Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,900 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Simi's Mum To Get Married Next Year - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Simi's Mum To Get Married Next Year (812 Views)

Saskay: I Was Supposed To Get Married Next Year (BBNaija) / Kizz Daniel Is Getting Married Next Year / DJ Cuppy: "I Need To Get Married Next Year" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Simi's Mum To Get Married Next Year by Dewalesblog(m): 9:59am On Jan 01, 2018
Mother of popular Nigerian singer, Simi, is getting married next month at Daystar Christian Center, Lagos.

The mother of the singer, who is over 50, reportedly gave the testimony at the church’s end of the year service

She said that her daughter had often advised her to attend programs at other churches since Daystar was majorly a... ...

Read more @ [url=dewaleblog..com]dewaleblog..com[/url]

Re: Simi's Mum To Get Married Next Year by KushyKush: 10:00am On Jan 01, 2018
Lol... Mama needs her engine serviced.
Re: Simi's Mum To Get Married Next Year by SirMichael1: 10:08am On Jan 01, 2018
KushyKush:
Lol... Mama needs her engine serviced.

Yes, just like your brain needs it too grin
Re: Simi's Mum To Get Married Next Year by KushyKush: 10:10am On Jan 01, 2018
SirMichael1:

Yes, just like your brain needs it too grin

It is too early to be unfortunate.

You haven't even spent 10 hours in the new year and you have started showing traces of stupidity
Re: Simi's Mum To Get Married Next Year by SirMichael1: 10:25am On Jan 01, 2018
KushyKush:

It is too early to be unfortunate.

You haven't even spent 10 hours in the new year and you have started showing traces of stupidity

Yesterday was last year... You can't possibly expect a sudden change in one's behaviour. I guess I overestimated you.. You ought to have been smarter than this. My bad. grin

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid's Son Lands Modeling Gig On His Second Birthday / Actress Chika Ike Poses As She Attends Harvard Business School / Nigerian Afrobeat Hip-hop Act "Brite Benson" Set To Drop New Song Featuring CDQ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.