Stats: 3,160,227 members, 7,842,626 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (4600) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4941202 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4597) (4598) (4599) (4600) (4601) (4602) (4603) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by sammyobi584: 10:20pm On Aug 10, 2018
TissuePaper:
#God's plan
abeg help me with some booking code tomorrow please.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by greatestman(m): 10:20pm On Aug 10, 2018
2 Judas in my slip...
All under 2.5...
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by DonPikko: 10:21pm On Aug 10, 2018
Krak:

Could he be the same Fawole that I know? Graduated from OAU.
senior man, guess you know jegedizzle, baba lamuchi and co
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by buklarbest: 10:21pm On Aug 10, 2018
TissuePaper:
#God's plan

Hmmmm

I will testify like this on this thread very soon

Tissue, it's your time,,,, Enjoy

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Lagosian29(m): 10:23pm On Aug 10, 2018
Betnomore:
Sure 2+ odds for today. Betking code L3SR

Bro, kindly quote me 2mao.

I get one N32K wey I won put to use grin

Congratz
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by geolekan(m): 10:23pm On Aug 10, 2018
TissuePaper:
#God's plan
àlàyé u just dey waste odds

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by DonPikko: 10:24pm On Aug 10, 2018
sammyobi584:

abeg help me with some booking code tomorrow please.
alabi oooo grin grin grin, if that's the only option to keep you alive that heartless tissuepaper will make you don't remain alive
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Lagosian29(m): 10:27pm On Aug 10, 2018
TissuePaper:
#God's plan

Bro, do well to quote me 2mao make I ff u smile self

Congratz
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Williamsvictor: 10:27pm On Aug 10, 2018
I real booby
Post tonight game
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Betnomore: 10:28pm On Aug 10, 2018
I will only quote you when I'm certain of the games but the rest falls on luck. May our tickets continue to go green

Lagosian29:

Bro, kindly quote me 2mao.

I get one N32K wey I won put to use grin

Congratz
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Taidi(m): 10:28pm On Aug 10, 2018
AxceX:
Game on cool

Bro... Pls what app is that
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by omoeko001(m): 10:29pm On Aug 10, 2018
Game Won, Why are people not trust worthy? I told you I would give u 2 odds daily with winning streak of 5wins out of possible 7 in a week. You are now telling me you added more games and it cut

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Betnomore: 10:31pm On Aug 10, 2018
I for play that your 5 odds ooo but I don reach my maximum stake for a day na why i no do am

Chiefheywhy:

Nice win. Easy and sweet.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Emekus92(m): 10:32pm On Aug 10, 2018
omoeko001:
Game Won, Why are people not trust worthy? I told you I would give u 2 odds daily with winning streak of 5wins out of possible 7 in a week. You are now telling me you added more games and it cut
Who are you talking to?

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by tunnelvision: 10:32pm On Aug 10, 2018
Twisting:
Sportybet is trash. I got debited without initiating any form of deposit, my money wasn't reverted.

Got debited for a pending transaction, my sportybet account wasn't funded.

Got debited for a failed transaction today too.

Customer care sounds clueless, they are not returning their whatsapp messages, even turning down calls.

angry angry angry
About been debited and your account not credited, is an error which am sure you can resolve with your bank because same happened to me twice though my bank refunded after 30days, stating it will be reverted if sportybet didn't receive the money. the bank I used is GTB, It was even resolved over the phone. so! relax and talk to your bank because I got my money back the two times it happened to me.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by willty4(m): 10:34pm On Aug 10, 2018
TissuePaper:
#God's plan
bro please how me with what you stake on abeg
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by yehmy(m): 10:34pm On Aug 10, 2018
tunnelvision:

About been debited and your account not credited, is an error which am sure you can resolve with your bank because same happened to me twice though my bank refunded after 30days, stating it will be reverted if sportybet didn't receive the money. the bank I used is GTB, It was even resolved over the phone. so! relax and talk to your bank because I got my money back the two times it happened to me.
Read d first line, he was debited without initiating any form of transaction. Isn't that fraud
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by TissuePaper: 10:34pm On Aug 10, 2018
My people, I'm really happy today...if I tell you guys that I've not eaten since morning..some may not believe me.

