Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,487 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (5679) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4891630 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5676) (5677) (5678) (5679) (5680) (5681) (5682) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 9:54pm On Sep 25, 2018
hardeycute:
Never bet with what you can't afford to lose - 1st rule of betting
EVERYMONEY IS USEFULL...BETTING RULES ARE JUST TO KEEP YOU ALL IN THE GAME...EVEN 1H IS USEFULL..BETTING DONT PAY.!

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 9:55pm On Sep 25, 2018
i almost skaked....5k but my.battery.off...i for looss today na yawa

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by hardeycute(m): 9:56pm On Sep 25, 2018
Chidexter:

Guy forget, those rules wey hard to keep pass ten commandments
Maybe to you but I have SELF CONTROL. It all burns down to the personality
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 9:56pm On Sep 25, 2018
Fernandodrogba:
To be Frank, I've lost a lot to this sports betting stuff. Imagine I won about 1.5M last two weeks now I'm left with less than 250k. No thanks to using #500k to stake on a supposedly 2 sure odds . I lost that game and decided recover my money and just call it quit , then I lost again. I was so determined to recover my 1.5M and just quit gambling but I kept loosing. Now I just have to walk away with my 250k for fear of loosing all finally.

To be candid, its the situation of the country that has plunged so many youths into betting. The economy is very bad, there are no jobs and because of greed, many youths gamble which is a system designed by the bookies only to make profit and to lose minimally. Fact is you can never and I mean never defeat the bookies. Even people like Innobets and loopy , I'm pretty sure must have lost a few million naira to them after winning.

Please people, do me a favor by thinking deep and calculating how much you've lost eer since you started compared to how much you've gained. Think about your life, there are better things you can do other than sports betting. It has ruined so many people. Some people can't even feed themselves because of this. Some people won't have food to eat but won't mind sacrificing #200 at the nearest bet9ja shop to "try their luck" . Some can't afford to waste money buying good cloths but can wasting money betting on sure games that will eventually cast.

Betting ain't a life. It just ain't a life. You'll be frustrated in the long run and don't be swayed away with the saying that you can only bet with what you can afford to loose. That money you can afford to loose is your money and there are a thousand and one things you can do with it.

Signs out . Thanks.

on behalf of the punters, we hereby reject ur resignation letter.....

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 9:58pm On Sep 25, 2018
man u for chop 5,200
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by QueenOfcasting(f): 9:59pm On Sep 25, 2018
benzene00:
betting has ruined my life... I'm tired

seun should shut this thread down, betting is biggest daylight robbery on this earth

someone should help me I want to commit suicide now

4 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 9:59pm On Sep 25, 2018
which kind Wahala be this
person just dey work for alabi...
had it been I had used all this money for isusu, I should have known the outcome by now ehn..

watin person wan play again
ordinary 2odds no way
chaiii

4 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 10:00pm On Sep 25, 2018
chaii i amost skaked.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by maklelemakukula(m): 10:00pm On Sep 25, 2018
benzene00:
betting has ruined my life... I'm tired

seun should shut this thread down, betting is biggest daylight robbery on this earth

someone should help me I want to commit suicide now
funniest thing I read today grin grin grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 10:01pm On Sep 25, 2018
Jokerman:

lol.... medical doctors betting.... Mhen we must vote Buhari out. ......

4 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by dokyOloye: 10:01pm On Sep 25, 2018
FRoosevelt:
I totally understand your plight. People think Doctors sit on goldmines in this country. That's a great ignorance I must say. The work itself is bigger than the pay and it's so frustrating. That's the reason many graduates quickly write PLAB or USMLE to escape the mess.

Anyway, A&E dockay, quick VIVA make I certify you sharperly. Fill in the blanks....

ABC of resuscitation
A-
B-
C-
D-
E-

Also what drug would you use to crash hypertension of emergency??
Goodluck. 1 mins.
hy
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chidexter(m): 10:04pm On Sep 25, 2018
Every week same thing happens. endless cycle
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 10:05pm On Sep 25, 2018
Fernandodrogba:

Don't mind those children.

I was owing a debt of about 4M. That 1.5 was a huge booster. What's the possibility of using 100 naira to win 3.5M to make up the remaining debt? . Kids who haven't seen life won't understand how people can push themselves to the limit .
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Betnomore: 10:06pm On Sep 25, 2018
Presently, Celtic is one of the most useless big teams but I had a dream they played 4-2. U can stake correct score and also over 4.5 to play safe. I'm not really sure of the opponent they played against. I had to stake the correct score on their next two matches cos they have a cup match tomorrow and league match on weekend. It's just a dream and e no sure ooo. I just say make I inform the house. Na 350 I use play d correct score ooooo.

