Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,192 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (3906) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4894205 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3903) (3904) (3905) (3906) (3907) (3908) (3909) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by WavyJohn: 4:47pm On Jul 06, 2018
alexistaiwo:

No vex say na leftover.
Help me manage am.

Millionaires will come here and start trying to use sakamaje for us undecided
Whatever rocks your Boat dude.
I seriously need their help now.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Rakiticbarca: 4:48pm On Jul 06, 2018
naijawisdom:
DamiAtBetfarm, KristyBetfarm and FridayBetfarm

na so farm dey black?

See, if your site is not mobile friendly using opera mini don't even bother yourselves to advertise it here.
try opening with a different browser it will open.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by soloqy: 4:48pm On Jul 06, 2018
DamiAtBetfarm:

- Betfarm is not linked to any other companies sir. You can visit our office anytime or call us on our help line if you have any enquiries.

- Please rest assured we are an independent and well established betting firm and our adverts are running on Supersports and other international medias outlets during this World Cup.

OK, but then you must be using the same sports book, platform supplier as they are.

Oh well, let me see if you people have visited the same babalawo Bet9ja uses. �� grin grin.

This deposit must yield something or...
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Khaytunechi: 4:49pm On Jul 06, 2018
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by tonnieblaise(m): 4:49pm On Jul 06, 2018
jtjohn:
bazkid24 :
Guys, there's an idea that I have. It's not related to punting.
It's a way of exploiting a site to make money from it.
Buh I can't run it alone, I need 10 people to join me so that returns can be made faster.
Note:don't start shouting scam upandan cos am not requesting for your money. All I need is your time.
10 interested people should quote this post. Don't quote if you are a busy person.

I have time
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by DamiAtBetfarm: 4:50pm On Jul 06, 2018
Rakiticbarca:
kindly throw more light on this

1) Bonus applies to all football match results only:
Minimum Selections 5

Minimum Odds Per Selection 2.0

2) You must wager 3 times, meeting the above conditions before you can claim your winning.

1) Bonus applies to all football match results only: Means you can only use the bonus to bet Home-Win, Both teams draw or Away-win

2) Minimum selection of 5: Means you must select at least 5 bets to be able to use your bonus to bet

3) Minimum Odds Per Selection 2.0: Means you can only select bets with 2.0 odd or higher per bet to use your bonus

4) You must wager 3 times, meeting the above conditions before you can claim your winning: Means you have to bet the above conditions at least 3 times before you can withdraw your winnings.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by cyberhike(m): 4:50pm On Jul 06, 2018
France and Uruguay can spoil corner pick ehn... 7 corners for 67 minutes... till end of match dem no fit add two

hian
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by StRichard(m): 4:54pm On Jul 06, 2018
jtjohn:
bazkid24 :
Buh I can't run it alone, I need 10 people to join me so that returns can be made faster.
Note:don't start shouting scam upandan cos am not requesting for your money. All I need is your time.
10 interested people should quote this post. Don't quote if you are a busy person.am in

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Lhimeet(m): 4:54pm On Jul 06, 2018
Good to be back.. cheesy

The Mod that banned me try.. lipsrsealed

A whole 1 month angry

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by StRichard(m): 4:54pm On Jul 06, 2018
jtjohn:
bazkid24 :
10 interested people should quote this post. Don't quote if you are a busy person.

am in
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by oadmn(m): 4:56pm On Jul 06, 2018
KristyBetfarm:
Good day Nairalanders, I am Kristy from Betfarm customer support.

We are happy to introduce Betfarm, the best betting company in Nigeria.

Join us now and get 100% welcome bonus up to ₦20,000

I am here to answer any betting related questions you may have.

Thank you.

Register on Betfarm by going to https://www.betfarm.com/ on your computer or https://mobile.betfarm.com/ on your mobile phone.