For everything you do in this life there is a corresponding sacrifice... And I tell you guys the truth.. I have sacrificed a lot... Friendships, relationships, time, just name it.

I'm sorry if I'm not the guy that most of you here want me to be... Chiefheywhy alfotundeseun amongst others who may have bad blood against me... I just want to tell you guys that there is light at the end of every tunnel.. Do not give up

#one_love smiley

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by DorianD(m): 10:34pm On Aug 10, 2018
einsteine:

Really? Cool. Have you played in any NCF tournaments? I may know you then.
Yea..lost count
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by niyiforeal(m): 10:35pm On Aug 10, 2018
Taidi:

Bro... Pls what app is that
if you need an app to be streaming epl games you guys should download navixsport from play store it's top notch 350mb per match.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chiefheywhy(m): 10:37pm On Aug 10, 2018
Betnomore:
I for play that your 5 odds ooo but I don reach my maximum stake for a day na why i no do am

No wahala boss, you get mouth. cheesy

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by promisious: 10:37pm On Aug 10, 2018
Rushmore, check ur mail and drop the username oo
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by promisious: 10:37pm On Aug 10, 2018
Rushmore, check ur mail and drop the username
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by rheether(f): 10:37pm On Aug 10, 2018
The spirit of "one cut am"is very strong. embarassed embarassed

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Williamsvictor: 10:37pm On Aug 10, 2018
TissuePaper:
My people, I'm really happy today...if I tell you guys that I've not eaten since morning..some may not believe me.

For everything you do in this life there is a corresponding sacrifice... And I tell you guys the truth.. I have sacrificed a lot... Friendships, relationships, time, just name it.

I'm sorry if I'm not the guy that most of you here want me to be... Chiefheywhy alfotundeseun amongst others who may have bad blood against me... I just want to tell you guys that there is light at the end of every tunnel.. Do not give up

#one_love smiley

I'm really happy for you
Please show me love
Small staking Power

1xbet
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by DorianD(m): 10:38pm On Aug 10, 2018
DonPikko:
hmmm, I guess I know you, GM with that rating shouldn't be playing for fun, men are making money via academies
Yeah Don...started a chess- in- school program hear in KD, but d economy u know.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by majorSLEEK(m): 10:39pm On Aug 10, 2018
TissuePaper:

#one_love smiley

Tissue, nobody has bad blood against you, guys are just fed up with the way you plaster your winning tickets without even sharing as little as a tip..

I'll just suggest to you not to be scared to go big once in a while.. I know it's risky, but obviously you've learnt risk management... CHEERS!

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by samplanner(m): 10:40pm On Aug 10, 2018
please guys look at my won ticket below and Lionsbet said i lost. this is not fair and I can't take it.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Taidi(m): 10:40pm On Aug 10, 2018
niyiforeal:
if you need an app to be streaming epl games you guys should download navixsport from play store it's top notch 350mb per match.
Alright sir.. Thanks
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 10:41pm On Aug 10, 2018
alexistaiwo:
My biggest motivation are those who think that I can never hit the Jackpot playing straight win acca.
2018/2019 is my season.

29 straight wins.
49.7m.

Three days.
Let's see how it goes.
I don tire for all this nonsense.
We go libate?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Rushmore(f): 10:41pm On Aug 10, 2018
promisious:
Rushmore, check ur mail and drop the username
Check your mail first na
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 10:41pm On Aug 10, 2018
majorSLEEK:

Tissue, nobody has bad blood against you, guys are I am just fed up with the way you plaster your winning tickets without even sharing as little as a tip..

I'll just suggest to you not to be scared to go big once in a while.. I know it's risky, but obviously you've learnt risk management... CHEERS!

(1) (2) (3) ... (4597) (4598) (4599) (4600) (4601) (4602) (4603) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)