Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,248 members, 7,815,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

Retail Store And Packaging Supervisor Wanted - N55k - N60k Per Month - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Retail Store And Packaging Supervisor Wanted - N55k - N60k Per Month (2851 Views)

Male Cleaning Supervisor Wanted / Catfish Attendants And Supervisor Wanted / Cleaning Supervisor Wanted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Retail Store And Packaging Supervisor Wanted - N55k - N60k Per Month by TinwotFarm1(m): 7:54am On Jan 01, 2018
We are looking for a supervisor for our home delivery and retail store operations. Tinwot Organic Farm Ltd sells its produce through a retail store in Lekki Phase 1, Lagos as well as through a home delivery service. The successful applicant will interface with our home delivery customers via phone , website and WhatsApp, as well as supervise the staff who package the home delivery orders.The Supervisor is also responsible for overseeing the retail store.

Qualifications/Requirements:
- HND or higher in marketing or related disciplines
- At least 3 years prior customer service and/or marketing experience
- Good spoken and written English
- Calm and respectful, with a warm and pleasant personality and the patience to deal with customers
- Diligent, with strong attention to detail
- Between the ages of 25 and 35

Starting salary is N55,000 - N60,000 depending on qualifications and experience. Working hours are Monday to Friday, 8.am to 6.00pm and Saturday, 8.00am to 3.00pm. The job is in Lekki Phase 1, Lagos. Only applicants who can start immediately if given the job need apply.

Please send your CV to amsad01@yahoo.com

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Retail Store And Packaging Supervisor Wanted - N55k - N60k Per Month by Nobody: 10:00am On Jan 01, 2018
Ahhh!!!
A graduate.
3years experience for 55k.
8am to 6pm.

God bless Nigeria!!!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Retail Store And Packaging Supervisor Wanted - N55k - N60k Per Month by TinwotFarm1(m): 11:10am On Jan 01, 2018
God bless you too. If there are better paying jobs that you have created, please feel free to share and publish so that people can apply.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Retail Store And Packaging Supervisor Wanted - N55k - N60k Per Month by Sirlancelot(m): 11:14am On Jan 01, 2018
Please don't mind that ingrate. Some people are not worthy your reply.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Retail Store And Packaging Supervisor Wanted - N55k - N60k Per Month by Abduletudaye(m): 11:16am On Jan 01, 2018
TinwotFarm1:
We are looking for a supervisor for our home delivery and retail store operations. Tinwot Organic Farm Ltd sells its produce through a retail store in Lekki Phase 1, Lagos as well as through a home delivery service. The successful applicant will interface with our home delivery customers via phone , website and WhatsApp, as well as supervise the staff who package the home delivery orders.The Supervisor is also responsible for overseeing the retail store.

Qualifications/Requirements:
- HND or higher in marketing or related disciplines
- At least 3 years prior customer service and/or marketing experience
- Good spoken and written English
- Calm and respectful, with a warm and pleasant personality and the patience to deal with customers
- Diligent, with strong attention to detail
- Between the ages of 25 and 35

Starting salary is N55,000 - N60,000 depending on qualifications and experience. Working hours are Monday to Friday, 8.am to 6.00pm and Saturday, 8.00am to 3.00pm. The job is in Lekki Phase 1, Lagos. Only applicants who can start immediately if given the job need apply.

Please send your CV to amsad01@yahoo.com

Thanks a lot for your vacancy

I have applied.

Regards.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Retail Store And Packaging Supervisor Wanted - N55k - N60k Per Month by Abduletudaye(m): 11:18am On Jan 01, 2018
maduabuchi2014:
Ahhh!!!
A graduate.
3years experience for 55k.
8am to 6pm.

God bless Nigeria!!!

Bros, i understand you.

No vex but some Nigerian Graduates need the money. smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Retail Store And Packaging Supervisor Wanted - N55k - N60k Per Month by gnaxyt(m): 11:32am On Jan 01, 2018
Pls I have sent in my c.v, I need this job badly.
Re: Retail Store And Packaging Supervisor Wanted - N55k - N60k Per Month by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jan 01, 2018
Sirlancelot:
Please don't mind that ingrate. Some people are not worthy your reply.

Dear sir, I meant nothing bad. But its obvious you failed to understand the context of the write-up. Anyways, success to those who applied. I always believe that there's something better.
Moreso, to the OP, tnx for posting a vacant position. More blessings to you but if you are the employer, I suggest you employ fresh graduates and train them. By so doing, you will impact more positively on people's lives.
Peace!!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Retail Store And Packaging Supervisor Wanted - N55k - N60k Per Month by TinwotFarm1(m): 12:51am On Jan 02, 2018
Wow! You have gone from making unsolicited comments on how much we are offering and our working hours, to now giving us advice on how to conduct our recruiting and which kind of candidates to hire. Impressive that you know us, our business and its needs so well. Thanks for your advice. Please understand that we are not an NGO. While we have no objection to impacting positively on lives, that is not our primary reason for being. We are a business in need of an employee for a particular job. That job requires some experience precisely so that the person will be able to "hit the ground running" without requiring much training. Such is neither crime nor sin.

I'm sure there are businesses looking for fresh graduates to train. That is not what we need at this time. When we do, we will place another advert for such.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Retail Store And Packaging Supervisor Wanted - N55k - N60k Per Month by Stella080: 11:01am On Jan 02, 2018
I have experience in customer service but not up to 3years.. Can I still apply? Thanks
Re: Retail Store And Packaging Supervisor Wanted - N55k - N60k Per Month by temmylee(f): 2:41pm On Jan 02, 2018
pls is there an accommodation ,,,just finished my nysc

(1) (Reply)

Secapay USSDPOS Agent Mass Recruitment Exercise (70 - 200k/month) / Visa Application Into Usa,please Guys Does This Sound Real Or Fake? / Eko Electricity Distribution Company (EKEDC) Graduate Trainee Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.