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by MinorityTribe: 10:08pm On Sep 25, 2018
Fernandodrogba:
To be Frank, I've lost a lot to this sports betting stuff. Imagine I won about 1.5M last two weeks now I'm left with less than 250k. No thanks to using #500k to stake on a supposedly 2 sure odds . I lost that game and decided recover my money and just call it quit , then I lost again. I was so determined to recover my 1.5M and just quit gambling but I kept loosing. Now I just have to walk away with my 250k for fear of loosing all finally.

To be candid, its the situation of the country that has plunged so many youths into betting. The economy is very bad, there are no jobs and because of greed, many youths gamble which is a system designed by the bookies only to make profit and to lose minimally. Fact is you can never and I mean never defeat the bookies. Even people like Innobets and loopy , I'm pretty sure must have lost a few million naira to them after winning.

Please people, do me a favor by thinking deep and calculating how much you've lost eer since you started compared to how much you've gained. Think about your life, there are better things you can do other than sports betting. It has ruined so many people. Some people can't even feed themselves because of this. Some people won't have food to eat but won't mind sacrificing #200 at the nearest bet9ja shop to "try their luck" . Some can't afford to waste money buying good cloths but can wasting money betting on sure games that will eventually cast.

Betting ain't a life. It just ain't a life. You'll be frustrated in the long run and don't be swayed away with the saying that you can only bet with what you can afford to loose. That money you can afford to loose is your money and there are a thousand and one things you can do with it.

Signs out . Thanks.
I am sorry they are some sense in your post but you are dumb for staking with that 1.5m again. Extremely dumb.

6 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Ayoguy(m): 10:10pm On Sep 25, 2018
john10780:
NOW I UNDERSTAND WHY TISSUE QUIT...AND I ALSO QUIT ...IT IS ABOUT TIME I UNFOLLOW THIS THREAD AND ENGOY LIFE OUTSIDE GAMBLING...I RATHER EAT WITH PEACE OF MIND THAN HAVE HBP BECAUSE OF GAMBLING.....GOD IF I GAMBLE(BETTING) AGAIN JUST DO ME BAD THING
grin grin you people will not kill someone with laugh with all this I QUIT up an down... if betting was a course in the university ehn, nobody will pass it... Na bad economy dey mke all of us dey find shortcut...

5 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Gody05(m): 10:11pm On Sep 25, 2018
Jose busrinho

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 25, 2018
Z6YLCNWF
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 10:15pm On Sep 25, 2018
Itsmedozie:
punters tire me every week you expect Bayern to play over2.5 goals..... na you dey feed the opponent make dem dey comot post for goal to enter ......my guys if you want to profit in betting go back to the traditional windrawwin ..... and stop going for small odds..... check for teams that their odds for home or away win are close and analysize .... na on top dis this kind odd bookies dey miss price odds .....win of 1.03 still get 33.33% chance of entering same with a win of 2.34 for example last two weekends hearts for Scottish pl were priced to win away against a promoted team currently at the bottom of the league at 2.48 ....my guys na so I chop sharp 2500...note I can never go hard on the bookies cause I will injure my self more.... same thing happen this weekend ... just search you will always find #letsbesmartpunters

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 10:17pm On Sep 25, 2018
Hmm

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by TVTKOKO(m): 10:18pm On Sep 25, 2018
PLEASE IF YOU SEE ANYBODY WALKING AND TALKING TO HIMSELF UNUSUALLY OR WALKING TOWARDS BUSH WITH ROPE OR JUST ADMIRING RIVER PLEASE CALL PEOPLE TO RESCUE O O cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Depression and suicide is Real grin grin grin angry angry

4 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by TVTKOKO(m): 10:19pm On Sep 25, 2018
john10780:
PLEASE NOBODY SHOULD QUOTE ME FROM THIS THREAD...I AV UNFOLLOW AND I WANT TO LIFE A PEACEFUL LIFE AND SPEND MY MONEY THE RIGHT WAY...I OWN NOBODY AN EXPLANATION AND I PRAY GOD HELP ME IN MY NEW WAY OF LIFE.....BETTING NEVER PAY!!...ASK WHETTER MARK OR DANGOTE OR BILL GATE OR MESSI OR CR7 NA BETTING THEY FEED THEM!!!QUIT NOW...H.E.N.JESUS.Y.6.D
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
MAY GOD HELP YOU BRO.. GO IN PEACE

