Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,536 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (3664) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4919483 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3661) (3662) (3663) (3664) (3665) (3666) (3667) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by drizzt27: 10:09am On Jun 25, 2018
DeadFool:
With the magnitude of evidence I have, posting with my main moniker would put me at a risk because my main moniker contains my real life identity, phone numbers and business contact address..

This scammer Goldenval can go through any means in covering his acts even if it means silencing me in real life. I know what I'm saying because I know him in person and I live not too far from him. Infact, I started following this forum just to get a deeper insight on his activities.

I have a lot of evidence and I would unveil one after the other. I would show you guys the IP address of the real goldenval and also the fake goldenvai and you guys would see that they are one and desame.

The only problem is that you guys are so blinded with sentiments that you would not even what to hear the truth because this scammer has offered paltry sums on different occasions in this thread just to polish his cunny artistic ego. He has made you guys trust him to the extent that even in death you guys would still vouch for the credibility of someone you don't know beyond the cyber sphere.

Like I said, I would unveil little by little and I'd expect goldenval to debunk these claims. Then I'd come up with more evidence as I have a lot in my arsenal including paper evidences and bank statements dating as far back as 2008 when he was still an amateur scammer and could not cover up his tracks.

I am Deadfool and I stand for the truth!

The truth!! The truth is "dunt even worry abt ur identity, u can kip it... Buh start uploading wateva u got against dem let us see watchu seeing and come to our own conclusions too... Ur accusations are not mild... So start shooting"

Buh if u decide not to upload evidence or anything then pls jst relax and let's reason ways to collect our money from alabi small small abeg.

5 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Rockafellar(m): 10:13am On Jun 25, 2018
DeadFool:

With the magnitude of evidence I have, posting with my main moniker would put me at a risk because my main moniker contains my real life identity, phone numbers and business contact address..

This scammer Goldenval can go through any means in covering his acts even if it means silencing me in real life. I know what I'm saying because I know him in person and I live not too far from him. Infact, I started following this forum just to get a deeper insight on his activities.

I have a lot of evidence and I would unveil one after the other. I would show you guys the IP address of the real goldenval and also the fake goldenvai and you guys would see that they are one and desame.

The only problem is that you guys are so blinded with sentiments that you would not even what to hear the truth because this scammer has offered paltry sums on different occasions in this thread just to polish his cunny artistic ego. He has made you guys trust him to the extent that even in death you guys would still vouch for the credibility of someone you don't know beyond the cyber sphere.

Like I said, I would unveil little by little and I'd expect goldenval to debunk these claims. Then I'd come up with more evidence as I have a lot in my arsenal including paper evidences and bank statements dating as far back as 2008 when he was still an amateur scammer and could not cover up his tracks.

Dude, I know you might be on to something serious here, just waiting to see things unravel.

But this last part Lol just made me chuckle cheesy. Makes the write up laughable. Find a new phrase

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by DonPikko: 10:13am On Jun 25, 2018
joshuakdboy:

Some people will call you an hater now
ppl wey no get common sense
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by bazkid24(m): 10:14am On Jun 25, 2018
afoltundeseun, abeg share handball inplay tips
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by afoltundeseun(m): 10:14am On Jun 25, 2018
afoltundeseun:
HANDBALL INPLAY

Italy - Algeria
Either Team To Score A Certain Number Of
Goals: 30 -

Yes 1.2
WON

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by drizzt27: 10:15am On Jun 25, 2018
Rockafellar:

Dude, I know you might be on to something serious here, just waiting to see things unravel.

But this last part Lol just made me chuckle cheesy. Makes the write up laughable. Find a new phrase

Yeah, d last part makes it kinda shallow... Buh he looks like he's got something up his sleeves like.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by dav29: 10:18am On Jun 25, 2018
Z7H32LTJ- betnaija. sure risk worth taking.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Jagaban880: 10:19am On Jun 25, 2018
Godrocks:
Z7GZL78W see what I want to play about the corners markets today at least 500h or 1k each
hope u understand wetin u wan play
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Rushmore(f): 10:20am On Jun 25, 2018
gracechellar:

never
We await thy return

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by danduchi(m): 10:20am On Jun 25, 2018
kelvinreality:

Say Defamation of character no dey tire una. Stop the slander now.

#Good Morning
Defamation my ass... see how Suit is helping my guy. Take me to court
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Jagaban880: 10:26am On Jun 25, 2018
Kizyte:
Thanks bro! Still around, putting things together cool
congrats i heard
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by horlahsunbo225(m): 10:26am On Jun 25, 2018
Metuh:

No. I don't like bet9ja joor.

There winch too much
which booking are u using
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Jagaban880: 10:33am On Jun 25, 2018
TellMeNothing:

Don't you be discouraged.. Your strategy works 100% ..but for me i use it mostly in 1st half exact ..corners always profit to make
wich bookie pls
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Metuh: 10:33am On Jun 25, 2018
horlahsunbo225:
which booking are u using
Lionsbet, Ebonybet and a little 1xbet.

