Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,824 members, 7,831,680 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

John Legend Celebrates Year 2017 With Adorable Photos Of Him And His Family - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / John Legend Celebrates Year 2017 With Adorable Photos Of Him And His Family (674 Views)

Joselyn Dumas Celebrates Senia, Her Daughter's Birthday With Adorable Photos / Cynthia Morgan Aka Madrina Is Back On Instagram With Adorable Photos / Bbn 2018 : Desmond Eliot Show His Support For Miracle With Adorable Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

John Legend Celebrates Year 2017 With Adorable Photos Of Him And His Family by zion69(m): 9:17am On Jan 01, 2018
2017 wasn't a bad year for singer John Legend.

He stated that in his IG post where share photos of himself and his cute and adorable family saying.

"2017’s greatest hits. Featuring my beautiful wife and daughter, of course. I love them so much and I look forward to us growing and flourishing together in 2018. Happy New Year to everyone!!"

See more of photos below.

Cc lalasticlala

Zion Adebisi Blog updates

Source : http://zionadebisi.com/john-legend-celebrates-year-2017-with-adorable-photos-of-himself-his-wife-and-their-cute-daughter/

Re: John Legend Celebrates Year 2017 With Adorable Photos Of Him And His Family by zion69(m): 9:17am On Jan 01, 2018
They cute like that, cc lalasticlala
Re: John Legend Celebrates Year 2017 With Adorable Photos Of Him And His Family by Nobody: 9:32am On Jan 01, 2018
The 'all of me crooner' cheesy
Re: John Legend Celebrates Year 2017 With Adorable Photos Of Him And His Family by Nogodye(m): 9:49am On Jan 01, 2018
I love his style of singing
Re: John Legend Celebrates Year 2017 With Adorable Photos Of Him And His Family by bjt(m): 10:04am On Jan 01, 2018
I just love his simplicity, despite being a star

(1) (Reply)

F*ck International Collaborations, Drake No Be God - Davido (video) / Timaya Spotted With A Mystery Lady In His Living Room / Amazing Ice Sculptures From The International Ice & Snow Festival In China(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.