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Neimar: 10:22pm On Sep 25, 2018
john10780:
PLEASE NOBODY SHOULD QUOTE ME FROM THIS THREAD...I AV UNFOLLOW AND I WANT TO LIFE A PEACEFUL LIFE AND SPEND MY MONEY THE RIGHT WAY...I OWN NOBODY AN EXPLANATION AND I PRAY GOD HELP ME IN MY NEW WAY OF LIFE.....BETTING NEVER PAY!!...ASK WHETTER MARK OR DANGOTE OR BILL GATE OR MESSI OR CR7 NA BETTING THEY FEED THEM!!!QUIT NOW...H.E.N.JESUS.Y.6.D

lwkmd....nobody forced you...GERRAT cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by afriple: 10:23pm On Sep 25, 2018
Third Game (Stake ₦156)
STAKE ₦156 FOR SLIPS 1, 2, 3, 4, 7 AND 8.
STAKE ₦125 FOR SLIPS 6 AND 9(LOST SLIPS FROM 2ND GAME)
STAKE ₦100 FOR SLIPS 5 AND 10(LOST SLIPS FROM 1ST GAME)

SLIP 1

SPORT: SOCCER

BET: ACCUMULATION

TOTAL ODD: 1.33

NAIRABET CODE: 173823187

RESULT: WON

GAME ONE
TEAMS:  FC Union Berlin vs Holstein Kiel(Germany, 2nd Bundesliga)
DATE & TIME: Tuesday 25th September 2018, 5.30 PM
PREDICTION: Handicap 2 - 0 (FC Union Berlin)
ODD: 1.10
RESULT: 2 - 0 (WON)

GAME TWO
TEAMS:  Vfl Bochum Vs Sg Dynamo Dresden(Germany, 2nd Bundesliga)
PREDICTION: Handicap 2 - 0 (Vfl Bochum)
RESULT: 0 - 1 (WON)

GAME THREE
TEAMS:  Sv Darmstadt 1898 Vs Dsc Arminia Bielefeld(Germany, 2nd Bundesliga)
PREDICTION: Handicap 2 - 0 (Sv Darmstadt 1898)
RESULT: 1 - 2 (WON)

SLIP 2

TOTAL ODD: 1.32

NAIRABET CODE: 173823510

GAME ONE
TEAMS:  As Cittadella Vs Benevento Calcio(Italy, Serie B)
DATE & TIME: Tuesday 25th September 2018, 8 PM
PREDICTION: Handicap 2 - 0 (As Cittadella)
ODD: 1.12

GAME TWO
TEAMS:  Hellas Verona Vs Spezia Calcio(Italy, Serie B)
PREDICTION: Handicap 2 - 0 (Hellas Verona)
ODD: 1.05
RESULT: 2 - 1 (WON)

GAME THREE
TEAMS:  Pescara Calcio Vs Fc Crotone(Italy, Serie B)
PREDICTION: Handicap 2 - 0 (Pescara Calcio)
RESULT: 2 - 1 (WON)

SLIP 3

TOTAL ODD: 1.28

NAIRABET CODE: 173823853

GAME ONE
TEAMS:  Espanyol Barcelona Vs Sd Eibar(Spain, LaLiga)
DATE & TIME: Tuesday 25th September 2018, 7 PM
PREDICTION: Under 6.5 First Half Total Corners
ODD: 1.22

GAME TWO
TEAMS:  Juve Stabia Vs Potenza Sc(Italy, Serie C, Girone C)
DATE & TIME: Tuesday 25th September 2018, 7.30 PM
PREDICTION: Handicap 2 - 0 (Juve Stabia)
ODD: 1.05
RESULT: 4 - 0 (WON)

SLIP 4

BET: SINGLE

TOTAL ODD: 1.25

NAIRABET CODE: 173824158

GAME
TEAMS:  Real Sociedad Vs Rayo Vallecano(Spain, LaLiga)
PREDICTION: Under 6.5 First Half Total Corners
ODD: 1.25
RESULT: 4 - 2 (WON)

SLIP 7

TOTAL ODD: 1.28

NAIRABET CODE: 173826061

RESULT: LOST

GAME ONE
TEAMS:  Werder Bremen Vs Hertha Bsc(Germany, Bundesliga)
PREDICTION: Under 2.5 First Half Goals
RESULT: 2 - 0 HT (WON)

GAME TWO
TEAMS:  Real Sociedad Vs Rayo Vallecano(Spain, LaLiga)
PREDICTION: Under 2.5 First Half Goals
ODD: 1.14
RESULT: 1 - 2 HT (LOST)

SLIP 8

TOTAL ODD: 1.42

NAIRABET CODE: 173826779

RESULT: LOST

GAME ONE
TEAMS:  Fc Nantes Vs Ogc Nice(France, Ligue 1)
DATE & TIME: Tuesday 25th September 2018, 6 PM
PREDICTION: Under 6.5 First Half Total Corners
ODD: 1.18
RESULT: 4 - 3 (LOST)

GAME TWO
TEAMS:  Toulouse Fc Vs As Saint Etienne(France, Ligue 1)
PREDICTION: Under 6.5 First Half Total Corners
ODD: 1.20
RESULT: 3 - 1 (WON)