I no dey ever win anything from bet9ja joor
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Metuh: 10:35am On Jun 25, 2018
DeadFool:

Drop your proofs guy once and for all.

Stop beating about the bush grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by dcolumbus001: 10:36am On Jun 25, 2018
alonso2214:
This early monday tables go shake today...comments go roll and questions will arise...Now Let me come ask this simple question if you gladly and have evidences to backup your claim that goldenval is a scam i would not argue it until evidences are provided ...Now let me ask can a scammer share or help anyone with the scam money he also claimed from people?? 2. how can a scammer still remain here and nobody have complained of been scammed recently....answer this 2 then we take it from there.
now judge this thing you wrote yourself

When you finish ask yourself.. if you are smart

12 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Metuh: 10:39am On Jun 25, 2018
holupisayor:

If not that poverty has clouded some people's reasoning here, then your danger sense should always be at alert.

That moment when Industrialchemi started flaunting her account and ALWAYS thanking golden.val for helping her manage, and also golden,val acknowledging same. I knew something was fishy, they were just setting the template for whatever idea they had.

I advice everyone to be wise.
Can you jejely remove that your dp cos you are not a lady.

That act alone is impersonation on it own. Let's get started there.

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Kizyte(m): 10:39am On Jun 25, 2018
Jagaban880:

congrats i heard
Thanks my man!
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by redbottles(m): 10:40am On Jun 25, 2018
DeadFool:

Hmmmm. This is quite interesting Deadfool. You have succeeded in dramatising the whole thing and have caught our attention. Please kindly go ahead and show us your proofs in your next comment. You have raise strong allegations that shouldn't be handled with kids glove. We await your next shot.

4 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 10:47am On Jun 25, 2018
DeadFool:

it simple. You know where he lives and you have evidences,why here and not police or courtroom?.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Toyorsih(m): 10:55am On Jun 25, 2018
Lemme just be observing cool cool
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by DeadFool(m): 10:56am On Jun 25, 2018
beamtopola:

it simple. You know where he lives and you have evidences,why here and not police or courtroom?.
Lol... Foolish people everywhere.

His scams are mostly transacted with crypto currencies. Therefore any case against a crypto fraudster would hold no water in the court of law even in the US.

I might end up not posting anything here as we have a large amount of brainwashed fellas down here who would not believe anything even though I paste all evidences.
I would likely forward the evidences to Tabbaz so he would do the needful.

I am deadfool and I stand for the truth.

BTW, the moniker 'deadfool' represents most of you in this thread. Nothing but brain deadfools

5 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by azpekuliar: 10:56am On Jun 25, 2018
chidiezeh:
Under yellow card is bae

Supported cheesy
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by danduchi(m): 10:56am On Jun 25, 2018
DeadFool:

Lol, if you can't see the intended humor in that post, then your memory is less than that of the early computers in blaise Pascal's age!
See finishing... following you right away

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Macgyver1: 10:57am On Jun 25, 2018
The number of dumb people on this forum never seize to amaze me. When did industriachemi started visiting this thread? If you do not nit know that goldenval and industriachemi are working together, then you are a learner.

Inshort goldenval might be industrialchemi

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 10:57am On Jun 25, 2018
DeadFool:

His scams are mostly transacted with crypto currencies. Therefore any case against a crypto fraudster would hold no water in the court of law even in the US.

I might end up not posting anything here as we have a large amount of brainwashed fellas down here who would not believe anything even though I paste all evidences.

BTW, the moniker 'deadfool' represents most of you in this thread. Nothing but brain deadfools
report to efcc or DSS
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Metuh: 10:58am On Jun 25, 2018
DeadFool:

come on getaway from here osiso. grin

All mouth and no action mtcheeew

I tot you even have balls, never knew you were just one attention seeking weak man self. grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 11:00am On Jun 25, 2018
DeadFool:

if you can't post it then, shove It up
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by oyfreeman(m): 11:00am On Jun 25, 2018
Please has bet9ja and interswitch rectified this thier wahala since yesterday ?? i am already tired ooooo
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 11:01am On Jun 25, 2018
Industrialchemi and Goldenval have known themselves for a very long time.
Why did she then come up with the claim that she wants goldenval to manage her account when she could have just messaged him?
Why bring it to nairaland betting thread?
Check all over nairaland, people have been calling her a scammer...

Sha, wetin be my own sef.

You guys should just be careful sha.

8 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Metuh: 11:01am On Jun 25, 2018
Macgyver1:
The number of dumb people on this forum never seize to amaze me. When did industriachemi started visiting this thread? If you do not nit know that goldenval and industriachemi are working, then you are a learner.

Inshort goldenval might be industrialchemi
But that industrialchemo normally upload the 1xbet winnings and evidences na.

Abi? Everything will be laid bare here sha

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3661) (3662) (3663) (3664) (3665) (3666) (3667) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.