Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4899308 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by iDROID: 9:02pm On Jan 01, 2018
Realitycheck007:
No red card has done me more good than my bsc certificate. Since Last year September I hv been playing this, I can say i hv lost only Once arsenal vs man united, Every week i am rest assured of atleast 5 or 6 figures going into the next week. This is my SUREST METHOD........ 7 or 8 leagues has this option plus champions league. 2018 started with a green
Na so. I just started playing this option on Bet9ja and I have already made more than ₦600000 profit in less than three months.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by PHILipu1(m): 9:05pm On Jan 01, 2018
Becareful how you pick your next NO RED CARD games because Alabi and co Jazz no be here oooooooooooooh!

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by LOC1(m): 9:10pm On Jan 01, 2018
iDROID:

69ZXSJJ. 2 odds. Small stake. I am yet to play it because I haven't decided if I should stake tomorrow or not but you can go ahead. Those are the safest no red card games for tomorrow. Goodluck.

Thank you
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by SeyiAyorinde(m): 9:13pm On Jan 01, 2018
iDROID:

Check the posts above.
OK,I will select 4 games on my own and reasons why I select them for you to help me check if those reasons are valid enough of there are still things I should look into for me to learn too so as not to be always dependent on picks dropped.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by emmayayodeji(m): 9:14pm On Jan 01, 2018
waw
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by SeyiAyorinde(m): 9:15pm On Jan 01, 2018
iDROID:

Na so. I just started playing this option on Bet9ja and I have already made more than ₦600000 profit in less than three months.
you started with a good bankroll I guess
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jan 01, 2018
Green today again.. � � ..started with 6k though....

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by iDROID: 9:23pm On Jan 01, 2018
SeyiAyorinde:
you started with a good bankroll I guess
Yup. If not I wouldn't be able to make that amount in such a short time.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by deewon56: 9:24pm On Jan 01, 2018
iDROID:

Yup. If not I wouldn't be able to make that amount in such a short time.
will appreciate if u can help we 1xbet slip too
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by iDROID: 9:26pm On Jan 01, 2018
deewon56:
will appreciate if u can help we 1xbet slip too
To get better odds, use a Bet9ja account for no red cards.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by deewon56: 9:27pm On Jan 01, 2018
iDROID:
To get better odds, use a Bet9ja account for no red cards.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jan 01, 2018
please any low risk 2 odd game for tomorrow
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by whatmoreng: 9:32pm On Jan 01, 2018
B929Eqzapassrq-3865163 what a. Sweet 1st jan it would been.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by dansokoto1(m): 9:36pm On Jan 01, 2018
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jan 01, 2018
I think the Only disadvantage to this Red card option is the unavailability of respondent games as games tends to be only on weekends I.e premier league

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jan 01, 2018
Chukason1:
I think the Only disadvantage to this Red card option is the unavailability of respondent games as games tends to be only on weekends I.e premier league

Why do you have to bet everyday ...betting 3 times a week is not enough? ..

na the greed wey dem talk be this

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by OhGeeBee: 9:52pm On Jan 01, 2018
Chukason1:
To me that's one of its advantages..You don't get to play everyday. If it's even once a week its okay.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by beta247: 9:53pm On Jan 01, 2018
I am very happy today seeing how people start-off the year with some green tickets even though, I did not win mine. Permit me to initiate my punting record for the year.

b98eqzapzqtrt-2607293

=-100 (loss)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Everest1989(m): 9:56pm On Jan 01, 2018
I am just looking for a way to make Alabi bleed...I want to deal with him badly for all the things he did to me last year.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by iDROID: 10:08pm On Jan 01, 2018
Chukason1:
How is that a disadvantage? Betting once or twice a week is good enough. I don't see why you would want to bet everyday except maybe because of greediness.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Realitycheck007(m): 10:13pm On Jan 01, 2018
Chukason1:
This is the reason most punters fail, the believe that punting is a get rich quick syndrome, Even footballers dont get paid daily, It weekly bro.. why the rush?. Making atleast 200k weekly or every 14days minus capital and loses isnt a enough? common, U stake daily lose 5 days and win 2? calculate the win to lose ratio na

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jan 01, 2018
OhGeeBee:

To me that's one of its advantages..You don't get to play everyday. If it's even once a week its okay.
iDROID:

How is that a disadvantage? Betting once or twice a week is good enough. I don't see why you would want to bet everyday except maybe because of greediness.
maynia:

Why do you have to bet everyday ...betting 3 times a week is not enough? ..

na the greed wey dem talk be this
OhGeeBee:

Apologies...Greed took a whole lot me last year but am working on myself ... Thanks anyway
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Realitycheck007(m): 10:20pm On Jan 01, 2018
iDROID:

I pray they dont remove the option later, Una wan wreck dem oh...atleast if i lose twice in every 2 or 3 month, Am okay.. another thing i advice my friends and employees why staking, HAVE a UNIFORM stake no matter the amount made, be a planned and disciplined individual. I.E in the month of January i hv budgeted 200k(pending on the individual bankroll involved) for betting, 20k each(10 slip) nothing will make me exceed dt amount, Then after The end of the month, I check my win to lose ratio if it triples my capital for the month, then i can increase stake..continuosly and u wuld see betting will be fun, less addictive and lastly it will become a great investment

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by walebizz(m): 10:20pm On Jan 01, 2018
iDROID:

I tire ooo
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by dippleee1: 10:23pm On Jan 01, 2018
maynia:
Green today again.. � � ..started with 6k though....

like what you doing,nice games and spirit. but bro, be careful pls with your staking capability, if u need advice i can offer one
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Realitycheck007(m): 10:23pm On Jan 01, 2018
SeyiAyorinde:

please share how u pick your games
..make I gather info together to start on no red card journey too
Make i no lie for u, It just my instinct favouring me oh, No special method.. i just look at the both teams and decide whether to play or not, And My instinct has been on form like barcelona and man city, AS MY COLLEAGUES WILL SAY, YOUR HEAD GET OIL

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jan 01, 2018
dippleee1:

like what you doing,nice games and spirit. but bro, be careful pls with your staking capability, if u need advice i can offer one

I believe risk Na risk....

Started with 6k..withdrew more that 100k...104k to be precise

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)