SLIP 6 (STAKE ₦125)

NAIRABET CODE: 173828750

GAME ONE
TEAMS:  Afc Bournemouth Vs Blackburn Rovers(England, EFL Cup)
DATE & TIME: Tuesday 25th September 2018, 7.45 PM
RESULT: 1 - 0 HT (WON)

GAME TWO
TEAMS:  Millwall Fc Vs Fulham Fc(England, EFL Cup)
RESULT: 0 - 1 HT (WON)

SLIP 9 (STAKE ₦125)

BET: SINGLE

TOTAL ODD: 1.30

NAIRABET CODE: 173829830

GAME
TEAMS:  Espanyol Barcelona Vs Sd Eibar(Spain, LaLiga)
DATE & TIME: Tuesday 25th September 2018, 7 PM
PREDICTION: Under 12.5 Total Corners
ODD: 1.30
RESULT: 4 - 3 (WON)

SLIP 5 (STAKE ₦100)

NAIRABET CODE: 173839537

GAME ONE
TEAMS:  Hannover 96 Vs 1899 Hoffenheim(Germany, Bundesliga)
ODD: 1.20

GAME TWO
TEAMS:  Bayern Munich Vs Fc Augsburg(Germany, Bundesliga)
PREDICTION: Double Chance First Half (Bayern Munich)
ODD: 1.04
RESULT: 0 - 0 HT (WON)

SLIP 10 (STAKE ₦100)

TOTAL ODD: 1.27

NAIRABET CODE: 173844904

GAME ONE
TEAMS:  RW Oberhausen vs SV Rodinghausen(Germany Amateur, Regionalliga West)
DATE & TIME: Tuesday 25th September 2018, 6.30 PM
PREDICTION: Handicap 2 - 0 (RW Oberhausen)
ODD: 1.08
RESULT: 1 - 1 (WON)

GAME TWO
TEAMS:  Sutton United FC vs Dover Athletic FC(England, National League)
PREDICTION: Double Chance (Sutton United FC)
ODD: 1.18
RESULT: 2 - 2 (WON)

AFTER TODAY GAMES, SLIPS 1, 2, 3 AND 4 STILL FLAWLESS AND MOVING TO THE 4TH GAME. SLIPS 7 AND 8 REMAINS AT 3RD GAME, SLIPS 6 AND 9 HAVE ALSO CLIMBED TO 3RD GAME. WHICH LEAVES US WITH 4 SLIPS IN THE 3RD GAME STAGE. SLIPS 5 AND 10 HAS MOVED TO 2ND GAME.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chidexter(m): 10:24pm On Sep 25, 2018
Seriously I can't see a lot of difference between virtual gaming and sports betting, only thing is one kills slowly, while the other kills faster than a speeding bullet.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by MinorityTribe: 10:24pm On Sep 25, 2018
WavyJohn:
Na everyday una de quit?
Mehn this season people go quit tire grin. With the rate i am losing now it's like i will go prepare my long epistle on why betting is bad and say i quit, then i will be silently lurking the thread and in a week or two Tada! I will be back. That's how to quit 101 grin.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 10:24pm On Sep 25, 2018
hardeycute:
Never bet with what you can't afford to lose - 1st rule of betting

forget about that shiiiiity imaginary rule, nobody really wants to lose a dime or will be really joyful n happy being a loser......

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 10:25pm On Sep 25, 2018
john10780:

Oga, shut up. If you wan quit do am quickly and quietly . When you start to dey bet you no tell us.

5 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Bigmex: 10:25pm On Sep 25, 2018
ok guys i do understand how you all feel (those losing). y all need to calm the fvck down. the law of averages is very helpful here...no condition is permanent and change is the only constant in life. just take a look at other markets you can profit from. it doesnt have to be only overs and unders.doesnt have to be straight wins all the time

5 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 10:29pm On Sep 25, 2018
dokyOloye:
hy
Hello dokyoloye, fancy the VIVA? wanna give it a try?

State your level in the medical hierarchy too. Good luck smiley
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by livelymatilda22: 10:35pm On Sep 25, 2018
Gambling can turn into a dangerous two-way street when you least expect it. Weird things happen suddenly, and your life can go all to pieces

Gambling is not a job... It was meant to be fun. BE WISE!

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Hafeexla(m): 10:35pm On Sep 25, 2018
Bigmex:
ok guys i do understand how you all feel (those losing). y all need to calm the fvck down. the law of averages is very helpful here...no condition is permanent and change is the only constant in life. just take a look at other markets you can profit from. it doesnt have to be only overs and unders.doesnt have to be straight wins all the time
Oga I need a big odd market with 70% profit, any idea

(1) (2) (3) ... (5676) (5677) (5678) (5679) (5680) (5681) (5682) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.