

So it doesn’t mean it I follow him or not.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by industrialchemi: 2:24am On Jun 25, 2018
DeadFool:

You are mentally deranged.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by khiaa(f): 4:29am On Jun 25, 2018
Alezy:
replied

You got mail.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Charles1110(m): 4:44am On Jun 25, 2018
So you guys want to turn this place into a scamming area or what??

nawa for Nigerian youths...
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Metuh: 5:04am On Jun 25, 2018
Xfactor22:
This is someone that's calling another person scammer grin
You no serious.. undecided
grin So many mentally unstable lunatics on this thread.

A thief calling someone else a thief. Chei!

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by bakayokoko: 5:08am On Jun 25, 2018
chewbacca:
30+ odds. Z7H26N5S

Goodluck
Z7GZZWC2

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Jagaban880: 5:11am On Jun 25, 2018
de way dis ticket pain ME ba
just 1 goal deprive me diz wining

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by adebayoggt(m): 5:49am On Jun 25, 2018
chewbacca:
30+ odds. Z7H26N5S

Goodluck

I need sporty bet code for this game

(1) (2) (3) ... (3657) (3658) (3659) (3660) (3661) (3662) (3663) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)