Is betfarm same as megabet?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 06, 2018
Lhimeet:
Good to be back.. cheesy

A whole 1 month angry
welcome back! You have to behave urself henceforth so as not to receive another ban.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Dexter001(m): 4:57pm On Jul 06, 2018
Lhimeet:
Good to be back.. cheesy
A whole 1 month angry
Welcome back bro
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by sammyobi584: 4:57pm On Jul 06, 2018
Chiadikaobi:
Sammy how you dey?
How work dey go?
e dy move well oooo
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by sammyobi584: 4:58pm On Jul 06, 2018
Lhimeet:
Good to be back.. cheesy
A whole 1 month angry
welcome back

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chiefheywhy(m): 4:58pm On Jul 06, 2018
DamiAtBetfarm:

1) Bonus applies to all football match results only: Means you can only use the bonus to bet Home-Win, Both teams draw or Away-win

2) Minimum selection of 5: Means you must select at least 5 bets to be able to use your bonus to bet

3) Minimum Odds Per Selection 2.0: Means you can only select bets with 2.0 odd or higher per bet to use your bonus

4) You must wager 3 times, meeting the above conditions before you can claim your winning: Means you have to bet the above conditions at least 3 times before you can withdraw your winnings.

What sort of rubbish T&C is this?

Because of bonus? WTF?

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by gift01: 4:58pm On Jul 06, 2018
cyberhike:

France and Uruguay can spoil corner pick ehn... 7 corners for 67 minutes... till end of match dem no fit add two

hian
not only you. The second goal just killed the match
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Lhimeet(m): 4:59pm On Jul 06, 2018
BUGOFF:
Lhimeet Bobo. Welkom Back.
Thanks Sir..

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Lhimeet(m): 4:59pm On Jul 06, 2018
AccessME:
welcome back! You have behave urself henceforth so as not to receive another ban.
Lol.. Thank you Baba

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Lhimeet(m): 5:00pm On Jul 06, 2018
Dexter001:
Welcome back bro
Thanks Bro.. grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Lhimeet(m): 5:00pm On Jul 06, 2018
sammyobi584:

welcome back
Thanks Baba grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Rakiticbarca: 5:01pm On Jul 06, 2018
DamiAtBetfarm:

Lol, that seems more like a Greek gift. That means a bonus of #1000 must be wagered to yield #32million before it can be redeemed?
Oshey!!!! grin

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by jtjohn(m): 5:06pm On Jul 06, 2018
Please guys Stop quoting me.......
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by oadmn(m): 5:07pm On Jul 06, 2018
DamiAtBetfarm:

- Betfarm is not linked to any other companies sir. You can visit our office anytime or call us on our help line if you have any enquiries.

- Please rest assured we are an independent and well established betting firm and our adverts are running on Supersports and other international medias outlets during this World Cup.

So how do you explain this?

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chiefheywhy(m): 5:09pm On Jul 06, 2018
Rakiticbarca:
Lol, that seems more like a Greek gift. That means a bonus of #1000 must be wagered to yield #32million before it can be redeemed?
Oshey!!!! grin
I just tire.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jul 06, 2018
I hope I won't shake any table. I just feel like sharing this tip but there is no Assurance that the outcome will be as Predicted.

Well, my tip is about correct score. I predicted France vs Uruguay correct score perfectly. Although, I did not stake on it.

I am having a feeling that I can predict Belgium vs Brazil match correctly. My direction has been towards the Favour of the Belgians.

Please and Please, there is no source attached to this correct score, I am just following my Emotion. You can stake your "cash" on Belgium to Beat Brazil with a Goal Margin of 3 to 1

Belgium 3 1 Brazil

PS: I am not staking on this game but I just feel like Sharing.
#Good Luck cool

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Viking007(m): 5:12pm On Jul 06, 2018
Viking007:
Pogba to be fouled over 2.5 times including extra time - priced@2.15 odds? I don't know if this is a trap. angry

Won. kiss Time to test the speed of payouts of this betfarm people.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by funnynation(m): 5:15pm On Jul 06, 2018
Am back with ginger

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by gift01: 5:15pm On Jul 06, 2018
oadmn:

Busted cheesy

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by MrJames007: 5:16pm On Jul 06, 2018
DamiAtBetfarm:

Nonsense

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by DonPikko: 5:18pm On Jul 06, 2018
Lhimeet:

Thanks Sir..
you are going back soon

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by DamiAtBetfarm: 5:19pm On Jul 06, 2018
oadmn:

Apparently we have the same sports book suppliers as the other company and it seems the web designers have copied some of the references in the process.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3903) (3904) (3905) (3906) (3907) (3908) (3909) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)